Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex carnavas

Elimininate the thought of control.

4 posts in this topic

Let me begin this article by stating that i have no former readings on philosophy nor any study on the matter. I would also like to say that my 'way of life' so to speak isn't adopted nor debated internally it just came upon itself. So heres my article.

Humans are creatures of obvious primal needs, instincts if you will, some of these include teritorialism, hunger (the reason your almost always hungry and why this is an instinct is because before supermarkets and farming food was scarce and far between, thats why your body stores fat and your brain is always letting you know your hungry) procreation, and security.

Now humans will try to have these primal needs satisfied to the point where everything else becomes unimportant (most of the time) for instance parents will always have an eye on their child, and always ask where their going as they grow older partly because they're worried about their children but mostly because they want to feel like they're in control of the situation so their child is safe which falls back under worry, but thats not what were discussing right now.

Humans always need to feel like they're in control because if they don't they'll feel insecure, another example is power. Humans crave nothing more than power, it is as simple as breathing the more you have the more you want, the more you feel you need because without it you'd die. Power brings corruption for the simple reason that it makes you feel powerful, it makes you feel in control..

Life has shown to be one funky *** roller coaster that we're ridding along in, its got its ups its downs and its in betweens, this is obviously nothing new, yet no one seems to care. Humans have time and time again shown that they're ignorant and arrogant enough to actually try to control something which is much more than they (supplement your own higher power here since we all don't pray to the same god('s)) by trying to alter themselves with surgery's which make humans that much more despicable, and hard to bear, and miracle growth supplements, and anti-aging goo-gahs. What a world we live in where no one questions just accepts everything as the right thing from men with much more "power" than they which is as full of s**t as the government.

Just drop everything, and let go of such false pretenses as any self control over anything because you have almost none. Yes you can say that you can control where the seed is planted, and water it or not but you can not control that that seed will eventually grow to be an apple tree, or an orange tree so in simpler terms we can aid but not alter.

In light of my words at the beginning of this article about my way of life, i like everyone else have my opinions and beliefs but when your the only one standing on the other side of a river being stared down by all of humanity for being different or outright completely backwards whose wrong here ? Me or you ? Sometimes when you explore the path less traveled you find it is the correct one.

What you have to understand is... There are people who know all this and so much more and have shape this world into what it is now. I have to say 90% of people are where they were put into without even knowing anything. Control is a illusion created by those in "power". But all this only sheds light on a fraction of it

Let me begin this article by stating that i have no former readings on philosophy nor any study on the matter. I would also like to say that my 'way of life' so to speak isn't adopted nor debated internally it just came upon itself. So heres my article.

Humans are creatures of obvious primal needs, instincts if you will, some of these include teritorialism, hunger (the reason your almost always hungry and why this is an instinct is because before supermarkets and farming food was scarce and far between, thats why your body stores fat and your brain is always letting you know your hungry) procreation, and security.

Now humans will try to have these primal needs satisfied to the point where everything else becomes unimportant (most of the time) for instance parents will always have an eye on their child, and always ask where their going as they grow older partly because they're worried about their children but mostly because they want to feel like they're in control of the situation so their child is safe which falls back under worry, but thats not what were discussing right now.

Humans always need to feel like they're in control because if they don't they'll feel insecure, another example is power. Humans crave nothing more than power, it is as simple as breathing the more you have the more you want, the more you feel you need because without it you'd die. Power brings corruption for the simple reason that it makes you feel powerful, it makes you feel in control..

Life has shown to be one funky *** roller coaster that we're ridding along in, its got its ups its downs and its in betweens, this is obviously nothing new, yet no one seems to care. Humans have time and time again shown that they're ignorant and arrogant enough to actually try to control something which is much more than they (supplement your own higher power here since we all don't pray to the same god('s)) by trying to alter themselves with surgery's which make humans that much more despicable, and hard to bear, and miracle growth supplements, and anti-aging goo-gahs. What a world we live in where no one questions just accepts everything as the right thing from men with much more "power" than they which is as full of s**t as the government.

Just drop everything, and let go of such false pretenses as any self control over anything because you have almost none. Yes you can say that you can control where the seed is planted, and water it or not but you can not control that that seed will eventually grow to be an apple tree, or an orange tree so in simpler terms we can aid but not alter.

In light of my words at the beginning of this article about my way of life, i like everyone else have my opinions and beliefs but when your the only one standing on the other side of a river being stared down by all of humanity for being different or outright completely backwards whose wrong here ? Me or you ? Sometimes when you explore the path less traveled you find it is the correct one.

I think I understand what you'd like to get across, but I think you should try again and really put forth an effort to articulating your thoughts more carefully. I get the idea of not trying to control seemingly "mindless" and "insignificant" things (ie your example of plastic surgery, anti-aging attempts) and yes, I agree that political powers (organization or individuals) have an over-hungry sense of power. But in honesty, to say we should all give up trying to control anything is more backwards. If everyone just accepted that we have no control over anything - we wouldn't have the medical advances we have, which i doubt you can say you haven't taken advantage of, civil rights, technological advances (not just ipods and virtual games - but advances in travel, production, and maintenance that make it more efficient and 'enviroment safe'), and not to mention we'd still only have 3 channels on television. It hasn't been that long where everyone type of human being has been put on an equal playing field and we have the freedom to make more choices than has ever been in front of us before. To let that all go for the sake of "nothing that we do really matters anyway", is offensive.

If you're problem is mostly with the government, which i don't blame you - I have no dog in that race either - you can live neutrally to an extent. Maybe subjects such as healthcare and taxes are at a low point, but do you really want to live in a society where no one has control over whether someone stops a redlight or doesnt? Or drinks and drives or murders its productive members?

If you're just on a kick about relinquishing control you could always move to Antarctica - Polar Bears seem to be on that kick too. Good luck

"Truth is a pathless land" - Krishnamurti