Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attacks On Horses Linked To Rituals

News-Bot

Posted By Saruman on Monday, November 11 2002

Subject: Attacks On Horses Linked To Rituals

A series of attacks on horses across the country has been linked to devil worship and black magic groups who carry out bizarre rituals on helpless animals.

Horse owners have been warned by welfare experts to examine their animals for signs of hair being cut or plaited, blood samples being taken or any indications of stress or sexual assault.

There have been more than a dozen of the night-time attacks, which started late last month. They have taken place in Scotland, Wales, East Anglia and Nottinghamshire. In two attacks on horses near Aberdeen, the animals had their tails hacked off. In one of the incidents, a horse's dock - an extension of the spinal cord - was deeply cut by the attacker. Other horses have had snips taken from their their manes and tails, which have been 'plaited' with a sticky substance.

Click Here To Read The Complete Article......

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Loonboy

• crosis

• News-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

If I catch anyone doing this, I'll string 'em up by their buster browns and plait THEIR hair and see how they like it.

It's scary that there are sick people like this in the world.

:cry:

If I caught them, I'd string them up too, but it would be by something else on their persons. :s3

Unfortunately this kind of thing is happening near where i live, but it has been limited to slashing the poor horses with a stanley knife (Box cutter to our american friends).

From what i can gather it is a case of a nutter with a problem with the stable, and dose'nt seem to have anything to do with ritual.

The stables where I ride, in Devon, has had horses attacked too. One pony had ivy weaved into its tail and mane, which wasn't too sinister until we looked under the tail and found a large chunck of hair had been taken along with the skin! :s5

Horse mutilation is also quite commen here aswell one poor horse had his eye gashed with a stanly knife another had his legs cut severing an artery. It was reported in local newspapers but the culprits were never caught. :s3

:cry: :evil: it is very sad to hear that people mutilate what 'they' class as dumb animals <for which we are all aware they are not!!>for fun ans it makes me really angry :s08

:evil: :s07 :s08 WHY THOSE LITTLE..........!!!!!!!!!!! *i'm just not going to go there* plz excuse me while I plan my revenge on those sick,SICK people! :twisted: