Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CANDIDPETS

no it aint LMAO.2012 will be no differnt from any other year.....well it might be for me IF I all of a sudden win the Euro millions and then its gonna be a great year LMAO

EDIT..I wrote RURO insteead of EURO...eeepppp

when you do ......... please remember your faithful muppet brigade !!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• greggK

• Doug1029

• Lt_Ripley

when you do ......... please remember your faithful muppet brigade !!

ABSOLUTELY..you'd be one of the 1st of my fellow muppets id contact lol

DARN IT.. that would have made a funny April fool...I could have pm'd all my mates on here saying - yo I won the Euro millions £75 million...lets all party, im take y'all to an island LMAO

crappy too late for that now..April fools day is gone...................there is always next year :w00t:

Fine Emma - I'm not wrong - all those other people are wrong - I just put the info up that is on the net thats all. If they are right then... KABOOM.

If you really believed in what you posted you should fight your corner. Tell me why you think I'm wrong, don't just repeat rubbish you've read on the internet. Too many times on this forum I see people who front all this pseudo nonsense, and once challenged throw down a one liner like that and storm off.

If you really believed in what you posted you should fight your corner. Tell me why you think I'm wrong, don't just repeat rubbish you've read on the internet. Too many times on this forum I see people who front all this pseudo nonsense, and once challenged throw down a one liner like that and storm off.

Screw you guys... I'm goin home!

linked-image

:rofl: Great now I have his lil voice in my head lol

umm and no doubt its a lonely lil voice in there.like an echo..going - screw you guys (guys guys)..I'm going home (home home)!!! :lol: well I find it hard to have more than one voice in my head lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Mass conversion to the Sun as their God.

With the Sun, you win. The Sun does not condemn you.

With all the other gods, you lose. They are missing and condemns you.

Mass conversion to the Sun as their God.

With the Sun, you win. The Sun does not condemn you.

With all the other gods, you lose. They are missing and condemns you.

If I were to click on your profile and scrolled to the part were it says - Find members posts.....how many posts would i see that mentions the sun?? :lol:

If you lived in ireland or the UK...i'll bet your daily newspaper would be - THE SUN :P

PS love the george calin quote lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Nope, not quite.

edit: I should clarify this--McKenna's work had nothing to do with the Mayan calender. It was just a 'coincidence'.

Yes I know I said it was media driven. I also said that his chart ended on that day..and it did..it was a coincidence, but since then it has melded together through every 2012 television show that brings it up...so whether McKenna drew that conclusion or not is kind of a moot point now, people have inexorably tied the two together....

You bet. In 2012, there will be an explosion of logos that carries the word Sun.

Sun dried foods.

Sun tan lotion.

Sun grown vege.

Sun block 2012.

Sun dialed clock.

Sun powered "any gadget"

Sun Car.

Sun Hat.

Sun News.

Sun drink.

Sun God.

You bet. In 2012, there will be an explosion of logos that carries the word Sun.

Sun dried foods.

Sun tan lotion.

Sun grown vege.

Sun block 2012.

Sun dialed clock.

Sun powered "any gadget"

Sun Car.

Sun Hat.

Sun News.

Sun drink.

Sun God.

I am already tired of seeing the word LOL.....it has worn out.......and in 2012 I highly doubt it lol

Songs with a Sun?

Here comes the Sun. - beatles

Sun Sun Sun Mr golden Sun - "don't know band" - just in time for spring.

and more..

Songs with a Sun?

and more..

In a past life you must have been Icarus :lol: (greek mythology) LMAO

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yes I know I said it was media driven. I also said that his chart ended on that day..and it did..it was a coincidence, but since then it has melded together through every 2012 television show that brings it up...so whether McKenna drew that conclusion or not is kind of a moot point now, people have inexorably tied the two together....

Yes but my point was that McKenna arrived at his conclusions using his own methodology, and since he also pegged 2012 as an important date, his reasoning for doing so has to be treated as its own independent subject. Interesting side note--we're actually approaching one of his novelty peaks right now so if anything truly earthshaking happens sometime in the next month or so (and then again in October) that actually would be a reason to treat 2012 as a potentially special moment in human history.

I hope i get laid

Best first post I've seen yet. Welcome to UM.

Best first post I've seen yet. Welcome to UM.

Do you think he's talking about 2012, or just in general?

Do you think he's talking about 2012, or just in general?

I think in general, but with 2012 as a soft deadline.

I think in general, but with 2012 as a soft deadline.

Seems to always have been a "soft deadline" in that sense. People have always foretold the "end of the world" in some form or another. Remember Halley's Comet?

So if there's nuclear war in 2012, would that count as validation for the 2012 believers or would it just be called a coincidence?

From one occurrence, you would have to say that it is coincidence. It would take multiple forecasts of nuclear war and multiple nuclear wars before we could conclude that the two are linked.

Doug

oops I guess that December 21 ............ kinda cold to BBQ outside ! well , maybe not. we consider it short weather when it hits 40 degrees ! And gran loves a good BBQ. Plus my homemade sauce is to die for......... but not literally. :lol:

Better BBQ weather in June, anyway. I like that date better; let's stick with it.

Doug

Songs with a Sun?

and more..

Add the Egyptian Hymn to the Sun and the 104th Psalm.

Doug

Fine Emma - I'm not wrong - all those other people are wrong - I just put the info up that is on the net thats all. If they are right then... KABOOM.

See Oriana there's your problem, your getting your info off the net, off sites that care little for the truth. Most of the sites you post or link to have one agenda and thats to sucker you out of $29.95 for some book written by some sci-fri writter who can't come up with something original. Absalutly nothing will happen on 2012 as far as the Mayan calander goes. I will make a prediction you can take to the bank though, you'll be paying more for gas ;) and Sarah Pallin will be back in the headlines LOL

See Oriana there's your problem, your getting your info off the net, off sites that care little for the truth. Most of the sites you post or link to have one agenda and thats to sucker you out of $29.95 for some book written by some sci-fri writter who can't come up with something original. Absalutly nothing will happen on 2012 as far as the Mayan calander goes. I will make a prediction you can take to the bank though, you'll be paying more for gas ;) and Sarah Pallin will be back in the headlines LOL

OR.come 2012 you could grow a bigger apatite for beans and pass more gas LMAO...KABOOM!!!!! :w00t::lol:

Joking of course lol.. :P no one could love beans that much LMAO

OR.come 2012 you could grow a bigger apatite for beans and pass more gas LMAO...KABOOM!!!!! :w00t::lol:

Joking of course lol.. :Pno one could love beans that much LMAO

Not unless they are Star Trek beans with Dr. Mcoy's secret ingrdient, yummmmm, but look out warp core overload :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1rnIjFspc8

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

Everybody will be so scared that Planet X will come at any time because of idiots on YouTube faking these stupid photographs showing some stupid blob in the sky coming our way. Doctors will have drained the supply of Xanax. They will have repealed the drinking age law and 3 year old children will be lining the gutters of the city while President Obama will be down in his underground mansion with his staff laughing and partying and praising the Queen.