Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Can I Meet Aliens and Get Abducted?

Transhumanism

Response to jpatt:

So you are saying that by doing a certain kind of meditation, aliens will contact me by reading my brainwaves that are unique to this specific kind of meditation? Do the aliens send some type of massive scanning device across all humans and try to look for these brain waves and then make contact with them?

Edited by Transhumanism

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transhumanism

• saucy

• cor_raven

• Paranormalcy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm not the one to ask, as a friend of mine actually signed up for the site and downloaded the files and simply loaned me CDs with them - I generally don't sign up for things that cost money, even though I admit that isn't a bad deal. But as I was saying, I'm not really a true believer in ... well, anything, except I do believe there is *something there*, so I am not a scholar on the specifics of Whitley's contact or observations of his Visitors, but from what I recall him saying (which he also goes into on the meditations) is that the Visitors are either tuned in, or advanced, or whatever, enough, to their innate abilities, such as telepathy, or perhaps the universe at large, that they seem to use the old familiar idea of 'no time or space barrier', meaning you can basically directly contact them simply by putting yourself in the right frame of mind, 'charging up your energy', some creative visualization (of seeing the earth and space and then the Visitors), and basically welcoming them into contact with you - thats the long and short of it.

He claimed numerous people who did the meditations wrote and e-mailed him that they were in contact with the Visitors within 2 weeks of doing the Meditations... whether that was ultimately a good or bad idea, I'm not really sure. - plus, I have no doubt a lot, maybe even most of those people are bored, egotistical, unstable and the like, and simply WANT to have experiences so bad they can create them mentally to fulfill their wish - then again, if you have an experience and it has an effect on you, I guess its real eh?

Okey, thanks for the info., I'll take a look into it when I get some time. I have a hard time believing though that the brain puts out some unknown energy: if we look at the basic physiology of the brain, all you have are ions moving quickly across synapses, ions of potassium and sodium. This is all thought is: charges running through synapses, kind of like a computer in which binary coded electricity runs through conducting and semi-conducting material. so, where does this supernatural energy come into play?

Thanks.

Not being a doctor, or even a physicist (or any other scientist), I certainly wouldn't be able to debate the existance of extranormal faculties on a purely empirical level. though I can of course display that one thing that I have that everyone else also has: my opinion.

To me, the trap most people fall into, both skeptics and believers, is their rigid adherence to their own pet theories and framework, which they basically believe is the skeleton upon which the fabric of the universe hangs. While this may be for THEM, I am of the opinion that the universe itself may follow different laws and theories for different people - but again, thats not something I could argue, but if you're interested in that, I recommend the book the Holographic Universe, as well as doing some research on Bohm's work (mentioned in the book) and ideas.

You could fall back on the old cliche of man only using about 10-15% of his total mental capacity in his life (I have NO idea how we would be able to make this measurement to begin with), but quite honestly I have experienced (and initiated, much to my surprise) and seen and heard enough 'strange' occurrences to convince me that extranormal abilities DO exist - I of course have very little confidence that I know WHAT they are, or why, or how, but then I don't know the names of all my muscles and bones or exactly how they work, but I still get around from day to day alright.

I like the word extranormal because it avoids the stigma of 'paranormal' but means the same thing - something outside the everyday normal realm of experience for the average person. To me, technology we have now would be 'paranormal' to people 30 years ago - vaccines and cures and medicine were 'paranormal' when they first came about - eventually, with enough exploration and investigation and understanding of them, they were 'normalized' - I believe that is/will be the case with 'psi' powers and such, though I think its obvious those require a much more dedicated effort.

As for your pondering, I might answer and say that 'this supernatural (I don't like that word - if it exists, its natural, in some way) material' comes from the same place that life comes from. You could explain the process and chemicals involved in the creation of rudimentary life, but if given the resources, could you BUILD a new lifeform, with your own hand, and it live, breathe, reproduce and evolve, perhaps into a sentient being? Does life simply appear out of the proper mixture of elements, or is there something more that is needed - the spark of life? Where does that come from, that allows this? As with most things in life, we are more than the sum of our parts - I believe this reasonably can be applied to all aspects of our life and functioning. As for the synapses and such, although many researchers claim certain parts of the brain are stimulated during supposed 'psychic' experiments or activity, I personally am not firmly convinced 'psychic powers' are necessarily a cut-and-dried product of the BRAIN in and of itself. But thats of course, just my opinion.

