Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Wrestling Thread

Mentalcase

btw did you see that german lesnar hit kane with holy **** kane barely jumped or helped brock deadlifted and threw a 300 pound dude without tearing and destroying every vertebrae in his back lmao guys like brock and cena their strength is just scary.

Cesaro is scary strong too...

But, no, I haven't seen it yet. I don't watch all of RAW on Mondays, since it's on so late. I dvr it then watch it for a couple of days.

Of course, had I gotten tickets since it was here in Indy.....

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

oh yeah cesaro is scary strong too

the crowd was pretty good im sure you would of had fun especially with all the chaos that is brock lol

oh and newish update on tyson and also hoping rowan is alright too

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_Update_on_Erick_Rowan_s_Injury_Tyson_Kidd_Having_Same_Neck_Surgery_as_Top_Stars.html

Hope Kidd gets through this okay.

• Like 1

So we're doing predictions already. Fun fun. Main Event, I think it appears obvious that Lesnar is going to destroy Rollins, which means Lesnar will probably lose somehow. Somewhere along the line, either at Battleground or Summer Slam I'm predicting Paul Heyman stabs Lesnar in the back and becomes a Seth Rollins guy, effectively turning Lesnar face and strengthening Rollins' already strong heel portrayal.

I expect Ryback to retain. There's no other logical choice. Big Show shouldn't be a champion of any kind, and WWE don't seem to trust Miz with any belt, though I'm actually a bit of a Miz fan - whatever else you think of him he's good at being a heel. Prime Time Players should retain, taking the belts off them makes no sense (though I didn't think it made sense for New Day to drop the belts in the first place, so who knows).

Even though the match is booked I don't expect Owens vs Cena III to happen at Battleground. I expect Owens to come out, Cena's music will play but we won't see him. Owens will cut a promo about Cena being a pretender, and later it will come out that Owens ambushed Cena and hospitalised him, leaving the return match to officially happen at Summer Slam. Whether the match happens at Battleground or Summer Slam, I'm hoping Owens wins, a string of losses won't help his character anymore than it helped Rusev.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Havnt had time to watch much at all recently,caught the last hour or so of Raw and it looks more and more like Rusev is being given the kiss of death so to speak...I think everyone given time with Summer rae just kind of vanishes lol

I'm hoping when gold and stardust come back they can finally finish their fued that just went away with no explanation so goldust can go out in style and cody can drop the goofy stardust personality...Way to good of a wrestler to be a joke character battling the likes of R truth at the bottom of the barrel!

• Like 1

i dont see heyman ever leaving lesnars side during his run with the company brock specifically told vince for this new contract that he rarely if ever wants to talk and does not want a mic in his hand unless he really has something to say, heyman is his legit advocate, they wont be splitting him up unless brock wants too, hell of a contract got to love that creative control. i wouldn't want to see that anyways we did when lesnar was full time and heyman jumped over to the big show and it was AWFUL!

crimson, summer was pretty awesome back on nxt they just paired her with captain nobody gives a crap fandango..... dem legs doe.

• Like 1

Prime Time Players should retain, taking the belts off them makes no sense (though I didn't think it made sense for New Day to drop the belts in the first place, so who knows).

edit: i dont want to post potential spoilers.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

So we're doing predictions already. Fun fun. Main Event, I think it appears obvious that Lesnar is going to destroy Rollins, which means Lesnar will probably lose somehow. Somewhere along the line, either at Battleground or Summer Slam I'm predicting Paul Heyman stabs Lesnar in the back and becomes a Seth Rollins guy, effectively turning Lesnar face and strengthening Rollins' already strong heel portrayal.

That's been done before. But, it worked then...kinda of.

I expect Ryback to retain. There's no other logical choice. Big Show shouldn't be a champion of any kind, and WWE don't seem to trust Miz with any belt, though I'm actually a bit of a Miz fan - whatever else you think of him he's good at being a heel. Prime Time Players should retain, taking the belts off them makes no sense (though I didn't think it made sense for New Day to drop the belts in the first place, so who knows).

Meh, don't care who is the IC champ at this time if only the three of them are involved.

Even though the match is booked I don't expect Owens vs Cena III to happen at Battleground. I expect Owens to come out, Cena's music will play but we won't see him. Owens will cut a promo about Cena being a pretender, and later it will come out that Owens ambushed Cena and hospitalised him, leaving the return match to officially happen at Summer Slam. Whether the match happens at Battleground or Summer Slam, I'm hoping Owens wins, a string of losses won't help his character anymore than it helped Rusev.

That's not a bad prediction, either.

jbl is one of my favorite heels ever... hate him in the ring but love him on the mic

http://www.dailymoti...mentary-1_sport

the rest of them are linked on the side its the one night stand ecw pay per view where all the wwe guys are up top drinking beer, apparently jbl was either knowingly being recorded the whole time or it was a screw up someone found but its basically JBL getting progressively more and more drunk talking about how crappy the wrestlers are its amazing, he's not going constantly but when he gets going holy crap.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

JBL does tend to avalanche when he's on to something...he's relentless. He is one of my all-time favorites as well.

• Like 1

i was loosing my **** during the mike awesome match he just kept going AWWW THIS IS A 5 STAR CLASSIC MAH GAWD THIS IS WRESTLING WOWWW

:( well that sucks... can we get a cesaro harper feud please?

http://www.lordsofpa...our_Months.html

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Erick Rowan's injury suffered on June 19th in the live event match with Cesaro is a torn biceps and he will be out of action for four months but if he chooses to undergo surgery, he will be out longer.

i don't think you can just rehab a torn bicep, could be wrong though and i hope so.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

Thread views and page content has begun to cause a lag on the loading of this thread. I am therefore going to close this thread and begin a new Official Wrestling Thread. The upshot to this is that next time you guys post wrestling news and updates and speculation you won't have to wait for it to load. I'll edit this post with a link to the new thread as soon as I put it up :)