Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Concentration camps in the USA

lookingfortruth

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lookingfortruth

• el midgetron

• Space Commander Travis

• MrRandomGuy

Has anyone else heard of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtFlXk1iF6M

This is after Nibiru. If you don't know what nibiru is, please do your reserach. in my views, Jesus Christ is the only way.

Nibiru may refer to

• Nibiru, in the Babylonian poem Enuma Elish, associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter.
  • A pseudoscientific planetary object, described by Zecharia Sitchin in his Earth Chronicles series.
  • Another name (along with "Planet X" and "Wormwood") for a large planetoid or brown dwarf believed by some doomsday groups to be on course to hit Earth. For more info on this, see ZetaTalk.
  • Nibiru: Age of Secrets, a computer adventure game released in 2005.
  • Nibiru Astronomical Society, a student - academic society that teaches astronomy at the National Autonomous University of Mexico
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru

Any hints to what you are talking about?

I apologize. Forget Nibiru that is a totally different subject. did you take a look at the link? to know what i'm talking about you should do some research on New World Order or martial law first. I am sorry for confusion

EDIT: a little more info for you http://www.infowars.com/fema-trains-to-tak...u-to-the-camps/

Edited by lookingfortruth

No, I didn't look at the link, chances are I have already seen it (maybe I'll check it out tomorrow). I have seen quite a bit about the camps, was more curious what you were getting at with the nirbiru thing.

Here are some of the topics about these camps -

Fema readying mass graves?

Glenn Beck warns of FEMA camps

Fema camp coffins - hundred thousands of them

FEMA Coffins/Concentraition camps

This CAN'T be true....right?

millions of plastic boxes made, could be coffins?

Fema concentraition camp?

I've done some research into the NWO, and it's just too insane of a theory. People are attempting to unite the world under one government so that the Antichrist can come? Even though the Antichrist is the guy who comes first THEN unites the world? And 9/11 was orchestrated by the people in the NWO so that they could get the one world government closer to a possibility?

And the icing on the cake. Anyone who openly disagrees with the NWO theory or attempts to debate someone who believes in the NWO is nothing more than a CIA disinfo agent who should be put in prison when the NWO is defeated.

And the icing on the cake. Anyone who openly disagrees with the NWO theory or attempts to debate someone who believes in the NWO is nothing more than a CIA disinfo agent who should be put in prison when the NWO is defeated.

It works both ways. In fact I think there are likely far more posts here claiming that the "wackos" who believe in a NWO type organization suffer from mental defects, failures of basic logic, parinoia, a belief system based on a pathetically bad BBC tv show from the 60s and or are "anti-american scum".

This is after Nibiru. If you don't know what nibiru is, please do your reserach. in my views, Jesus Christ is the only way.

:unsure2: you jesus christ as blasphemy? sayyy

****ing hell Jesus christ you mean get angry? then i agree, lets get angry and bring down the government :yes:

I've done some research into the NWO, and it's just too insane of a theory. People are attempting to unite the world under one government so that the Antichrist can come? Even though the Antichrist is the guy who comes first THEN unites the world? And 9/11 was orchestrated by the people in the NWO so that they could get the one world government closer to a possibility?

LOL, yea you researched it alright. You probably took 3 seconds to look at the theory (of which from your description you obviously know nothing about it) saw that it couldnt fit into your very small box of political thinking, and just dismissed it.

You knew (and admitted) by pure common sence that no way a bowing would only make a 16' hole in the pentagon. Then (after I proved to you that there was indeed originaly only a 16' hole) like a sheep quickly pronouced it possible from the first web-site you could find that said otherwise. So forgive myself, and many here, that we dont hold your "research" in high regard.

Concentration camps for Americans?

Good, I think we all could concentrate more!

:devil:

LOL, yea you researched it alright. You probably took 3 seconds to look at the theory (of which from your description you obviously know nothing about it) saw that it couldnt fit into your very small box of political thinking, and just dismissed it.

You knew (and admitted) by pure common sence that no way a bowing would only make a 16' hole in the pentagon. Then (after I proved to you that there was indeed originaly only a 16' hole) like a sheep quickly pronouced it possible from the first web-site you could find that said otherwise. So forgive myself, and many here, that we dont hold your "research" in high regard.

Ok then, explain the NWO theory to me the way you understand it so that I could get a better idea of what it is about since my perception is inaccurate.

Ok then, explain the NWO theory to me the way you understand it so that I could get a better idea of what it is about since my perception is inaccurate.