Ultimately, the way I look at extranormal abilities is that if they exist, any attempt to work on and understand them is good, on a personal, self-improvement level if nothing else, and if they're total bunk, then the worst complaint you can have is that you probably learned to reason abstractly, accept and give criticism and critique and maybe, for those who practice certain rituals, learn how to meditate and relax your body and mind. As far as being ignorant or delusional, I'd much rather think ESP exists than be an avid believer that *I* might get that next spot on a reality TV show. Heh.

the main thing to do is to is go to the most remote place as possible and wait. more info than that i can. besides theymight have already adducted you but thay made you forget or they changed your memories. but then again maby there mocking you. after all the only reson aliens come to earth is to get pot wink2.gif

Edited by cor_raven

Being abducted by aliens would be my worst fear, just waking up and being surrounded by aliens or stepping outside and seeing them running around in the dark! You'll see a grown man crapping in his pants, but I'll tell you what, I won't let a few four-feet tall, skinny, scrawny looking aliens take me without a few of them getting hurt or worse. Wouldn't be funny if a couple of aliens came to earth looking to kidnap us, but there were more of us and we kidnapped them, tied them to a tree and took their ship for a ride? That would be hilarious. I would go and visit a few friends, scare the crap out of them, maybe drive by the whitehouse.

Okay, I don't know about aliens, but there are several websites out there for real ghost hunters that go to houses and set up equipment and spend a night in a haunted house and try to see things. At least there's a few places in Michigan where I live, but there are others I'm sure. Join one of them on a trip. It would at least be something fun and interesting to do, even if you don't see anything. Angels, well they show up, but not to very many people. I've asked God to see an angel and He told me that all in due time so I'm looking forward to that. Basically, the supernatural will find you, but sometimes you have to go and find it. I'm not sure where you live, but you have to go online and find out where people have claimed to see ghosts and go there, see if you can't stay the night.

I won't let a few four-feet tall, skinny, scrawny looking aliens take me without a few of them getting hurt or worse.

Yeah damn right gunsmilie.gif

Being abducted by aliens would be my worst fear, just waking up and being surrounded by aliens or stepping outside and seeing them running around in the dark!

Yes, my rationalism would probably end up giving in to my instinctual medulla emotions of fear if suddenly confronted with aliens in the middle of the night. But, it would still be pretty cool.

Oh, I live in Central California, by the way. Any supernatural entities or aliens around here?

Edited by Transhumanism

Why would an alien abduct you just because you want them to? They have their own plan and agenda. They abduct who they want to and not just aayone who wants to say "I come on behalf of the human race etc..............

I would love to meet the them but I dont expect them to appear if I just walk outside and shout "abduct me PLEASE"

Anyway I wish you luck on your mission to meet the paranormal beings and if your successful tell me how you did it.PLEASE. thumbsup.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

My purpose is to serve my self-interest here. If aliens exist, I want to benefit from their technology. Since I am a pragmatist, I have a desire of making practical use of knowledge, instead of JUST purely pondering about it.

Those that don't want super-powers are what I would call mal-adaptively self-sacrificing and altruistic. That is fine though, everyone is different. We all want different things.

Yes, if I do meet aliens, I will TRY to let you know, if you are still around and I can find you.

For all you know mate they might just abduct you give you an anal probe , decide you aint worth anymore and bring you back with no powers or knowledge oh and with a sore **** to boot. lol tongue.gif

I would seriously re-consider the abduction point until we find out their intentions honourable or not towards the human race.

If you only want aliens to abduct you so you can get supernatural powers, then something is serously wrong with you. First of all, I've never heard that anyone aquired powers after being abducted so the chances of you getting them are 0%. If you want it to happen because you think it might pull you from the gutter or people will think you're socially acceptable to hang out with now, think again! People will think that you're more crazy than before and need help which I think you need to get before chasing after any powers. I believe you watch too many movies or are hanging onto the past for some reason. Understand that NOBODY has supernatural powers because this world is full of natural people with God-given talent. Whether you believe in God or not is irrevelant. I would currently classify you as one of those people standing on the top of the building in Independance Day just before it got blasted. I know for a fact that everyone has a special talent and if you want to pull yourself from the so-called poverty level, you need to hone in on your talents. If you're a writer-type, write a story about your experiences with aliens that can be truly fake. The story can be about you searching for aliens and you actually find them. I don't know what your special "powers" are, but the sky is the limit! Use it!

Personally i could go through life , not get abducted by aliens or meet ANY SUPERNATURAL BEINGS, and be perfectly satisfied

( thats not capitalized for any reson i accidently hit the cap lock and was to lazzy to correct it) whistling2.gif

If you only want aliens to abduct you so you can get supernatural powers, then something is serously wrong with you.

