Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Halo_Jones

Harry Potter

7 posts in this topic

I saw the new Harry Potter film on Friday, and I have to say, it is very good. The Weaselys house is perfect :mrgreen: and the giant spiders are very scarey :s4

A definite must see, just don't take the kids :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well Rhiannon is a little too young to go yet so I'll haveto go and see it so we know if to get the dvd :twisted: :P

I have no choice in the matter . Not with 2 Harry Potter crazy boys in the house ... * This is where the cheesy smilie goes ..( dag nabbit) *

Saw Harry Potter the other nite and thought it excellent, especially the spider scene and the Quidditch game.

I can't wait to see it...must go with my girlfriend... :sk

Hey CW...I find Rhiannon is a wonderfull name...where does it come from and what does it mean? I'm not very familiar with everything celtic!

Ronin6th

The name Rhiannon is welsh, and it means 'Fair Maiden' and is the name of a princess in the Mabinogion, it is possibly derived from the old British goddess Rigantona meaning Moon Goddess.

Thanls again for those precisions Al !!! Is there a thing in the Universe that you don't know??? smile.gif