Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sitchin is right

linked-image

Stained glass windows that are painted with gold purify the air when they are lit up by sunlight,

a team of Queensland University of Technology experts have discovered.

Associate Professor Zhu Huai Yong, from QUT's School of Physical and Chemical Sciences said that glaziers in medieval forges were the first nanotechnologists who produced colours with gold nanoparticles of different sizes.

Professor Zhu said numerous church windows across Europe were decorated with glass coloured in gold nanoparticles.

"For centuries people appreciated only the beautiful works of art, and long life of the colours, but little did they realise that these works of art are also, in modern language, photocatalytic air purifier with nanostructured gold catalyst," Professor Zhu said.

He said tiny particles of gold, energised by the sun, were able to destroy air-borne pollutants like volatile organic chemical (VOCs), which may often come from new furniture, carpets and paint in good condition.

"These VOCs create that 'new' smell as they are slowly released from walls and furniture, but they, along with methanol and carbon monoxide, are not good for your health, even in small amounts," he said.

"Gold, when in very small particles, becomes very active under sunlight.

"The electromagnetic field of the sunlight can couple with the oscillations of the electrons in the gold particles and creates a resonance.

"The magnetic field on the surface of the gold nanoparticles can be enhanced by up to hundred times, which breaks apart the pollutant molecules in the air."

Professor Zhu said the by-product was carbon dioxide, which was comparatively safe, particularly in the small amounts that would be created through this process.

He said the use of gold nanoparticles to drive chemical reactions opened up exciting possibilities for scientific research.

"This technology is solar-powered, and is very energy efficient, because only the particles of gold heat up," he said.

"In conventional chemical reactions, you heat up everything, which is a waste of energy.

"Once this technology can be applied to produce specialty chemicals at ambient temperature, it heralds significant changes in the economy and environmental impact of the chemical production."

http://www.physorg.com/news138532585.html

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8

Edited by tomt

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• tomt

• kmt_sesh

• Sir Wearer of Hats

So... despite this being a fantastic article from someone I know, what in the name of Zod does this have to do with Sitchin?

I don't get it either what does it have to do with Sitchins i fear you have lost me to.... :huh:

So... despite this being a fantastic article from someone I know, what in the name of Zod does this have to do with Sitchin?

What it has to do with it is: in Sitchin's Chronicles, the planet Nibiru was losing their atmosphere. That is why they came to earth, to mine the gold, and save their planet.

well ok now we know what it has to do with Sitchin i think..... :blink:

What it has to do with it is: in Sitchin's Chronicles, the planet Nibiru was losing their atmosphere. That is why they came to earth, to mine the gold, and save their planet.

sounds like the script of "battlefield earth"

Okay... so I can see how "gold helps clean the air" segues beautifully into "them nasty aliens come to steals our gold!".

well ok now we know what it has to do with Sitchin i think..... :blink:

I enjoyed the Chronicles, so if you haven't read them, I think it is interesting how he interprets the cuneiform's writings. The cuneiform's may be written in stone, but I don't necessarily agree with everything he wrote. However, it was entertaining.

sounds like the script of "battlefield earth"

Wrong quote, sorry, I'm still learning how to do this. The quote should have been:

Okay... so I can see how "gold helps clean the air" segues beautifully into "them nasty aliens come to steals our gold!".

Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll, after all, they, ahem, gave us intelligence, and knowledge, taught us how to live in societies, yadda, yadda, yadda, etc. You get the picture. How much are our smarts worth? Anyway, like I said, it was entertaining. :D

Edited by searchingouttruth

Don't forget these were very advanced aliens and even used antler picks to dig for gold :D

Don't forget these were very advanced aliens and even used antler picks to dig for gold :D

Touche

That is unless those selfish jerks decided to take their tools with them. :rolleyes:

Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll, after all, they, ahem, gave us intelligence, and knowledge, taught us how to live in societies, yadda, yadda, yadda, etc. You get the picture. How much are our smarts worth? Anyway, like I said, it was entertaining. :D

And yet... after all they taught us... we still can't use gold to rebuild our atmosphere, just make the air smell nicer.

And yet... after all they taught us... we still can't use gold to rebuild our atmosphere, just make the air smell nicer.

Ummm ahhhh smell that fresh air.

I suppose it would take an ungodly amount of gold to surround their extremely large planet with even the finest threads of gold. :rolleyes:

Even a mesh of a sort would be astronomical. I agree, but the idea was to keep from losing theirs, not rebuild it, but somehow lock it in (I think, been a while back when I read them).

The entire idea is absurd to the max because Sitchin cannot translate cuneiform.

There are entire worlds practically made of gold out there. Why create new beings, enslave them, and make them dig for gold with sticks and antlers when you can get more than you need using mining technology on any number of planets without being disturbed by any local fauna?

Niburu never existed, and there is no such planet in any Sumerian writings.

Harte

What I said was: "I think it is interesting how he interprets the cuneiform's writings." We all interpret what we read, whether we deciphered it or someone else did.

As it turns out Sitchin gives the credit for translation to L. W. King and his authoritative text on the subject "The Seven Tablets of Creation. Otherwise known as "Enuma Elish" meaning ("When in the heights") according to Sitchin.

In showing the twelfth planet, he uses an Akkadian seal from the third millennium B.C., now at the Vorderasiatische Abteilung of the State Museum in East Berlin (catalogued VA/243), "this clearly a depiction of the solar system as it was known to the Sumerians: a system consisting of twelve celestial bodies." Chapter 7 page 204 of The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin.

Like I said, it is highly entertaining, as some might say, "It is not gospel." :rolleyes:

What I said was: "I think it is interesting how he interprets the cuneiform's writings." We all interpret what we read, whether we deciphered it or someone else did.