If you believe in God as you have stated, that means you want superpowers as well. You believe when you go to Heaven, you will be given a super-body that never dies and is indestructable and non-damagable, you become immortal. All your hedonistic desires come true at the snap of a finger. So, by your own definition, there is something wrong with you as well. So, explain you hypocracy here. Don't change the topic, don't try to dodge this point. Rather, confront it as soon as you get back on this thread.

On a second note, you are all wasting your time by insulting because I never get offended. As a pragmatist and stoic, words have no emotional affect on me. So, please only post to this thread if you have any information on how to get abducted. Thanks, and I hope all of you have a nice day.

Best wishes

i must say, that was rather well put, trans.

still, i don't envy your stoicism, that's for sure. regardless, while i don't particularly agree with your desire for abduction and superpowers, i can't help you.

I don't believe in God just so I can go to heaven. I'm not insulting you. You want supernatural powers here on earth where they aren't possible. If I believe they will be there when I die and go to heaven, that doesn't mean I'm seeking them or that it will actually happen. You're looking to, right now, contact an alien to achieve these great powers, which they won't give you. If they gave you the powers, that would mean the aliens gave away their secret and the world would know they exist. I was just telling you like it is. I may achieve powers in heaven, but I'm not looking for them. You're hanging onto some kind of fantasy that will never happen. There's no proof that aliens even exist. As a matter of fact, I'm sure they don't exist. Maybe I haven't really heard of any authentic stories, you can post them if you wish so I can read them, but you're obviously mentally unstable to want to get abducted.

i don't envy your stoicism, that's for sure. regardless, while i don't particularly agree with your desire for abduction and superpowers, i can't help you.

I think that is perfectly fine. I believe everyone is different and have different desires and that that is just fine and to "live and let live." If you don't share my desires, I believe that is your right and you should do whatever fullfills you. So, I wish you no ill-will just because your aspirations don't coincide with mine.

have a nice day.

I don't believe in God just so I can go to heaven.

What I am saying is that I assume you do indeed believe you will get super-powers in Heaven and that you are happy about it.

You want supernatural powers here on earth where they aren't possible

I don't believe in the existance of Heaven, just the natural world, so, my super-powers will have to be acquired right here in our universe, as I believe.

If I believe they will be there when I die and go to heaven, that doesn't mean I'm seeking them or that it will actually happen.

With all due respect, I don't believe you. If you believe in God, then I think you do indeed believe in the existance of Heaven and you are glad you will be given super-powers in Heaven. All religions have these features in common, with perhaps the exception of Buddhism.

You're looking to, right now, contact an alien to achieve these great powers, which they won't give you.

I may never even meet aliens, let alone get powers from them. I am taking a gamble, similar to how people play the lotto but are more likely to die in a car accident than win anything. But, as long as I try, I'm satistified.

You're hanging onto some kind of fantasy that will never happen.

Similar to your fantasy of Heaven. But, I agree that my desires will probably not come true. But I will still try.

There's no proof that aliens even exist.

Similar to how there is no proof your deity exists. You have a very large double standard: you believe your "fantasies" are valid, but mine are not, even though the scenarios surrounding both of our fantasies are identical. I can see outside the box and look at the situation objectively, I think you should try the same.

but you're obviously mentally unstable to want to get abducted.

Then that would make you "mentally unstable" as well since you have the same fantasy as me: to meet entities with much higher powers that will help you. You call this entity "God," I call it "aliens." On a second note, what is your definition of "mental unstability?" How do you psychometrically measure it? If you are going to put forth the assumption that you have a scientific background in psychology, please provide the research to back up your psychological claims regarding the status quo of my personality. Then look at my personality trait from an evolutionary point of view, from a behavioral genetics point of view, and from a societal point of view and then make your case as to how my personality either facilities or hinders the inclusive fitness of my nation. I will wait for your scientific response.

Edited by Transhumanism

I've never claimed to be mentally stable! wink2.gif

Truthfully, there is no such thing as stable. There's no way to decide what's the truth. There's no way to prove the supernatural. There's not even a hint to the possiblity of evolution. The only thing we have to rely on when it comes to creation is a single book that many say is unreliable and contradicts itself. When you talk to everyone here and we all call you crazy for what you attempt, we're the ones who are wrong. Sure. I believe in God no to achieve supernatural powers. I would be happy just to go to heaven as myself, no perfect body, no immortality, just a chance to witness something beautiful. There's a chance that after I die, I'll just blink out of existance, no one to ever care for me or hear from me again. I'll just die away, never able to see a tree or feel the wind or see the smile of a beautiful woman and I don't know about you, but I would rather be an afterlife, which there's a lot of evidence off (please visit the ghost and paranormal site and any christian site in the world to verify) that there is indeed a life after death. The very idea that I'll just blink out of existance is appauling and a bit scary. The idea behind evolution is that the whole world, all of life, this planet has no meaning, has no creation, has nothing. I promised myself I would stay out of these kind of discussions, but I was drawn into them.

