Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Michael Jackson Thread

Bizarro

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Althalus

• Bizarro

• Kismit

He looks like one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes!!! :s4

LOL HALO!!!

Yeah that "dude" gets uglier every time i see him. He is by far the strangest person in show business. :s9

MC

Poor Michael... such a waste of a talented artist. His obsession of his appearance has totally taken over his life and has ruined his career.

I actually saw a documentary on his face on Channel 5 recently. Gave a very factual report of all the cosmetic surgery he had done to his face over the years. Apparently the whole thing stems back to being tormented about his appearance by his brothers and father when he was growing up.

:s5

dAz

:su

:) Much Better, Well.... he has a nose anyway. :s2 :twisted:

image :s2 :s2 :s2.image

That film Sucked!

He looks like one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes!!! :s4

:-\

Saruman

That is Very Very Scary!!!! :mrgreen:

THE TRUTH

The first is a rumor, stoked by popular supermarket literature, that the tip of Michael Jackson's nose is dead and probably needs to be amputated. Michael, the biggest problem star of the last decade, has made the astonishing transformation in his lifetime from divine child prodigy to internationally beloved black pop entertainer to warped hermit of the white persuasion. The tip of his nose, however, isn't so lucky. It is apparently black and blue all the time because the blood in it no longer circulates.

My cohorts and I all have different theories on this. My favorite (and my personal belief) is that the media, in its slowly-inuring-us-to-the-fact-that-UFOs-are-real style, is trying to gently break the public in to the fact that Michael actually has ALREADY had his nose amputated. According to a Hollywood makeup artist a friend of mine knows, at a recent filming Michael was dancing in his whippy-snappy military trademark style, and during a quick toss of the head, his nose actually FLEW OFF. It was recovered by a prop guy and returned to the mortified owner, who clicked it back on his face and sprinted back to makeup to re-spackle the seam. The nose is apparently an expensive latex job with metallic bars on either side that plug into the magnetic strips implanted in his empty nose-hole. This is the reason why Michael's face is always completely painted: He no longer has anything natural going on, nose-wise, at all.

Another idea, which all of my friends have independently formulated and which is chilling osmotically through the Zeitgeist like an ill wind, is that Michael is not going to live very long, particularly in his disgraced Short-Eyes state. He is like Wat, the no-nosed man who lived in the woods in the King Arthur legend. The nose serves as a filter for all human beings, and since Michael dismissed his nose, he is in danger of microscopic particulates flying directly into his brain and causing instant death. Everybody seems to think that Michael is going to die soon.

:s3

i think he just got butchered by a plastic surgeon and kept trying to correct it until it became a disaster. ive heard the rumors about his nose too. i also heard something about when he performed live on tv a couple of years ago, he insisted that he only be filmed from certain angles and any other tape must be destroyed. he is a strange character, that is for sure.

:s3

For some reason, disgust and contempt doesn't even begin to describe my feelings for this twit.

Jackson Dangles Child Off Balcony

* - sorry, couldn't find a small enough picture to upload, didn't want to post a copyrighted pic off a web site. Click on the link below if you aren't easily offended. :P

Here's a link to the story;

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,10866,00.html

Magikman :s3

Saw that pic on papers today

what an idiot, putting the child's life at risk like that, I think that he should definately be certified. :s3

this is probably mentioned in the news article, but that **** even went and put a blanket over his child's head, he could have done anything to him, luckily he then brought him back in.