Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream of deceased relative crying in dream

Dream Wanderer

Hi to whoever!

The other night I had a dream about my sister who has been deceased since 2001. In the dream, she was kneeling down and crying on my nieces lap (her daughter). I asked her why she was crying and she said, because of my sickness. I turned around and my Mom (also deceased) was sitting there too. I looked at my Mom and remembered feeling so sad. The surrounding light was dim, it seemed like we were in a warehouse of some kind. Then the dream changed and I was in a work situation where I was doing work for people that I don't normally work with.

I called my niece to tell her about the dream and she recounted to me that she had a dream of her mom the very same night... and that my sis was crying in her dream too....

When she asked her Mom why she was crying, she told her that she didn't mean to sign the papers but they took everything away from her, social security, pension, etc.

My nieces surroundings went from being at work to being in school (she has graduated for a while now).

My niece and I both felt helpless in the dreams that we had.

Can anyone help decipher this dream? We both feel it means something... having a dream about the same person the same night and in both dreams the person is crying.

Appreciate any light or insight.

Patchulee

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream Wanderer

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Regency

• Indiana Bart

I cant decipher your dream but I can tell you its not uncommon to share dreams with those you are close to. My brother and I have shared dreams about our father (also deceased).

It could be that the mentioned sickness is a lack of financial resources. You said that it begins in the warehouse. This possibly could symbolize that you yourself are a product to be purchased and sold. Possibly your mother represents financial security which is no longer there, or maybe the feeling of stability in general, and maybe this is why you and your niece are sad in the dreams?

Was the ware house full and stocked or empty...The school was as a symbol to learn something from the situation....

My dear... this was a visit... not a dream. Look to the messages the visit has brought and try to put them together with the corelationn of her sickness and passing to what she is trying to tell you. You can start by telling her not to worry and that your not upset over the signing of the papers. Set HER mind at ease..She is the one upset. Help her out with this....

Blessings....

Just let her know your ok with whatever is upsetting her and she will be ok too... shes just worried about you and your sister.

Was your mom a heavy set woman with dark hair? Sat at the kitchen table which is placed against the wall/long side to the wall. If you look at the wall and the table against the wall... she would sit to the left side.... ????????

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Hi and thank you.

The "warehouse" was stocked... I remember shelving and conveyor belts and seeing "product" being handled. My sis died from AIDs, so could it be she felt ashamed of her illness? :(

I will do my best to set her at ease and will tell my niece to do the same for her Mom.

My Mom does not fit that description but my grandma does. Grandma is the epitome of love to me in my family. I literally hung on her apron strings as a little girl. I must have driven her crazy rest her soul but I always wanted to be around her. Her table was set up against a wall since it was a tiny area but she always sat facing the wall because it had the easiest access to the kitchen and because she was heavy, it was the best place for her to sit. Now, when we went to visit Grandma, my Mom sat to the left as you described. I always sat against the wall.

Blessings to you too.

Hi and thank you.

The "warehouse" was stocked... I remember shelving and conveyor belts and seeing "product" being handled. My sis died from AIDs, so could it be she felt ashamed of her illness? :(

I will do my best to set her at ease and will tell my niece to do the same for her Mom.

My Mom does not fit that description but my grandma does. Grandma is the epitome of love to me in my family. I literally hung on her apron strings as a little girl. I must have driven her crazy rest her soul but I always wanted to be around her. Her table was set up against a wall since it was a tiny area but she always sat facing the wall because it had the easiest access to the kitchen and because she was heavy, it was the best place for her to sit. Now, when we went to visit Grandma, my Mom sat to the left as you described. I always sat against the wall.

Blessings to you too.

this woman is smiling....dark hair 50ish in age. Tank top type shirt, because I can see her arms are heavy/chubby which leads to to think so is the rest of her. And Black or very dark hair shoulder lenght. Sorry I have no more...but she is smiling...

I was falling asleep on teh couch last night and this flash came to me...Ive been wondering this morning who is this??? Then I read your post and it came to me again...so this is for you Im leaning toward...

Just tell her she is ok and you are ok with her... release her from her guilt. She (sis) seeks your approval....and forgiveness.

I think the stocked warehouse shows she had an abundance avail...and the school was the learning symbol. She crys because she in essence "blew it". And is sorry....when she could have had soooo much.

blessings

You have a close tie to our Lord...dont you?

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• 2 weeks later...
this woman is smiling....dark hair 50ish in age. Tank top type shirt, because I can see her arms are heavy/chubby which leads to to think so is the rest of her. And Black or very dark hair shoulder lenght. Sorry I have no more...but she is smiling...

