Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Billy Meier's X Wife Admits It Was All A Hoax

ufo junky

This video clip is taken from the documentary Worlds Greatest Hoaxes-Secrets Finally Revealed. Watch and listen as Billy Meier's EX Wife Popi Meier, openly admits on camera how Billy used bin lids to fake it and how the case is all a lie and a hoax. And lets all not forget, this woman was married to Billy for many years, she was the closest person to him, and also lets all not forget, this information has come straight from the horses mouth. CASE CLOSED!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morrison1976

• Fewzz

• Eternal Light

• DONTEATUS

Was there ever really any doubt? I mean none of his pictures were convincing at all.

Was there ever really any doubt? I mean none of his pictures were convincing at all.

I agree, only blind believers could think his garbage was real... IMO

"Son, join us and together we will mock Meier's story."

"He's not a faker! Nooooooooooooooooo!"

"Search your feelings - you know it to be true."

That's kinda too bad. In this the guy that claimed to be a contactee that talked to "Thor"? I'm kinda rusty. But a friend of mine, about 50 now, is a big UFO fan and Billy was one of his favorite celebrities.

At the risk of causing facepalms, objectively, it needs to be remembered that this hoax information is given by Meier's EX-wfe... it's not like exes ever do or say untrue things out of bitterness, etc.

I couldn't agree with you more. :tu:

I'm with Paranormalcy. Exes of both sexes are not reliable or trustworthy sources of information on the other.

Billy-boy is still a nice piece of conmanism, though.

To play the devil's advocate, and while I agree that Meier most certainly hoaxed his stuff, keep in mind that there have been folks who have come forward as being the Bigfoot in the Patterson film.

Only blind belivers could swallow all he's Bull....

"Son, join us and together we will mock Meier's story."

"He's not a faker! Nooooooooooooooooo!"

"Search your feelings - you know it to be true."

That's kinda too bad. In this the guy that claimed to be a contactee that talked to "Thor"? I'm kinda rusty. But a friend of mine, about 50 now, is a big UFO fan and Billy was one of his favorite celebrities.

At the risk of causing facepalms, objectively, it needs to be remembered that this hoax information is given by Meier's EX-wfe... it's not like exes ever do or say untrue things out of bitterness, etc.

This part I will agree with.

"Meier's EX-wfe... it's not like exes ever do or say untrue things out of bitterness, etc."

Billy is a fraud and only a small handful of gullible people follow him. If his little cult decides to off themselves all the better for the human race.

Agree with you there, but sadly, probably not entirelly true :lol:

Its funny, there have been upteen threads about and including Billy Boy's exploits, and on this forum there has been a hell of a lot of support for him, I wonder where all the die hard's are hiding?

In my opinion you would have to be desperate to believe, to find his stuff even partly plausible.

I think that Meier has done a grave misjustice to the UFO community as a whole. While I remain a firm skeptic that aliens have visited earth, I do not think that the mystery as a whole should be discounted, however there are those individuals who just want to exploit people, people who are very probably quite vulnerable.

The guys should be locked up, or beamed up, or maybe just beamed, with a very hot, pointy beam.

Even my brain swells in the wonder of it All ! There will always be Fake,and Real UFO`s

So where are the Real ones all parked?

:angry: and i brought his video years ago, let me see if i can find it and burn the bloody thing.

This video clip is taken from the documentary Worlds Greatest Hoaxes-Secrets Finally Revealed. Watch and listen as Billy Meier's EX Wife Popi Meier, openly admits on camera how Billy used bin lids to fake it and how the case is all a lie and a hoax. And lets all not forget, this woman was married to Billy for many years, she was the closest person to him, and also lets all not forget, this information has come straight from the horses mouth. CASE CLOSED!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Ok yes it was a hoax. So there is no pleaidians. So what I'm ok with that. Hey, the good thing about it is it made money for his family. And that part is ok as well.

