Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Most Haunted House In America

Last_Soul

I agree, this isn't a normal haunting and I really doubt Robby Thomas. I haven't seen this dog thing but it sounds really lame. I was with Tony Pickman one night trying the same experiment and nothing happened. I thought that I would add a picture I took of Tony the first time we set up a meeting at the house. I can tell you that there was never less than 3 people within 3 feet of Tony who saw this blood just coming out of his skin. Was he doing it or was it something else?

Sorry, I forgot to resize the picture.

post-54860-1240338512_thumb.jpg

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JerryTalbert

• It's Just A Ride

• Lolipopkid

• Meiliken

Sorry, I forgot to resize the picture.

I feel bad for Tony. I think the only real help for him is an exorcism and I'm not so sure he would agree to do it, and that is only if you could find some one to do it. I think it would have to be in the house too, and I know he will not go back into the place. I don't blame him.

The picture was taken from the street below and it shows an orb the size of a beach ball inside the house. This proves that it was not a "dust orb" like you see so many other people put out.

It's called perspective. If the dust orb was closer to the camera it could appear to be the size of a beachball. That's what it looks like to me.

As far as the dog video, why doesn't the dog seem scared. He doesn't whine, or cower. His ears are perked, and his tail is not between his legs. If the dog was afraid or nervous about something some of those signs, if not all, would be evident in it's behavior. Coupled with the fact that they never show the inside of the room it seems very fishy to me.

It's called perspective. If the dust orb was closer to the camera it could appear to be the size of a beachball. That's what it looks like to me.

As far as the dog video, why doesn't the dog seem scared. He doesn't whine, or cower. His ears are perked, and his tail is not between his legs. If the dog was afraid or nervous about something some of those signs, if not all, would be evident in it's behavior. Coupled with the fact that they never show the inside of the room it seems very fishy to me.

I was in a hurry when I wrote the explaination so let me try again. You can tell that the orb is inside the house and not close to the camera.

I was in a hurry when I wrote the explaination so let me try again. You can tell that the orb is inside the house and not close to the camera.

I disagree. I don't think it's apparent where precisely the orb is. If it is in the house, then it would indeed be large. I don't think the pic clearly shows that though.

Edited by Papagiorgio

I think that speaks about the quality of your evidence, rather than our close-mindedness, which i resent by the way.

I would have to agree with you completely. While I believe in the paranormal, I am still a skeptic, myself. I also understand you have to have undenyable evidence that cannot be disproved. Otherwise, you are like a dog chasing his tale if you are trying to convince others it's real.

Wow interesting, I'm curious if the person who posted this article here on the forum about the Sally House is one of the members of my club because 5 days after this topic was posted on here my club and I spoke about the sally house. It deffiently sounds like a really interesting house to me to visit, and I do plan on taking a trip out there to visit it.

Where is the "hardcore proof"?

In the field of the paranormal, there's no such thing as "Hardcore" proof. Either you have evidence to back up claims or you have no evidence at all and are just left with stories.

In the field of the paranormal, there's no such thing as "Hardcore" proof. Either you have evidence to back up claims or you have no evidence at all and are just left with stories.

I put it in quotes for a reason.

Personally, I'd take any kind of evidence. Yet to see any though.

Wow interesting, I'm curious if the person who posted this article here on the forum about the Sally House is one of the members of my club because 5 days after this topic was posted on here my club and I spoke about the sally house. It deffiently sounds like a really interesting house to me to visit, and I do plan on taking a trip out there to visit it.

If you have to travel very far I wouldn't go. Something may or may not happen or it may happen but you are unaware how to find it. In other words you could be very disappointed. That is why TAPS can't have things happening all the time on their show. It could explain why they had to start faking their evidence.

Well Thanks everyone...after reading 6 pages I got a dang headache.....

BUT......

I also have a very simple and practical solution...

Let some of the "skeptics" go spend a night or two there...Without their mommy along....

I wonder how many would make it through the night and still have clean under wear.... :whistle:

I'd love to go, but I'm pretty far away.

I do have an aunt who lives in Wichita, maybe I should pay her a visit.

Jerry, what do you make of this video? I found it on youtube.

I'd love to go, but I'm pretty far away.

I do have an aunt who lives in Wichita, maybe I should pay her a visit.

Jerry, what do you make of this video? I found it on youtube.

I didn't see anything unusual on the video. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't any audio, and you have title boards saying someone else saw this and heard that. If he had it on audio why didn't he add it? What credibility does this group have? All I can say is that I have personally been within three feet of Tony and he had no way of inflicting the cuts to himself.

I also have a very simple and practical solution...

Let some of the "skeptics" go spend a night or two there...Without their mommy along....

I wonder how many would make it through the night and still have clean under wear.... :whistle:

Well if you're going to be like that, I have a very simple and practical solution as well:

Provide evidence that "spirits" and "ghosts" exist.

Form an orderley queue please.

I put it in quotes for a reason.

Personally, I'd take any kind of evidence. Yet to see any though.

Click my link in my Banner below!!! XD

If you have to travel very far I wouldn't go. Something may or may not happen or it may happen but you are unaware how to find it. In other words you could be very disappointed. That is why TAPS can't have things happening all the time on their show. It could explain why they had to start faking their evidence.

I want to take a trip out there to visit it, whether I get anything or not, that dosn't matter, it's a historical place with a lot of history on it, have you seen the time line on the town area? Right across from it is another haunted location.

