Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm sure I'll get slated but....

Count

I'm new here, this is my first post so be gentle lol.

However I'm going to (seemingly again) bring up the end of days topic. Now before I start I'd like to point out that I in no way fear nor expect the end of the world to be nigh but it is a subject that fascinates me deeply.

What I'm about to say is probably going to be as popular as syphillis at an orgy but it is merely a theory and here it is....

Could Barack Hussein Obama be the Anti-Christ?

In terms of well documented predictions of the end of the world, yes he could be IMO.

The most obvious Judgement Day telling's are from the book of revelation in the Bible where we are told....

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Obama has spoken great things about "Change" and new prosperity for the world, written a book called "The Audacity of Hope." Many would say his argument that he is the best pro-life candidate is a blasphemy.

42 months is about the length of a presidential term.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

In order to have power over all of the people of the Earth this would likely require a One-World-Government.

Obama talks about a New World Order in his Berlin speech that basically says Global Citizenship is required and not an option.

Many people already see Obama as the "President of the World."

Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

With a 'New World Order' and 'Global Tax Cuts' then a Global Tax is not far away, and has been on the U.N. drawing board for years.

The financial crisis has sped things up in the One-World-Government process.

We will we see an Global Bank with it's own Global Currency! The movement towards the consolidation of European currencies into the Euro was a huge step.

The technology to track financial transactions is becoming better daily.

We are not far away from being able to have this 'mark' on our hand or head that will control our ability to purchase

http://o.bamapost.com/

Now, far from buying into that stuff and far from believing in almost anything the Bible tells me I decided to look at other more respected (slightly) predictors of doom, and so that leads me to Nostradamus.

There were quatrains of Nostradamus that instantly made me think of Obama and I'd be far more inclined to believe in the writings of the most famous 'seer' of all time than the writings of a book ripped apart and edited vehemently by a corrupt religious super power or indeed that of a site that appears heavily bias against gay people or the political views of Obama as the one linked above.

Anyway I'm getting off track...the quatrains I referred to were:

Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed…

He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.

He will be the terror of mankind.

Never more horror.

Now for these you have to remember that no-one is quite sure how Nostradamus saw things and he would have little or no understanding nor words for the world we know today, it also needs to be pointed out that there are broad accusations that Obama is of Muslim descent and still harbours much of the values of the Muslim faith, also that America (undiscovered at the time) are part of the united nations (mostly european) and now populated by people of european descent and could have been percieved by Nostradamus as european.

The king will want to enter the new city,

Through its enemies they will come to subdue it

Captives liberated to speak and act falsely,

King to be outside, he will keep far from the enemy.

Experts generally regard this to refer to Terrorism being both at home and abroad, the relevant part of this one is where he says captives liberated to speak and act falsely, Obama is in the process of freeing the detainee's held at guantanamo bay and even though the plan is to try them in America should they discover legal loopholes or be found not guilty could potentially be releasing any number of terrorists into American society.

Barack Obama has been revered as some sort of God since he was elected (false prophet) and has also shown other traits of the biblical warning signs too for eg promising a new world but there are other predictions by Nostradamus that would tie in with the events of the Bible's Armaggeddon too for eg.

Muslims, wars, the Day of the Lord, the Harlot, the Lioness Beast

The reign of the Church from the sea shall be succumbed

Toward Iran one shall see nearly one million troops

Turkey, Egypt, evils shall invade

and

From Monaco as far as Sicily

All the coast demolished and desolate

There shall not be any more suburb, city, nor village

That the Muslim invaders shall leave undone

These suggest that Iran will be involved who for many years have been a target of the U.S and that a nuclear weapon will go off along the southern coast of France...most likely fired by Iran.

Now any nuclear attack on another country is automatically going to trigger a 3rd world war and ultimately the end of the world as the fear of firing nuclear weapons is instantly evaporated, and so you would see several being fired and hey presto...no more Earth.

The Nostradamus quotes come from the page: http://www.nostradamus101.com

I apologize if this is garbled it's late and I'm tired...I have no idea if it makes sense or not but I will try to clarify anything as and when asked.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Count

• OldTimeRadio

• Leonardo

• TheSearcher

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Hey nothing crazy about this... just make sure someone assassinates Obama 6 months before the end of his term and your prophecy is fulfulled :tu:

*disclaimer - I'm not telling anyone to assassinate Obama it's a joke...

*sigh*

We can only HOPE!

Hey nothing crazy about this... just make sure someone assassinates Obama 6 months before the end of his term and your prophecy is fulfulled :tu:

*disclaimer - I'm not telling anyone to assassinate Obama it's a joke...

Are the Secret Service at your house yet?

I was thinking the same thing.

Interesting topic none the less, Im gonna re-read it before I post more.

No but I'm sure they're on their way :yes:

I want you to read these words very carefully, and I want you to understand them.

There is no Antichrist.

Now, let's move on. :D

Nope. Its Hillary Clinton. bum bum buuuuum

I want you to read these words very carefully, and I want you to understand them.

There is no Antichrist.