As for me I'm kinda wondering about the nordics????? Hmmmmm...... I know there are nordics living in iceland. Kinda makes me wonder if their somehow related to the alien nordics living in space or on another far away planet? Or maybe we just call them nordics cuz they look like the nordics living on earth? If that's the case I wonder what their real name is? What the alien nordics call themselves not what we call them?

no kidding.

billy was a friggin nut.

My first posting :)

What amazes me is how long he has fooled his 'believers' , even when he was exposed years ago , not that he needed exposeing , any sane individual would not have once thought he was sane himself lol

I remember a few years back i saw a documentary on him , his photos were models pretty nearthe camera , and he used a model tree , and yes he dint work alone , someone was aiding him , reason the 'strings' werent detected was that , well it depends on the type of camera , if the camera cant see it then no computer examination will see it , they even tested this out with cheap cameras and fooled experts that examined them.

Soon as he produced the alien princess and the dino pics and the wedding cake , well that should have blown his cover straight away lol

Edited by Fewzz

My first posting

What amazes me is how long he has fooled his 'believers' , even when he was exposed years ago , not that he needed exposeing , any sane individual would not have once thought he was sane himself lol

I remember a few years back i saw a documentary on him , his photos were models pretty nearthe camera , and he used a model tree , and yes he dint work alone , someone was aiding him , reason the 'strings' werent detected was that , well it depends on the type of camera , if the camera cant see it then no computer examination will see it , they even tested this out with cheap cameras and fooled experts that examined them.

Soon as he produced the alien princess and the dino pics and the wedding cake , well that should have blown his cover straight away lol

He has a huge cult following. Even if he turned around and said it was all a lie, his believers would say he was only saying that because the government told him to say it. They are truley blind. His photos, movies are so bad it makes me cringe. What annoys me is some ufo documenteries still use his photos and movies.

My first posting :)

I can't believe I was so stupid a few years back to have actually believed his crap and buy a book about the incident.

Wow, I can honestly say I have never seen his footage before. I am fairly new to the study of ufo's . I can't understand why anyone would see those videos as credible proof. The scariest thing is his power among his believers. He seems to have the capability to lead a cult to dangerous levels, similar to Manson or Jonestown. I agree that his believers would not accept a fake even if the ship models were revealed to their own eyes. It's scary how some people can be so weak minded and willing to devoutly follow a lunatic to dangerous and scary extremes.

#1, yes i do believe in billy meiers story, and i will explain each point as i remember it. so #1 you guys said his wife said it was bs. in the 1970s while they were together she said it was true, she also said she saw many of these disc shaped objects, now after their divorce shes saying its bs. OBVIOUSLY, she cannot be trusted and that statement should be disreguarded.

#2 you say he made money for his family, yet he has barely made enough to publish his books and STAY ON HIS ****ING FARM, like really hes been living in the same house for over 20 30 years, yet you say he makes mad money cuz what he does, give me a break...

#3 his photos are bs, yet NOT ONE OF HIS PHOTOS HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN, ONLY ONE PHOTO HAS GOTTEN THE CHANCE AND IT WAS A TRIPLE EXPOSURE, MEANING HE DID NOT FAKE IT. do ur research before opening a thread

and almost everyone of you guys have done nothing but talk ****, saying were ****ing stupid because we dont realize that because his wife says it bs, its bs.

