Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why

JACK NEON

Hi Titor.  As a friend I think I should tell you that you are spending far too much time, energy and effort on your theories regarding aliens and planets that haven't been discovered yet.

As a rule I prefer lurking but I feel the need to post here. This "theory" (I use the term loosely) is not Titors. This is the work of one Amitakh Stanford who writes as "DM". I don't know the rules regarding plagiarism on this forum but this text has been copied.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/dm_report.html

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/the_anunnaki.htm

Edited by Lilly

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titor

• stillcrazy

• Frigga

• Druidus

Titor,

sounds like you have a good plot for a si-fi film there.

I'm not too sure about the story - where did it come from?????????

Thanks Lilly, the plagiarised content has been removed.

Titor, copying from other sites word for word without giving acceptable credit to the source is disallowed here, at the very least include a link to the site from which it came and acknowledgement of the original author.

You've made no attempt whatsoever to indicate that what you posted in this thread was written by someone else.

Maybe we are the ultimate reality tv show for aliens where they created us and watch our development for entertainment. alien.gif Nah!!!!!!!!!!........ they are probably just interested in watching another civilisation develop and want to conduct scientific testson us, the planet and all the other inhabitants of our planet.

It's like that one episode of South Park, lol.

Nah, if they're out there (which I'm sure they are, the universe is too big for us to be alone) and they're watching us, they're A: waiting for an oportunity(sp?) to strike B: waiting for us to destroy ourselves so they can claim our territory(sp?) or C: studying us like one might study an anthill.

Anyway, I'll bet the earth is theirs by the next millenia!

Gee, I'm optimistic aren't I?

Edited by Angelfish

I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

Firstly I'm not saying this is the truth, just something I got from my research done on this (just in case I get bombarded with sceptics or ultra non-believers who are increasing in this forum, later on grin2.gif ).

They are here for our resources, I meant resource. Copper, mainly for thier magnetism technology, they need lots of those stuff to contain or preserve magnetic charges from flowing at will (to harness the power of magnetism at will; gravity etc..).

And I'd agree with AztecInca. Some are just plain interested in our civilization/culture and do not wish to interfere in our evolution or advancement......but not entirely every single one of them..... sad.gif

I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

Haven't you ever been curious?

Wouldn't the fact that he started this thread be an indication of his curiosity? blink.gif

Anyone who thinks that in this huge universe we are alone has a very closed mind.

I wish we knew why they are here, i hope it's for the good of the earth.

Anyone who thinks that in this huge universe we are alone has a very closed mind.

I wish we knew why they are here, i hope it's for the good of the earth.

It depends on what 'they' you're speaking of.

Edited by Frigga