Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THE GREY

HI everybody, I just wanted to spark a discussion about the anatomy of Extra-terrestrials (more specifically the infamous 'Greys'). I will offer some different perspectives on to how this has come to be then will let you give some of yours, or you can argue the parts of the Greys anatomy if you wish, doesnt matter to me as long as you stay on topic.

ok, first off Im want to adress the factors that couldve caused a species such as this to develop. The most obvious being natural evolution and another alternative I am providing is genetic engineering (should not be laughed at, very possible)

For a species such as this, evolution would have to take a long time and under some pretty odd circumstances (from what we are acustomed to). But I want to set that aside for now, I want to focus this on the possiblity that aliens are actually a super advanced form of robot. lets say for a second that making a wormhole and warping to our solar system isnt possible or practical how would a species explore the universe? One good awnser to that question would be to simply make robots that are self sustaining to scout areas for other intelligent life. since these journeys would take much time and would probably not be possible by a conventional life form this is the simplest awnser. so if an extra-terrestrial species was just 1000 years ahead of us I can safely assume that they have mastered genetic engineering. With this mastery of biology would it be possible to create a new lifeform? possibly by building the DNA for it? thus having the power to make it anything you like, if you wanted it to stand high G forces, no problem, if you wanted it to only need as little nutrition as possible, no problem, if you wanted it to have every type of vision possible, no problem.

ok, now with this said I will explain the reasons that Greys possess what they do. imagine youself sitting in a boardroom on a high floor in a tall office building, you are sitting at a table with other investors and are watching presentations for possible "robots" for which you will send to explore the galaxy for you. One presentation catches your eye, its the Grey: it is a bio-engineered life form; needs little food and water; has supperior microscopic, Ultra-violet, thermal, X-ray etc...Vision; and can operate the controlls of your space ships easily, not to mention their large brains which are capable of telepathic communication. does that sound possible?

why else would their eyes be so huge if not to accomidate for multiple lenses and light filters?

Why would they be so skinny and walk around naked without the apperance of any genitils?

why would they have such small mouths?

how could a creature like that survive without technology??

any oppinions?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frigga

• STIX

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Ozmeister

They have technology, They aren't robots thats for sure.. Maybe they have some other way to create their life without the way we do it? I know in obductions some say they take semen. I believe we are something they are interested in but we will never know why, and maybe the real reason is so complex we will never know. We most likely won't know why they are the way they are or look the way they look.. It is an unknown question but I did enjoy reading your theory and it could be true, we are all entitled to our own opinion.

-Evan

I think alot of people agree that its almost impossible to go from one solar system to another in reasonable time.

From what ive read they seem very human like in certain ways (appearance mainly) and that could mean almost anything.

personally I believe grays just very advanced humans who dwell somewhere in the solar system.

maybe time travelers or something.

who knows..... alien.gifph34r.gifcat.gif

I thnk they evolved from llamas. That's what They told me, atleast.

lol, mabye they are futuristic ants laugh.gif

HI everybody, I just wanted to spark a discussion about the anatomy of Extra-terrestrials (more specifically the infamous 'Greys'). I will offer some different perspectives on to how this has come to be then will let you give some of yours, or you can argue the parts of the Greys anatomy if you wish, doesnt matter to me as long as you stay on topic.

ok, first off Im want to adress the factors that couldve caused a species such as this to develop. The most obvious being natural evolution and another alternative I am providing is genetic engineering (should not be laughed at, very possible)

For a species such as this, evolution would have to take a long time and under some pretty odd circumstances (from what we are acustomed to).  But I want to set that aside for now, I want to focus this on the possiblity that aliens are actually a super advanced form of robot. lets say for a second that making a wormhole and warping to our solar system isnt possible or practical how would a species explore the universe? One good awnser to that question would be to simply make robots that are self sustaining to scout areas for other intelligent life. since these journeys would take much time and would probably not be possible by a conventional life form this is the simplest awnser. so if an extra-terrestrial species was just 1000 years ahead of us I can safely assume that they have mastered genetic engineering. With this mastery of biology would it be possible to create a new lifeform? possibly by building the DNA for it? thus having the power to make it anything you like, if you wanted it to stand high G forces, no problem, if you wanted it to only need as little nutrition as possible, no problem, if you wanted it to have every type of vision possible, no problem.

ok, now with this said I will explain the reasons that Greys possess what they do. imagine youself sitting in a boardroom on a high floor in a tall office building, you are sitting at a table with other investors and are watching presentations for possible "robots" for which you will send to explore the galaxy for you. One presentation catches your eye, its the Grey: it is a bio-engineered life form; needs little food and water; has supperior microscopic, Ultra-violet, thermal, X-ray etc...Vision; and can operate the controlls of your space ships easily, not to mention their large brains which are capable of telepathic communication. does that sound possible?

why else would their eyes be so huge if not to accomidate for multiple lenses and light filters?

