Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilots Report UFO Sightings In China

News-Bot

Posted By Saruman on Sunday, November 10 2002

Subject: Pilots Report UFO Sightings In China

Several airline pilots have reported sighting a shining Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) near the south-eastern Chinese city of Nanjing. A Xiamen Airlines pilot reported the first sighting on Monday.

He said he saw a light blue object hovering past his plane. At the same time, pilots of a Shandong airline, which was some 120 kilometres away from the Xiamen airlines plane, also reported a similar sighting.

They described the UFO as being a white and blue skateboard-shaped craft. The UFO was believed to be some 70 kilometres above the eastern Bengbu city in Anhui province. In recent years, China has witnessed a surge in UFO sightings.

Click Here To Read The Complete Article......

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Saru

• News-Bot

• wonderwander

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I find it difficult not to believe the words of trusted officials and people in responsibility (not including politicians or businessmen) like the police, or pilots etc. They have more to lose than to gain in reporting events such as this.

Would be interesting to know what sort of upsurge China has had by way of UFO sightings recently.

:idea:

I tend to be a lot more convinced by reports of UFO's from pilots, because as you say, they have very litte to gain and everything to lose by coming forward and claiming that they have seen a UFO.

It's likely that a lot of pilots have also seen strange objects in the air that they can't explain, but have neglected to report them from fear of losing their jobs.

Here's an article I found with more on the China UFO Surge :

Click Here To View It

A.F.O.s. Cool.

Reminds me of that scene in the Abyss --> Non Terrestrial Intelligences NTIs. That's even better than UFOs...

:mrgreen:

CNN and other news stations reported a ufo discovered on a video taken at a new york airport on Oct 20, a couple weeks before the china sightings. It looks sort of white and blue and skateboard-like. Think it's related?