Alright, this goes back along way. Some say several hundred years. I dont know about all that, but this is what I do know. The NWO is a CT that says that the top world bankers, Rothchilds, Rockafellers(sp?) ect ect ect have a well thought out plan to create a central banking system for the whole world, and eventualy a one world goverment. They planned to accomplish this through 3 world wars. Obviously it started with WW1 "the war to end all wars". They funded both sides of the war, And profited greatly from both sides (this part isnt conspiracy, its a fact) and as soon as it was over invented the league of nations through puppet politicians of whos strings they control. Being they have most of the worlds wealth, this shouldnt be to hard to imagine. They wanted the world to slowly come to accept a world body that had authority over all nations. As they suspected, thier first try was a failure. On to WW2. Again these same bankers caused and funded both sides of the war and again this part isnt conspiracy, but a fact. And once again profited greatly on intrest paid from both sides. Then quickly again through puppet politicians, created the united nations. Slowly over years they created the EU through trade agreements, forcing dependence on one another, that combined with several trade agreements with other nations forcing many by law to depend on one another. Forming a gobal net work.

Oh quick side note the Rothchilds(sp?) made a stipulation to England that they wouldnt fund them unless they alowed Israel to be born again in the ME, of which England controled at the time. This would help them set up the next world war. The first part of this sentance is fact, the second part is part of the CT.

Anyhow the G-20 meeting recently has brought a big step to one world currency, fueling the CT.

There is a TON more information. And there is alot of verfied information to back up what Ive already said. Im tired from a long day, so I'll take this up again on the marro.

They believe that the antichrist is prince charles of whales

then i agree, lets get angry and bring down the government :yes:

thats the spirit!

Concentration camps for Americans?

Good, I think we all could concentrate more!

:devil:

lmao

Alright, this goes back along way. Some say several hundred years. I dont know about all that, but this is what I do know. The NWO is a CT that says that the top world bankers, Rothchilds, Rockafellers(sp?) ect ect ect have a well thought out plan to create a central banking system for the whole world, and eventualy a one world goverment. They planned to accomplish this through 3 world wars. Obviously it started with WW1 "the war to end all wars". They funded both sides of the war, And profited greatly from both sides (this part isnt conspiracy, its a fact) and as soon as it was over invented the league of nations through puppet politicians of whos strings they control. Being they have most of the worlds wealth, this shouldnt be to hard to imagine. They wanted the world to slowly come to accept a world body that had authority over all nations. As they suspected, thier first try was a failure. On to WW2. Again these same bankers caused and funded both sides of the war and again this part isnt conspiracy, but a fact. And once again profited greatly on intrest paid from both sides. Then quickly again through puppet politicians, created the united nations. Slowly over years they created the EU through trade agreements, forcing dependence on one another, that combined with several trade agreements with other nations forcing many by law to depend on one another. Forming a gobal net work.

Oh quick side note the Rothchilds(sp?) made a stipulation to England that they wouldnt fund them unless they alowed Israel to be born again in the ME, of which England controled at the time. This would help them set up the next world war. The first part of this sentance is fact, the second part is part of the CT.

Anyhow the G-20 meeting recently has brought a big step to one world currency, fueling the CT.

There is a TON more information. And there is alot of verfied information to back up what Ive already said. Im tired from a long day, so I'll take this up again on the marro.

the conspiracys are out there. just a matter of knowledge that will empower people!

Very interesting, thank you for sharing that. Clearly there is more to the NWO CT than I thought and it deserves looking into...hopefully my head won't explode from looking into so many things...

If this is supposed to be a global thing... where are the concentration camps in the rest of the world?

If this is supposed to be a global thing... where are the concentration camps in the rest of the world?

The conspiracy is Global, but the details are local. Each regional head is free to implement the plan in whatever way seems appropriate. It seems that the Americans have a soft spot for interment and extermination. I am certain the other leaders have their own nasty little plans.

Br Cornelius

The conspiracy is Global, but the details are local. Each regional head is free to implement the plan in whatever way seems appropriate. It seems that the Americans have a soft spot for interment and extermination. I am certain the other leaders have their own nasty little plans.

Br Cornelius

And that's the problem with it: it's just too huge. The scale of it all is just like an early Bond film, before the producers started trying to make things a little more plausible. It's all shadowy figures lurking in bunkers under mountains, evil masterminds with globe-spanning power, and all the rest of it. The more limited a theory is, I think, then the more likely it is to have some kernel of plasuibility. This doesn't. It's like (from the other angle), trying to portray Al Qaeda as all of the above: a globe-spanning network with an evil mastermind under a mountain at the head. That doesn't ring true either.

And I'm not going to touch all the "WWII was started by the Rothschilds" and all that. It's within shouting distance of the International Jewish Conspiracy, and I ain't going there.

Oh dear, I expect someone's going to abuse me now. Oh well.

prince charles of whales

:mellow:

And that's the problem with it: it's just too huge. The scale of it all is just like an early Bond film, before the producers started trying to make things a little more plausible. It's all shadowy figures lurking in bunkers under mountains, evil masterminds with globe-spanning power, and all the rest of it. The more limited a theory is, I think, then the more likely it is to have some kernel of plasuibility. This doesn't. It's like (from the other angle), trying to portray Al Qaeda as all of the above: a globe-spanning network with an evil mastermind under a mountain at the head. That doesn't ring true either.

Thats really your own device. I have never heard a NWO theory or claim which portrayed the people involved as rouge outsider figures operating from secret bunkers (like Dr. Evil). The people involved are consistantly said to be figures who are publicly recognized as having international influence and clout. Its just that these people share common beliefs/agendas and coordinate their ulterior motives quietly beyond the public's view.

For giving the world Britney Spears and Michael Jackson you get the concentration camps :lol: oh and Oprah too <_<

Thats really your own device. I have never heard a NWO theory or claim which portrayed the people involved as rouge outsider figures operating from secret bunkers (like Dr. Evil). The people involved are consistantly said to be figures who are publicly recognized as having international influence and clout. Its just that these people share common beliefs/agendas and coordinate their ulterior motives quietly beyond the public's view.

You know, I can believe that; I think it's quite obvious following the G20 summit or whatever it was called, that's it's not the so-called "elected" leaders who are the ones that call the shots; it's just that, well, there seems to be a series of massive leaps of supposition from that, to assuming that they want to sieze power (when they seem to be doing quite all right as they are now), to then concluding that they'd want to round up, or even liquidate, large numbers of the population. As I've said before, I don't really see why that would be necessary, seeing that the leaders of the USSR managed to keep a pretty firm lid on a population over a gigantic area, without the possibilities than modern technology offers.

You know, I can believe that; I think it's quite obvious following the G20 summit or whatever it was called, that's it's not the so-called "elected" leaders who are the ones that call the shots; it's just that, well, there seems to be a series of massive leaps of supposition from that, to assuming that they want to sieze power (when they seem to be doing quite all right as they are now), to then concluding that they'd want to round up, or even liquidate, large numbers of the population. As I've said before, I don't really see why that would be necessary, seeing that the leaders of the USSR managed to keep a pretty firm lid on a population over a gigantic area, without the possibilities than modern technology offers.

It a process. As a society is closed down and power is consolidated, individual people or sections of the society that are viewed as a threat to the newly established rule or powers of government are time and time again persecuted, imprisoned or eliminated. Those targeted might be members/supporters of the former governmental order, people with ties to outside or opposing political affiliations, members of certian ethnicities or religions, activists, intelectuals or any section of society that does not fit in the new order. The Khmer Rouge even killed people for simply wearing glasses because they saw it as a sign of being educated.

In addition to ridding society of those seen as "enemies", these purges also serve to create a climat of fear and intimidation (as does the creation of a surveillance society). The climat of intimidation was so great in east Berlin that the people believed that the Stasi (or whoever it was) kept files on everyone in the population. After the east Berlin opened up it was discovered that the Stasi actually only had files on about 10% of the population, yet the political climat at the time was sufficiant to convice the entire society that they were suspect, watched and being tracked.

As for the USSR, Stalin is nortorios for his "Great Purge" and policies that resulted in the deaths of millions of Russians. He executed anyone in the government and military who might pose a threat to his authority. He also imprisoned, deported and executed untold millions of ordinary citizens for various reasons dealing with the new society he wanted to create.

And I'm not going to touch all the "WWII was started by the Rothschilds" and all that. It's within shouting distance of the International Jewish Conspiracy, and I ain't going there.

Oh dear, I expect someone's going to abuse me now. Oh well.

:mellow:

World War II was not started but funded on both sides by the rothchilds. Its not far too big. the proof is clearly and broadly out there and in wide view. it is happening. I suggest you do more research.

I took a minute to watch the video, hadn't actually seen it but was familure with most the content already. There are a couple of things in there I don't believe to be accurate. The satellite photos said have been leaked turned out to be a hoax. They actually show a detention facility in North Korea. Heres one of the photos featured in the video -

linked-image

And here is the orignial from http://www.hrnk.org/hiddengulag/toc.html -

linked-image

As, well the images of rail cars with shackels appear to be nothing more than oridinary rail cars used to transport autos (the so-called "shackles" are really just chains used to secure to autos in place during transport by fasten to the axle or frame (not sure exactly how what part they attach to). Notice how in those photos there only appears to be a few chains? If I remember right there is one in the foreground one in the middle. There are likely two more chains in that car that you can't see in the photo. The chains would attach to the front and back of the autos. So, if you have 2 autos in one compartment (placed end to end) you will need one chain in the front and back of each auto, making the configuration of chains within the rail car - one on each end and two in the center (I probably didn't do a good job of explaining that). However, if these were "shackle" you would expact to see them about every foot or two on both sides of the rail car.

The "seats" along both sides of these rail-cars are actually platforms on which the wheels of the autos come in contact with for loading/unloading and transport, and I imagine the space between them also provides easy access to the under side of the auto to attach those chains. If you see any of the interrior shots close up, these platforms are much lower to the floor than you would expect for seating or benches. There are other problems attacks to the rail car claims as well.

Edited by el midgetron

anyone else seen this?

Yeah I have. I would like to know what its from, it looks like it was taped off of TV or a video tape.

Yeah I have. I would like to know what its from, it looks like it was taped off of TV or a video tape.

I am also curious. This is frightening.