Why would they be so skinny and walk around naked without the apperance of any genitils?

why would they have such small mouths?

how could a creature like that survive without technology??

any oppinions?

'Grey' is a very derogatory term.

Physical characteristics of 'The Gestio' (closest human language translation)

The Gestio are opalescent depending on the light source in which they are exposed. In spectrums of 410nm or higher they develope a visual appearance as blue or purple hue, in visible specrums they can appear silver/grey/green. As with humanity vitamin D3 requirements, UV radiation from a Star is important to metabolism. Excessive UV can be toxic as it is for humanity. Respiration is done internally, through a mouth orafice, although higher pressure and humidity (towards 100%) is required for transport of higher Oxygen ratio than that required by humanity. (Simular modes of respiration have been created and tested by the representative US Government on dogs, breathing under water through a tranpermeable jel.) Reproduction is a complicated manner, as with Humanity there is a disproportionate male to female ratio although it is inverse, Females 5%, males 95%. Secondary sexual characteristics are presented upon close commencement of sexual activity, simular in concept to Asexual creatures on Earth, although the Gestio are not Asexual. DNA structure is simular in structure to the Human genome although it is comprised of a triple helix rather than a double helix. A-T, C-G, and H-M. Commonality is approx 50-60% of humanity. Development of the Gestio was indepenent of humanity, although the origination is the same. The Gestio's 'spark' was several million years prior to Humanity.

Large eyes are required for low light environment, with a second lid which is black, is used on high light environments. The second lid is simular to ceatures seen on Earth such as birds and some fish. Focusing is simular to Humanity in the amount of diopters of a crystalline lens however the focusing capasity is limited. Field of view is more important for the Gestio's native environment.

Edited by Frigga

Communication is done on many levels. Frontal lobe vibration, commonly misinterpreted as a strickly 'telepathic' mechanism, is a main mode. Vocal mechanisms are available but not as sutible for environments other than what is native. Sub and Ultra frequency 'clicks' do not transmit well in low density environments, this is simularly seen in creatures such as whales and dolphin type communications.

hmmm...very interesting Frigga, but could I ask how you came upon this info?

I love the way you speak with an academic certainty on the biology of a species not yet proven to exist, Frigga. Tell us, are you perhaps in contact with them? and they told you how their body works, or perhaps they leant you a copy of their Key Skills 2 Grey Science Book, where you flipped immediately to the pages about procreation like so many kiddy Greys before you. laugh.gif

Edited by UnholyWaffle

Yeah, you're not the guy who probed me last weekend, are you?

I love the way you speak with an academic certainty on the biology of a species not yet proven to exist, Frigga. Tell us, are you perhaps in contact with them? and they told you how their body works, or perhaps they leant you a copy of their Key Skills 2 Grey Science Book, where you flipped immediately to the pages about procreation like so many kiddy Greys before you. laugh.gif

I can understand your reluctance to accept things you have not personally seen nor experienced.

The person who goes by 'Stix' had specific questions, I had specific answers.

I will answer your questions as well but as my profile explains I will not debate.

And to answer your curiosity, I am not a Gestio.

They are intellegent Fungi from Yuggoth......Ftagan!

You may ask.....and I will answer.....IF.....in time we happen to talk more and you can accept my unique perspective.

Frigga,

Those were great, right-on-the-spot explanations (and I mean it thumbsup.gif ). Damn those darn Draconian slaves..... disgust.gif

Frigga,

Those were great, right-on-the-spot explanations (and I mean it thumbsup.gif ). Damn those darn Draconian slaves..... disgust.gif

Draconian slave? I can only guess that reference is to a game. If I had the opportunity for a second guess it would be a reference to a seperate people that have a skin texture simular to a mythical dragon. Am I correct on the second inference?

Frigga,

Draconian slave? I can only guess that reference is to a game. If I had the opportunity for a second guess it would be a reference to a seperate people that have a skin texture simular to a mythical dragon. Am I correct on the second inference?

Oh no Frigga, please do not link my statements to any entertainment-based stuff. rolleyes.gif The Draco's are a serpentine race (elite of thier kind....I guess), high-ranked.....kind of, among the Reptiloids. Yup, I guess you're right on your second inference. thumbsup.gif

I'm very suprised to see how much you believe you know since you know me so very little. It's not often wise to assume. ty

While I may not be able to pick you out of a line-up, don't think I don't know your type. You're the worst kind of liar because you may actually believe what you're saying(although I doubt that). Regardless, don't make extraordinary claims with absolutely no evidence and expect people to take it as gospel. I've had enough with wannabe cult leaders spouting crap without showing any evidence because it's a "cosmic secret" or some other nonsense. People like you set the cause of real researchers back decades. Play make believe somewhere else.

You may ask.....and I will answer.....IF.....in time we happen to talk more and you can accept my unique perspective.

hmm...I dont have any questions, you seemed to have awnsered all but one so I will ask it again, where did you come across this information?

you ARE being evasive, you say you will awnser once we speak further, why would time matter? it is of no cosecuence to this discussion. unless ofcourse your looking for something...trust possibly. either way I cant take you seriously untill you disclose the origins of your information.

Yes proof of this would be nice...For all we know you could be quoteing material from either an obscure Roleplaying game or 'The kooks book to aliens'. Basically even though your info is interesting I'll say this I don't believe in Greys, Reptids or Fungi From Yuggoth (Ftagin!) nor do I think that if the interstellar molestors exsist thay are good beings....In other words provide some proof of your claims to make me believe otherwise. thumbsup.gif

hmm...I dont have any questions, you seemed to have awnsered all but one so I will ask it again, where did you come across this information?

you ARE being evasive, you say you will awnser once we speak further, why would time matter? it is of no cosecuence to this discussion. unless ofcourse your looking for something...trust possibly. either way I cant take you seriously untill you disclose the origins of your information.

Trust is paramount.

Personal experience is my decree.

It is always a choice either believe or disbelieve, there is free will.

I have no personal nor monetary gain to posting here or any other site which may exist. My time is very precious. I only wish to invite Transformation which comes from understanding different points of view and presentation of factual information.

I'm truly not trying to be evasive. I just hope you'll respect my request for privacy on some issues. ty.

I'm very suprised to see how much you believe you know since you know me so very little. It's not often wise to assume. ty

While I may not be able to pick you out of a line-up, don't think I don't know your type. You're the worst kind of liar because you may actually believe what you're saying(although I doubt that). Regardless, don't make extraordinary claims with absolutely no evidence and expect people to take it as gospel. I've had enough with wannabe cult leaders spouting crap without showing any evidence because it's a "cosmic secret" or some other nonsense. People like you set the cause of real researchers back decades. Play make believe somewhere else.

It is a choice for you to agree or disagree. I will always listen to your point of view.

Stating that you believe I'm a participant or leader of a cult is a bit inflammatory. I am neither.

Knowledgeable, yes. Charlatan, no.

Yes proof of this would be nice...For all we know you could be quoteing material from either an obscure Roleplaying game or 'The kooks book to aliens'. Basically even though your info is interesting I'll say this I don't believe in Greys, Reptids or Fungi From Yuggoth (Ftagin!) nor do I think that if the interstellar molestors exsist thay are good beings....In other words provide some proof of your claims to make me believe otherwise. thumbsup.gif

I wish I could say I have time for games, I do not. This site certainly isn't for my entropic beguilement.

I understand your point of view and respect your circumspection. I'm not attempting to create a guardant environment.

blink.gif wow. just..

wow.

I wish I could say I have time for games, I do not. This site certainly isn't for my entropic beguilement.

I understand your point of view and respect your circumspection. I'm not attempting to create a guardant environment.

Ladies and gents look at the total sidestepping of the issue. Wich was providing proof of the claims mentioned.....so i'll say something in a language all aliens must know....

Clears throat:

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

Thank you and good night..... tongue.gif

Ladies and gents look at the total sidestepping of the issue. Wich was providing proof of the claims mentioned.....so i'll say something in a language all aliens must know....

Clears throat:

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

Thank you and good night..... tongue.gif

United States Department of Defense

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 28, 2002

NORAD INVESTIGATION REPORT OF CONTRAIL

Yesterday at approximately 4 p.m. (EST) North American

Aerospace Defense Command received unverified reports of what

appeared to be a contrail of unknown origin in the vicinity of the

Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean. Initially, it was

reported to be heading northwestward toward the United States.

Commercial airline pilots later reported the contrail over Florida and

later over Indiana. Thereafter, no other sightings were

reported.

NORAD scrambled fighter aircraft from several bases in an

attempt to intercept and identify the source of the

contrail. No visual or confirmed radar contact was made with the source

of the contrail. NORAD continues to investigate these reports.

NORAD is coordinating with the FAA to determine any further

information on the nature of these reports.

---

Please advise.

-----NOTHING FOLLOWS-----

I hope this answers some of your curiosity. This is a memo which is historical enough that I feel comfortable in its release. Please do not get the impression that I work for the US Government, I do not.

Ego caelebs permaneo.