Now, let's move on. :D

Agreed. Rumours and speculation of an anti-christ are just that. Listen to me very carefully....there never has been, and never will be an anti-christ. Hitler was not an anti-christ. Napoleon was not an anti-christ. They were both individuals with high hopes, and nothing more. This is ridiculous.

BTW... I am so sick of Nostradamus Phrophecies. Why don't I just write a book and make up random future events and see how many come true? I can gaurantee some will......When you make thousands of predictions some are bound to eventuate.

Hi all,

I would tend to agree that there probably isn't an 'antichrist' though mostly because I'm not religious and not really of the belief that Christ was the son of God, however is it not possible that 'the Antichrist' is just simply the only way Nostradamus had of explaining these people?

And yes I'm if we did make **** up and write it down some would happen but if you read his quatrains there are some that are too accurate to be guessed at or random....I do concede that the latter ones regarding our present century and the future are far weaker than his a lot of his previous ones though.

In theory, just like anybody that is a Christian is "Christ Like", anyone that is "Not Christ Like" or "Against/Opposite the Teachings of Christ" would be an Anti-Christ. Not "the" Anti-Christ I guess, presuming there is one at all. Which I don't.

my grandma says the world going to end only when u die. so besides that im not worried about anything. i mean if it does come what about it? u die anyways. or live and what of it?

No but I'm sure they're on their way :yes:

Heh, why does the Simpsons movie scene where the guy jumps up screaming, "Hey, the government finally found someone we were looking for!" come to mind? ^_^

my grandma says the world going to end only when u die. so besides that im not worried about anything. i mean if it does come what about it? u die anyways. or live and what of it?

Excellent point. Give your grandma a hug for me... :mellow:

Never more horror.

:lol:Obama in a blue turban! Now *that's* something I'd kill to see! :lol:

Never more horror.

What's weird is that this doesn't actually appear to be written by Nostradamus himself. Doing a google search on the first two lines only gives sources that say "yea he wrote it", but they never cite WHERE he wrote it, nor is there any link to Nostradamus's work itself.

So I went and got his quatrains in there direct translation from french from two different sources:

http://www.astrology-online.com/nostradamus-centuries.txt

http://www.hippy.freeserve.co.uk/c9.htm

And searched them for "blue turban". Out of all 10 centuries of his work and the contents of his work and the sixains, the only time the words "blue turban" appear together are in quatrain 9,73:

The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,

And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:

The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,

Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius.

Not exactly terrifying.

So now we're left with a few options: A.) Nostradamus did not write this and it was simply attributed to him by people who were mistaken or blatantly making up material, or B.) He did write it and I can't find it anywhere. Which doesn't really mean much anyway if you don't believe in Nostradamus (I don't) and don't believe in the antichrist (I don't) and don't think Barack Obama IS the antichrist (I don't).

Best thing to happen to this planet would be a one world government. That and getting rid of all religion. I think the world would be more peaceful. I would think any highly advanced race on other planets only got there because of a one world government type entity. The problem with this upcoming one world government are the greedy idiots running it that have no compassion for human life. It cant be run right when it is based on greed and power and ruling over others.

Best thing to happen to this planet would be a one world government. That and getting rid of all religion. I think the world would be more peaceful. I would think any highly advanced race on other planets only got there because of a one world government type entity. The problem with this upcoming one world government are the greedy idiots running it that have no compassion for human life. It cant be run right when it is based on greed and power and ruling over others.

What does this have to do with the discussion about Nostradamus predicting that Barack Obama is the antichrist*?

*Did I seriously just type those words?

I don't think Nostradamus predicted Barack Obama was the antichrist as such..infact I don't really believe nor disbelieve any end of the world theory it's all ifs and buts however for arguments sake say that there is to be an antichrist and the bible wasn't all bull all along then Obama definately has a lot of the qualities attributed to the early days of the antichrist's coming, ontop of which there are certain facets that fit with Nostradamus predictions also...roughly I admit but not completely outwith the realms of possibility. None of us can prove or disprove anything until the time has passed but I feel it would be a reasonable discussion to have anyway.

As for a one world government I think that's about the worst thing that could happen because it will only ever corrupt whoever leads it...no one person can be leader of the entire world without it going to their head, I do however agree that religion in all it's guises have and will continue to seriously hamper progress on earth.

Excellent point. Give your grandma a hug for me... :mellow:

yeah man. =]

Nope. Its Hillary Clinton. bum bum buuuuum

i thought it was Palin

linked-image

i believe in cocacola!

lol

Your grandmother is blessed, indeed, to know this truth. Unfortunately, for most (practically all) of us, this truth is so unbearable. Our consciousness does its many dances to avoid the inevitable of total destruction of the soul, essence, energy. Some say, it is the reason why we reincarnate over and over again because we couldn't handle this ultimate death.

Don't forget there are two men supposedly who instigate the end in the Bible, the false prophet, and the antichrist. The false prophet is supposedly very manipulative and basically turns the masses towards the sway of the antichrist, or so the story goes.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe