Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Legend of the Judges of Isreal

Virtual Particle

Most all of us have heard of Vampires in a matter of speaking this legend is suggested as the reason vampires are a part of our history...

There were 12 judges of Israel each of them presided over judgment in there own tribe and there decisions were final. Sentences were altogether different that how things are done today, you see the Judges were very unique and what they could do they learned in relation to training in the Quaballah. When the crime was severe and when those so accused, the evidence against them was just as severe after being convicted they would be taken to a small room where the Judge of there tribe awaited them. They were placed in a chair, bound to it in ways similar to how today people are today electrocuted when sentenced to death and when that was done the Judge would enter. The Judge would then place his hands upon them and when it was over they person appeared as if they had died of old age. The energy collected as a result of this was useful; depending on the circumstances were the conditions upon how it was applied.

In the day when this was occurring there were people who of course did not want this, they were the criminals, depots and scum of the earth and those who realized that without the Judges Israel could fall. There was one weakness in this power, they could not sentence a person who truly was innocent.

With respect to the people of Israel peace reigned in there lands for one considering doing wrong feared the judgment of the Judges, abuse of law was also considered grounds for judgment and it could vary as to how much one convicted could be aged.

This is the Legend of the Judges of Israel.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• MirrorImage

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Id sort of like to see some sources for this story.

I was told this Legend when I was very young in years it was part of an education I received then amongst my descendants are Israelites and my Native Americans teachers felt it was something I should know.

So I have no source to any of these legends and I admit they are very strange like this one, many do not jive with current history, though not all history or legends would actually be recorded in respect to what one can access information upon readily. If in anyway this could be construed by anyone as offensive that was not my intention (and I apologize), I am simply offering the teachings as they were told to my by an indigenous culture interested in offering me Legends from all the cultures that encompass my ancestry.

These would have been the Taino Indians from the Island of Puerto Rico.

Any thoughts?

PS: Also there are many other Legends beyond the 4 to date I have posted here this one is the only one that covers the Isrealites.

Edited by Triad