I was falling asleep on teh couch last night and this flash came to me...Ive been wondering this morning who is this??? Then I read your post and it came to me again...so this is for you Im leaning toward...

Just tell her she is ok and you are ok with her... release her from her guilt. She (sis) seeks your approval....and forgiveness.

I think the stocked warehouse shows she had an abundance avail...and the school was the learning symbol. She crys because she in essence "blew it". And is sorry....when she could have had soooo much.

blessings

You have a close tie to our Lord...dont you?

Hi...

Thank you again for your response. I did not receive an email that one was posted so I only came back today because I want to post another dream and saw that you wrote back. Again, thank you.

Its funny but I will turn 50 this year and have very dark almost shoulder length hair. I am not heavy but am not thin either. My arms are a little on the thick side.

And yes I do have a close tie to our Lord... how do you know?

Lets just say I can tell some things....

Blessings to you honey...

Im close to Him too.

Patchulee,

I was thinking about you while I was relaxing on my plane trip this weekend...I had a vision of an angelic figure handing a gold coin/jewelery or golden piece of something in an out stretched arm/hand. Like it was being handed out ((for)) to someone....

Does this fit any where for you???

Patchulee,

I was thinking about you while I was relaxing on my plane trip this weekend...I had a vision of an angelic figure handing a gold coin/jewelery or golden piece of something in an out stretched arm/hand. Like it was being handed out ((for)) to someone....

Does this fit any where for you???

Wow.... yes it does.... you have no idea how much.... thank you... i needed that

Blessings to you,

Patricia

Wow.... yes it does.... you have no idea how much.... thank you... i needed that

Blessings to you,

Patricia

How does it fit for you??? You can help me out with the validation of the message if you dont mind sharing... if its personal you can PM please.

Thanks honey

How does it fit for you??? You can help me out with the validation of the message if you dont mind sharing... if its personal you can PM please.

Thanks honey

For very personal reasons, I cannot talk about it right now... but soon I will be able to share... I can tell you though that it is valid!

Have a great "beginning of the summer" weekend!

Thank you and Blessings,

Patricia

Hmmm, interesting, I hope you do come back and share if/when you can.

My dad had a tattoo on his arm and in a scroll was our family's christian names - all except mine because I hadn't been born and the tattoo was a real ordeal for him, he hated having it done. I always said "don't put me on, I know you're needle phobic and I'll write it on with a pen after you've gone".

Well he died 5 years ago and I didn't put my name on his arm. About a year later I had the most vivid dream of my dad and that I was with him after he died and was writing my name on his arm with a pen.

The very next day my sister called and said, "I've had such a vivid dream about you and dad - you were writing your name on his tattoo after he had died".

Coincidence??

Drawing on my dad after he'd died just didn't seem right at that time, but I do regret not writing my name on now because he would have expected it, he would have wanted me to do it too.

My dad had a tattoo on his arm and in a scroll was our family's christian names - all except mine because I hadn't been born and the tattoo was a real ordeal for him, he hated having it done. I always said "don't put me on, I know you're needle phobic and I'll write it on with a pen after you've gone".

Well he died 5 years ago and I didn't put my name on his arm. About a year later I had the most vivid dream of my dad and that I was with him after he died and was writing my name on his arm with a pen.

The very next day my sister called and said, "I've had such a vivid dream about you and dad - you were writing your name on his tattoo after he had died".

Coincidence??

Drawing on my dad after he'd died just didn't seem right at that time, but I do regret not writing my name on now because he would have expected it, he would have wanted me to do it too.

That does sound very coincidental... maybe he wanted you to know it was ok that you didn't and that he understood. And by you and your sister dreaming it, it was accomplished and he is happy. Awwwwwww.

Thank you for sharing that with me. It confirms that our loved ones are still with us even if not here physically.

I would like to come back and share when the time is right.

Blessings,

Patricia

For very personal reasons, I cannot talk about it right now... but soon I will be able to share... I can tell you though that it is valid!

Have a great "beginning of the summer" weekend!

Thank you and Blessings,

Patricia

No prob.... I understand... But I will be waiting on bated breath....

Love to you

Blessings in Christ....

Coincidence??

Honey... there are no such things as coincidences in our lifes. Your Dad visited both you and your sister. Dad knows you missed doing it. They know our thoughts, concerns ,happy's.... all of it.

Perhaps you can get a tat with Dad's name on YOU... that may bring some closure for you. But dont worry..And hes not really concerned that you did or didnt I think Dads laughing about it. .... I am... Its a cute story, because Im a needle phobic too!...but oddly enough Ive had thoughts of getting a tat at one point, but chickened out...