Here's one of two sites dedicated to the Sallie House

http://www.salliehouse.com/

And debra one of the most recent owners of the house made this site

http://www.thesalliehouse.com/

Also not to derail the thread a bit here but TAPS dosn't fake their evidence for the shows, they don't really run the show it's GH that runs it thus why TAPS is called TAPS and not GH. They are just being paid as the actors for the show but are acting real life events. So what if they don't get any evidence, they go in with the mind set to DISPROVE any claims made by the owner(s) of the place they are at, trying to show them it's not a haunting they are having that there are real things that seem like a haunting but are misinterpreted.

Ok back to on topic, like I said, I really am interested in investigating this place.

Click my link in my Banner below!!! XD

I want to take a trip out there to visit it, whether I get anything or not, that dosn't matter, it's a historical place with a lot of history on it, have you seen the time line on the town area? Right across from it is another haunted location.

Here's one of two sites dedicated to the Sallie House

http://www.salliehouse.com/

And debra one of the most recent owners of the house made this site

http://www.thesalliehouse.com/

Also not to derail the thread a bit here but TAPS dosn't fake their evidence for the shows, they don't really run the show it's GH that runs it thus why TAPS is called TAPS and not GH. They are just being paid as the actors for the show but are acting real life events. So what if they don't get any evidence, they go in with the mind set to DISPROVE any claims made by the owner(s) of the place they are at, trying to show them it's not a haunting they are having that there are real things that seem like a haunting but are misinterpreted.

Ok back to on topic, like I said, I really am interested in investigating this place.

Yes I know all about the time line. My daughter provided about 90% of the information. Originally the Pickman's, my daughter, and I were going in with Michael Esposito to start a web site dedicate3d to the Sallie House. We ended up with zero control of the site and dropped out to start our own Sallie House site. Yes I know about the time line. Debra never owned the house, they were only renters.

I did not know that Jason and Grant were doing reenactments. If you go to ******* you can see them reenact a scene from their Halloween show. And although they are there as debunkers, their show would be pretty boring if they never got any evidence.

Well if you're going to be like that, I have a very simple and practical solution as well:

Provide evidence that "spirits" and "ghosts" exist.

Form an orderley queue please.

I'm game. What do you constitute as real evidence that "ghosts" exist? Once I understand your rules maybe I can start looking for the real evidence. I am not trying to be nasty I just mean that there are a lot of skeptics and I have never heard what any of them believes is real hard core evidence.

I'm always weary when money is involved, especially considering both websites on the property are selling either DVD's or access to the house.

I didn't see anything unusual on the video. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't any audio, and you have title boards saying someone else saw this and heard that. If he had it on audio why didn't he add it? What credibility does this group have? All I can say is that I have personally been within three feet of Tony and he had no way of inflicting the cuts to himself.

I agree if it was on audio why wasn't it with the video? It would have been interesting to hear the "Psst" sound, I guess.

This video is one of the few in which we can see what really goes on when Tony is attacked. I mean real videos, not that trumped up "Haunting" TV show stuff. I was just curious about your take on the vid because I'm perpetually curious. :)

I don't know the credentials of that group or any other group that has investigated the Sallie house for that matter, I found this particular group listed on thesalliehouse.com website, under investigations, so I just assumed that someone let them in, and must have checked their credentials at some point. Their investigation was on July 30th, 2007 so it was one of the more recent investigations listed on the "official" site. You and your group are listed there as well.

Can anyone or any group go in and investigate? or is there a screening process that includes checking the credibility of a group or a person before they go in?

I agree if it was on audio why wasn't it with the video? It would have been interesting to hear the "Psst" sound, I guess.

This video is one of the few in which we can see what really goes on when Tony is attacked. I mean real videos, not that trumped up "Haunting" TV show stuff. I was just curious about your take on the vid because I'm perpetually curious. :)

I don't know the credentials of that group or any other group that has investigated the Sallie house for that matter, I found this particular group listed on thesalliehouse.com website, under investigations, so I just assumed that someone let them in, and must have checked their credentials at some point. Their investigation was on July 30th, 2007 so it was one of the more recent investigations listed on the "official" site. You and your group are listed there as well.

Can anyone or any group go in and investigate? or is there a screening process that includes checking the credibility of a group or a person before they go in?

No there isn't any screening. The owner doesn't care about a group's credibilty. I do have video of Tony being attacked but it is from a static camera that was at the other end of the house, so there were no close-ups. I don't recall but I am thinking I have better video somewhere. I know the first time I met Tony that his bleeding actually started before my camera was locked down on him.

I'm game. What do you constitute as real evidence that "ghosts" exist? Once I understand your rules maybe I can start looking for the real evidence. I am not trying to be nasty I just mean that there are a lot of skeptics and I have never heard what any of them believes is real hard core evidence.

A photograph of one would be a start. And no, dust doesn't count. Nor do shadows in an already dark room, or dark part of the room. Or tricks of light.

So basically what i'm asking for is a genuine photograph. Fussy of me, i know.

A photograph of one would be a start. And no, dust doesn't count. Nor do shadows in an already dark room, or dark part of the room. Or tricks of light.

So basically what i'm asking for is a genuine photograph. Fussy of me, i know.

How about this photo that was taken by a friend of mine at the Sallie House.

post-54860-1240549559.jpg

He'll just yell photoshop.

How about the Tulip Staircase picture? Or Raynham Hall? Or the Watertown (which, granted, could be matrixing, but personally I don't think so)? How about Corroborree Rock?

How about Palm Sunday or the Cross Correspondences?

It was supposed to be Oliver Lodge, wasn't it, whose last message via ouja board was something like, "well, good luck, but you'll never find proof and even if you do, they'll never believe you"?