As it turns out Sitchin gives the credit for translation to L. W. King and his authoritative text on the subject "The Seven Tablets of Creation. Otherwise known as "Enuma Elish" meaning ("When in the heights") according to Sitchin.

Okaaaay.

So, you wanna read King's translation and compare? Here it is.

In showing the twelfth planet, he uses an Akkadian seal from the third millennium B.C., now at the Vorderasiatische Abteilung of the State Museum in East Berlin (catalogued VA/243), "this clearly a depiction of the solar system as it was known to the Sumerians: a system consisting of twelve celestial bodies." Chapter 7 page 204 of The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin.

Like I said, it is highly entertaining, as some might say, "It is not gospel." :rolleyes:

Your right, it's not gospel.

It's not even an attempt to convey a legitimate idea.

It is the misuse and misrepresentation of known symbolism to mislead individuals that are not in a position to know that they are being lied to. IOW, pretty much everybody but Assyriologists.

The seal he uses depicts what we today cal the Pleiades. It is used in that seal (and others) to indicate what season is the setting of the scene in the cylinder seal. It denotes that the scene shown, the king reaffirming his rule, is occuring in the spring.

In fact, this ritual occured on the day of the vernal equinox.

Other astronomical symbols represented other parts of the year.

The Sumerians actually had a symbol they used for the Sun. It does not appear on the seal you mention.

Harte

EDIT to add:

Searchy,

I wasn't responding specifically to your post in my earlier post. I used the "fast reply" button and my post ended up under yours.

I read what you wrote, and I knew what you meant.

Really, I was responding to the O.P. but I was too lazy to trim off all that extra verbiage and I hesitate to quote such a long post for no reason.

H.

Edited by Harte

eventho the nibiru hypothesis has bs written all over it, it does provoke the discussion about his gold-digging-aliens theory.

I think its a rather interesting find and I wonder what the effect of the use of other metals such as silver etc may have on the air.

If they have any at all ofc :)

You ever wake up in the morning and think to yourself "eventho the nibiru hypothesis has bs written all over it, it does provoke the discussion about his gold-digging-aliens theory."?

You ever consider you are a crazy mother ****er?

Because if the phrase "Gold digging aliens theory" ever enters your lexicon you are a ****ed up individual.

Edited by KRS-One

You ever wake up in the morning and think to yourself "eventho the nibiru hypothesis has bs written all over it, it does provoke the discussion about his gold-digging-aliens theory."?

You ever consider you are a crazy mother ****er?

Because if the phrase "Gold digging aliens theory" ever enters your lexicon you are a ****ed up individual.

well, how else should I have called stichin's annunaki?:P

and actualy, I just came home from a night out, it aint morning yet! ;)

well, how else should I have called stichin's annunaki?:P

and actualy, I just came home from a night out, it aint morning yet! ;)

I think it is interesting that there are ancient mines all over the world, but as to who dug them or why??? :su

There are entire worlds practically made of gold out there

Which ones? Why are space programs sending probes to those planets instead of dead old Mars?

Ummm ahhhh smell that fresh air.

I suppose it would take an ungodly amount of gold to surround their extremely large planet with even the finest threads of gold. :rolleyes:

Even a mesh of a sort would be astronomical. I agree, but the idea was to keep from losing theirs, not rebuild it, but somehow lock it in (I think, been a while back when I read them).

But... and here's where I'm still scratching my head.

The article says it cleans the air.

Sitchin talks about them rebuilding their atmosphere.

The reality bit (the article) isn't about making air, (which is what Sitchin was on about) rather it's keeping the pollutants out.

This is why I can't understand why people think that this proves Sitchin, because it doesn't. You can't go from "cleans the air that still is" to "makin new air" with the same technology.

Which ones? Why are space programs sending probes to those planets instead of dead old Mars?

Voga, famous planet of Gold and bane of the Cybermen for example ;)

But... and here's where I'm still scratching my head.

The article says it cleans the air.

Sitchin talks about them rebuilding their atmosphere.

The reality bit (the article) isn't about making air, (which is what Sitchin was on about) rather it's keeping the pollutants out.

This is why I can't understand why people think that this proves Sitchin, because it doesn't. You can't go from "cleans the air that still is" to "makin new air" with the same technology.

Voga, famous planet of Gold and bane of the Cybermen for example ;)

didnt stichin say they used it to clean/purity their atmosphere aswell?

thats exactly what gold is said to do, tho:)

Maybe through usage in a different way it allowed em to stabilize their atmosphere.

who knows gold dust may one day prove to be an effective way to clean our own atmosphere ?^^

He was making assumptions and postulating them as facts.

We can assume that there would be a planet somewhere thats full of gold

but there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that, except that the universe has such an incredible size that there has to be atleast 1 planet with gold.

For that matter, it may just be that gold is a very scarce compound on this planet & in the entire universe.

we wont know until we start mining on other planets :)

Edited by darksoul_

Was it in this forum somewhere, that we were talking about our own global warming and how some scientists were saying we should put something in the atmosphere to cool things down? Then I mentioned that it sounded like the Anunnaki and how they put gold in their atmosphere, but the thing is, what if that made it even hotter? Or if it cooled down, how do they know it would stop cooling down and not put us into a big deep freeze?

Was it in this forum somewhere, that we were talking about our own global warming and how some scientists were saying we should put something in the atmosphere to cool things down? Then I mentioned that it sounded like the Anunnaki and how they put gold in their atmosphere, but the thing is, what if that made it even hotter? Or if it cooled down, how do they know it would stop cooling down and not put us into a big deep freeze?

Gold in the atmosphere is not going to change a thing, no matter what the cuneiform scripture "expert" seezz