Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Batsquatch sighted at Mt. Shasta

UM-Bot

bat.jpg
Paul Dale Roberts: Today is a gorgeous day and I am doing a little bit of yard work with Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf w/Lil Wayne playing in the background, when all of a sudden my cell phone rings. The conversation goes like this. Caller: "Are you the paranormal investigator?" Paul: "Yes, I am with HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International), how can I help you?"

Caller: "Me and my friend were hiking around Mt. Shasta and out of one of the crevices, flew out this big creature. I mean this thing was huge. It was as tall as a man, as stocky as Hulk Hogan and had leathery wings. I believe the wing span was at least 50 feet from one end to the other. I was holding up my camera, but was paralyzed with fear as this thing flew by. I didn't get a picture, sorry. What do you think this might be? Could it have been a pterodactyl? It was flying or gliding fast, it seemed to have a head of a bat. Thinking about it, it doesn't have the head of a pterodactyl, I just saw a picture of a pterodactyl and the heads are not similar. I would think it had the head of a bat or maybe more like a fox. The damn thing finally flew into a clump of trees and vanished. I heard you guys might be going back to Mt. Shasta, if you do, please look out for this thing. If you see it, you will xxxx all over yourself, I kid you not."

The closest thing to what the caller describes is a creature called the Batsquatch. Batsquatch is seen at Mount St. Helens. Some people theorize that when Mount St. Helens erupted it also opened up a dimensional portal, in which the Batsquatch entered. Just like the TNT factory at Point Pleasant may have caused a dimensional rift that brought in the Mothman. The Batsquatch has been around since 1980 and has been seen into present times. Some small animals have been savagely slaughtered near and around Mt. St. Helens, could this be the results of a feeding frenzy orchestrated by the Batsquatch? If so, then this cryptid creature would be carnivorous. Descriptions of the Batsquatch is that it has the head of a bat, red eyes, purple skin and wings of a pterodactyl. Mt. Shasta has not erupted since possibly 1786 as observed by French Naval Officer/explorer Jean-Francois de Galaup or maybe by some Spanish explorers. Could the sighting of a Batsquatch creature near Mt. Shasta be the sign of a future eruption? There are so many strange and mysterious sightings thoughout our whole universe. Without actually seeing the creature that the caller describes, I can't determine what the caller may have seen with surety. All I can do is tell the caller is that the next time I am back in Mt. Shasta with my scouts, we will be looking for Lemurians, UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts, Count Saint-Germaine and now......Batsquatch!

What you didn't know that Count Saint Germaine was sighted in Mt. Shasta? It's true, he supposingly met up with an author on the slopes of Mt. Shasta in the 1930s. The author claimed that Count St. Germaine told him that he was living in the caverns of Mt. Shasta. The legend of Count St. Germaine is baffling. He was a man that stepped out of nowhere, without a past and dazzled a French court. It was said that he would pop up from time to time across Europe and then would vanish for a period of time. His vanishing acts would generate gossip and rumors. Stories abound, that he was immortal, he owned the elixir of life, that he was a Rosicrucian, a spy and a king that remained incognito. My theory on Count Saint Germaine is that there were many people impersonating him. One of those people was no other than Aleister Crowley who in 1923 wrote in his diary, that he should put on a wig and impersonate Count Saint Germaine to start another legend. Then in 1926 Count Saint Germaine was spotted in Rome. Was this actually Aleister Crowley?

All I can say is that Count Saint Germaine is truly a legend and he is as mysterious as the majestic Mt. Shasta! I love mysteries!

Gen Lee talks about These Trying Times (Emotional Fear and 2nd Chakra)
at the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYM6KKWBEUs

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net

Most Haunted House in Stockton Videos Part 1 and 2:

Paul on Wikipedia, click link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts
www.jazmaonline.com
Staff Writer - Alien Seeker News - http://www.alienseekernews.com/
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Copyright © 2009 Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter Copyright © 2009 all rights reserved.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashyne

• ROGER

• The Silver Thong

• devilmaycare

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...So...Batsquatch eh? Are we sure that this thing isn't just the Mothman relocated on the West Coast?...I don't mean to sound like a sceptic but...is it possible?

The flying Fox (Fruit Bat) : The largest reach 40 cm (16 inches) in length and attain a wingspan of 150 cm (5 feet), weighing in at nearly 1 kg (more than 2 pounds).

post-9259-1238988586_thumb.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_bat

No, Batman is really St. Germaine. That's why he wears the cowl. Bruce Wayne is just his cover. His real name is Bruce St. Germaine. . . . :)

Oh! Thanks, Roger, for the low-down on the "Batsquatch"! I think you've debunked that cryptid! It's amazing, though, how the thing's size expanded from 16 inches to 50 feet! Adrenaline messes up a person's perceptions, no doubt.

No, Batman is really St. Germaine. That's why he wears the cowl. Bruce Wayne is just his cover. His real name is Bruce St. Germaine. . . . :)

Oh! Thanks, Roger, for the low-down on the "Batsquatch"! I think you've debunked that cryptid! It's amazing, though, how the thing's size expanded from 16 inches to 50 feet! Adrenaline messes up a person's perceptions, no doubt.

maybe its Mothman and hes back!

maybe its Mothman and hes back!

Or this guy was doing a little hiking and found some magic mushrooms :D

linked-image

LOL no way, thats to funny lol

Oh, you know , ALL young Men brag about SIZE! :D

Of cars, motor cycles, ect. (Trying to slip this past the MODS!) :unsure2:

Oh, you know , ALL young Men brag about SIZE! :D

Of cars, motor cycles, ect. (Trying to slip this past the MODS!) :unsure2:

ah it's Grandpa Roger :D

There is a privately owned ranch in washington state (gillian's I think) that one can go to where batsquatch are also reported, as well as ufo's, spirits, orbs and various odd happenings. I knew/loved a lady who moved to shasta & was my best friend also. She said she knew st.germaine personally from a past life very well herself.

I plan on getting to gillian's one day just for the 'trip' up from so cal. patience

Edited by devilmaycare

• 2 months later...

There is a privately owned ranch in washington state (gillian's I think) that one can go to where batsquatch are also reported, as well as ufo's, spirits, orbs and various odd happenings. I knew/loved a lady who moved to shasta & was my best friend also. She said she knew st.germaine personally from a past life very well herself.

I plan on getting to gillian's one day just for the 'trip' up from so cal. patience

privately owned ranch by billionaire and socialite Bruce Wayne no doubt...

Edited by SpIdErCyDe