Hugs to you....

Blessings

Love and hugs

Honey... there are no such things as coincidences in our lifes. Your Dad visited both you and your sister. Dad knows you missed doing it. They know our thoughts, concerns ,happy's.... all of it.

Perhaps you can get a tat with Dad's name on YOU... that may bring some closure for you. But dont worry..And hes not really concerned that you did or didnt I think Dads laughing about it. .... I am... Its a cute story, because Im a needle phobic too!...but oddly enough Ive had thoughts of getting a tat at one point, but chickened out...

Hugs to you....

Blessings

Love and hugs

Yeah, he would have found it highly amusing ^_^.

• 1 month later...

Patchulee....

anything yet you can share?????

Yeah, he would have found it highly amusing ^_^.

I wish.... still in a holding pattern...

Hope you and yours are well.

Blessings.

I had many dreams of dead people.

Once was a friend , we had a falling out before he died. He died in a car accident , he was drunk and decapitated . In the dream he came to see me . I was at an apartment on which floor i don't know but he came up an old dark staircase and sat on the near to last step. He was drunk. He came with a message . He was sorry for the way he treated me.

Me and my ex even dreamt of my GrandMother after she died. I had many of her.

I had a dream of few years later about her. In the dream i believe she came to announce me of some bad news. A storm was coming and her clothes were out on the line . Some time shortly after , I forget, but my ex died of a car accident.

My ex. I had many many dreams about her. It was like we were settling things between us . The last dream i had of her was a visit to her. It was night , no moon. There was a cottage by a dark lake. It reflected the very little light there was. The cottage was built on dark tall stilts . A long white stair heading to a white cottage. I walked up and with out saying a word there was peace between us. I don't ever remember dreaming of her again.

A few years ago In a dark hall > A family reunion. My cousins were dancing on the dance floor. Everything was black except for the guest of honor table. There My other grand mother , my uncle and my grandfather that i never met as he died before i was born.

He was very interested in knowing who I was and questioned me. To be clear here the guest of honor table was for those that passed away.

I don't know if this was a premintion of some sort , but I went dancing with my cousins and i felt something wet on my fore head. It was blood, it formed a triangle the base was just above my eyebrows. Three months later , my Aunt died from somekind of pressure in the brian , the name of it escapes me, they had to peirce a hole in her skull pretty much where the tip of the triangle was on my head in the dream. I dunno , it seemed odd.

So back to the OP, I don't really believe it was as much symbolic as the essence of that person was there in your dream, well what i mean is it wasn't a dream.

I wish.... still in a holding pattern...

Hope you and yours are well.

Blessings.

I am well honey... Hope things are for you as well... keep in touch...

Blessings and the brightest light coming your way.... XXOO

Once was a friend , we had a falling out before he died. He died in a car accident , he was drunk and decapitated . In the dream he came to see me . I was at an apartment on which floor i don't know but he came up an old dark staircase and sat on the near to last step. He was drunk. He came with a message . He was sorry for the way he treated me.

I had a dream of few years later about her. In the dream i believe she came to announce me of some bad news. A storm was coming and her clothes were out on the line . Some time shortly after , I forget, but my ex died of a car accident.

My ex. I had many many dreams about her. It was like we were settling things between us . The last dream i had of her was a visit to her. It was night , no moon. There was a cottage by a dark lake. It reflected the very little light there was. The cottage was built on dark tall stilts . A long white stair heading to a white cottage. I walked up and with out saying a word there was peace between us. I don't ever remember dreaming of her again.

A few years ago In a dark hall > A family reunion. My cousins were dancing on the dance floor. Everything was black except for the guest of honor table. There My other grand mother , my uncle and my grandfather that i never met as he died before i was born.

He was very interested in knowing who I was and questioned me. To be clear here the guest of honor table was for those that passed away.

I don't know if this was a premintion of some sort , but I went dancing with my cousins and i felt something wet on my fore head. It was blood, it formed a triangle the base was just above my eyebrows. Three months later , my Aunt died from somekind of pressure in the brian , the name of it escapes me, they had to peirce a hole in her skull pretty much where the tip of the triangle was on my head in the dream. I dunno , it seemed odd.

So back to the OP, I don't really believe it was as much symbolic as the essence of that person was there in your dream, well what i mean is it wasn't a dream.

Sounds to me like you have the gift of dreams. Thank you for sharing. Love. light and peace.

Sounds to me like you have the gift of dreams.. Thank you for sharing. Love, light and peace.