Like everyone else who replied, I was simply wondering why you want to be abducted, knowing all of the concequences involved. Every abduction story include anal probes and them sticking long metal things into your body and ends with you spending lots of money and time talking to a psychiatist and the whole world, everyone you talk to, will think you're nuts as they do now. Sorry if I have offended you, but that's my point and it will be my final one.

There's no way to decide what's the truth.

I agree, "truth" is limited to the biological mechanisms of our brains and what our brains can perceive. "Truth" to a lizard would be very different from "Truth" to a human, for example.

On the other hand, we can use the scientific method to at least produce repeatable and practical results, or at least results that our brains perceives as repeatable and practical.

There's not even a hint to the possiblity of evolution.

Evolution by definitions simply means any changes in gene frequency of a population. This can be witnessed, and has been witnessed, within a generation. What is debatable between Christians and atheist scientists though is HOW MUCH gene frequency shifting has occured. Has enough gene frequency shifting occured to which a monkey has changed to humans over thousands of years? Or is gene frequency shifting only at a very low level where things like genetic diseases, skin/eye/hair color, height, etc. have changed a bit in a population.

I would be happy just to go to heaven as myself, no perfect body, no immortality, just a chance to witness something beautiful.

Let's say there was no Heaven and you only get to meet your deity and then die for ever. What if suddenly your deity offers you eternal life in Heaven? Would you take it?

Sorry if I have offended you

No need to apologize, I never get offended.

Edited by Transhumanism

The very idea that I'll just blink out of existance is appauling and a bit scary.

So first you say you don't care whether or not your diety gives you immortality, but then you say you are scared of being dead for ever, indicating that you DO wish your deity will give you immortality. I rest my case.

huh.gif man there gonna have to move this againthis time to the religion section

I just want to say that I really dislike people like you because you go through and tear apart every single thing I have to say so that you can prove you're right. You need to understand something son: YOU'RE NOT RIGHT! THERE'S NO WAY TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT! I BELIEVE IN WHAT I WANT TO AND I STATE MY BELIEFS ONLY TO TRY AND HELP THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW! I ADMIT THAT I MAY BE WRONG, BUT I DON'T GO AROUND TRASHING OTHER PEOPLE'S ARGUEMENTS BY TAKING QUOTES OF SOMETHING YOU'VE SAID AND TEARING THEM APART!

**Saucy takes deep breaths and remembers he is a Christian**

Yes, I am scared of dying. I don't want to die, but if my God doesn't want to give me immortality, so what. I won't even know what hit me after I die. That doesn't mean anything, me being afraid of death. That doesn't mean I crave immortality. It would be nice, yeah, but I don't worship because of it or to gain any reward. Honestly, I don't deserve them and neither do you. Nobody deserves these superpowers. You're all moping around, probably crying because you're living in poverty and you think the whole world owes you something....WAKE-UP! WE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING. YOU ARE NOBODY, JUST LIKE ME, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. IF THERE IS A GOD, THEN HE'S WHAT THERE IS. IF THERE IS NO GOD, THEN THERE'S NOTHING, NO REASON FOR LIVING, NO PURPOSE FOR US BEING HERE...NOTHING! THERE ARE MILLIONS, MAYBE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT MUCH, MUCH WORSE THAN YOU DO BUT YOU WANT IT ALL, ALIEN SUPERNATURAL POWERS; TO BENEFIT FROM THEIR TECHNOLOGY. YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM!

Instead of making your life better, try making the lives better of those who are truly suffering. Stop making people feel sorry for you, stop trying to prove everyone else wrong when you're the one who is searching for answers yourself and stop looking for something better because it's just not there. Everyone here suffers, from royalty to the poorest peasant. They say money makes things better, but it doesn't. It won't help you find what you're looking for. Supernatural powers won't get you anywhere but maybe locked up in the loony bin. God bless you, if you let him. Don't wait for something wonderful and marvelous to drop into your lap. Get out there and look for it!

lol settle down there, saucy.

*gives saucy a bowl of soup*

so long as you feel you know what's right for you, and you've proven you do, you've done something many people can't do. i can't say for sure anything with that kind of certainty. don't let people like trans bug ya.

Don't wait for something wonderful and marvelous to drop into your lap. Get out there and look for it!

well put. now if only i wasn't so lazy... whistling2.gif