disprove one of his photos, i dare you, yet you say all his photos are bs, especially the ones where u think its real close the the camera and has fake trees, expert model makers said it would take $10,000 (american) to recreate such an object. now where did he get that money. with the tree ****, there are tree people (agriculturists whatever u call em) that say that is no model, and it fits perfectly with a panorama of the landscape. explain this before you call me stupid. all you guys have done is say , how can people believe such things, IF YOUVE BEEN ALIVE THE PAST 500 YEARS THERES A THING CALLED THE BIBLE, YET YOU CALL ME STUPID!!!?!?!?!?!? i dont care if the picture of asket looks like someone from a tv show, and YOU DONT CARE THAT NOT ONE OF HIS PHOTOS HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN, AND EVERY GOD DAMN PREDICITION HE MADE CAME TRUE(remember he makes it very clear that we can change some and some we cant, and the ones that have come true, are obviously the ones we cannot change, OUT OF EVERY PREDICTION WHERE HE SAID THIS IS NO MATTER WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN (OVER 50) ONLY 1 (ONE) WAS WRONG. now together prove me wrong because this is not the first time i stood up to a whole forum by myself, you guys dont even do research, you just throw **** together that you heard and have people correct you on this site. ask me **** i will throw my evidence against yours and we shall have a real decision over here instead of oh i saw him on the discovery channel. i will gladly do whatever it takes to prove my case, IF ANYONE STARTS THROWING INSULTS AND DOES NOT ACCEPT EVIDENCE, get off this thread, and go home to ebaumsworld. i will do my best to disprove contradicting evidence, such as you have, only i will do it with real evidence real studies, real **** because i am not one of the ****s who throw random **** out there and expect everyone to believe. now go ahead and dig through sites which you call evidence (if you throw me the garbage can lid i will e-slap the **** out of you because your eyesight has failed more than i could even think about) dont give me bs. so go for it, try to disprove me, i ****ing guarantee no one will win, because not one of you will accept evidence even though i will...

You have a really bad attitude, like many mieir followers i have come across!

#1, yes i do believe in billy meiers story, and i will explain each point as i remember it. so #1 you guys said his wife said it was bs. in the 1970s while they were together she said it was true, she also said she saw many of these disc shaped objects, now after their divorce shes saying its bs. OBVIOUSLY, she cannot be trusted and that statement should be disreguarded.

It is obvious that while with her husband, she would say it was real, as they were together.

#2 you say he made money for his family, yet he has barely made enough to publish his books and STAY ON HIS ****ING FARM, like really hes been living in the same house for over 20 30 years, yet you say he makes mad money cuz what he does, give me a break...

So he has made no money from the books, dvd sales, interviews etc and the copy rights to his movies and photos, thats a load of rubbish.

#3 his photos are bs, yet NOT ONE OF HIS PHOTOS HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN, ONLY ONE PHOTO HAS GOTTEN THE CHANCE AND IT WAS A TRIPLE EXPOSURE, MEANING HE DID NOT FAKE IT. do ur research before opening a thread

Time and time again mieir believers will bring this up, even though its been proved time and time again how he faked them, and people have replicated them. There is loads of information online on how he done this, but believers and horn still keep on saying this, its rubbish, and they know it. Oh look! someone has replicated his photos

http://iigwest.com/investigations/meier/ufopix.html

and almost everyone of you guys have done nothing but talk ****, saying were ****ing stupid because we dont realize that because his wife says it bs, its bs.

Well, it is BS, and people like mieir is killing the ufo subject, and one of the reasons it is never taken seriously.

disprove one of his photos, i dare you, yet you say all his photos are bs, especially the ones where u think its real close the the camera and has fake trees, expert model makers said it would take $10,000 (american) to recreate such an object. now where did he get that money. with the tree ****, there are tree people (agriculturists whatever u call em) that say that is no model, and it fits perfectly with a panorama of the landscape. explain this before you call me stupid. all you guys have done is say , how can people believe such things,

Well, explain to my why all the trees that were taken with ufos have mysteriously vanished. I tell you why, and thats because they never existed. They were model trees, thats all.

And as for his predictions, this shows that you are blind, and will believe anything. He has never predicted anything. He always comes out and says something after the event has happened. I dont think anything will change your mind, and thats a shame because you could be looking at dect cases instead of this crap!

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm

Ok, what about the evidence in the links im gonna post on here. There is so much evidence that mieir is a hoax, but people like you will always believe it, and believe me, you will not last five mins on this forum.

http://thebiggestsecret.online.fr/ufo/bill...smoking_gun.htm

http://www.truthcontrol.com/node/billy-meier

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/

There is so many sites out there that prove that this man is a complete joke!

Edited by morrison1976