Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PROOF?

The Proposer

I have read much by so called scientists etc exclaiming proof of certain things,but my question is "can something be actually proven beyond all doubt?"

if so, can you give an example?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Proposer

• Magikman

• Seraphina

• bathory

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about...

The proposer keeps making new threads, essentially continuing the exact same arguement he started in another thread, in which he is being ritually slaughtered

Unless I miss my guess, didn't Makigman just tell you not to do this? huh.gif

How about...

The proposer keeps making new threads, essentially continuing the exact same arguement he started in another thread, in which he is being ritually slaughtered

Unless I miss my guess, didn't Makigman just tell you not to do this? huh.gif

i dont see why i should explain my actions but here goes,i dont keep making new threads,ive made a couple,the point is we are human beings on a DISCUSSION FORUM,the fact we are human beings means we come up with new ideas for threads as we go along,this thread was posted when i came to the realisation that posters were just saying this and that is proof but i think ive found a basic flaw in their assumption as i believe their is actual 100% proof of nothing,so this would be an important thread in that respect,as we could come to understand what actual proof is or entails,and to nip in the bud people proclaiming proof when it could be based on blind belief for example.

Proposer,

There will be no further warnings. Start another thread addressing the very same subject no matter how ridicuously inept you are at justifying its existance, and your continued participation in this forum will become highly unlikely. Is that clear enough for you?

Magikman