Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel Sightings

saucy

There have been many people throughout history who has claimed to have seen angels and other Godly beings. I heard on TV about one man who went for a walk and saw actual demons and angels fighting here on earth. The vision only lasted for a few moments. There are a lot of other sightings. What have you experienced?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saucy

• about

• xanubia

• 50Cent

When I was 6 years old I was awake in bed one morning after my nan came in to wake me. She'd opened the curtain before she went downstairs and I could see the view of the sky from where I was laying in bed. I think that I was ill at the time, I'm not sure now but I saw something strange... As I was looking at the shapes, patterns of my bedroom, something caught my attention and I looked at the window. It could've been a change of light/shade or movement.. that I can't recall. There was definately a woman/girl outside looking in through the window at me. The window was high off the ground and it wasn't likely someone could've been standing there, and the window faced the back of the garden which is enclosed by a wall. She wasn't real looking either, I noticed that she seemed to produce a blueish colour and she wore a long dress and had (what looked like to me as a child) large wings (similar to a great bird's). I thought to myself that she was definately an angel, or a fairy or even a ghost! She smiled at me. I soon got a bit frightened because she was "unusual" and I ducked under the bed sheets. After a short while I looked up and was disappointed to see that she was gone. I know that I was thinking to myself at the time "I should'nt have hidden" because I wanted to know what would've happened next if I continued looking at her or if I got up...

My memory isn't very sharp about it (because now I don't remember what day it was, what season, if I was sick, ect) but the details of what I described are all as much as I can recall. Even now I can still remember her face, hairstyle, dress, wings, ect. (she looks a little bit like my avatar but so "human" nor the wings). I can't explain what it was but I'd like to think she was an angel.

Edited by NightMoon

My family has a beliefe that when an angel visits you and leaves, you can smell perfume, a pleasent scent that lingers for a little while

I wish I could see an angel just once before I die. Please keep telling me your stories!

I have an experience that you might find interesting saucy.

Once I got really mad at something (I can't remember exactly what it was but I think I had a row with my sister) and I got into bed and started crying. I felt like dying. I imagined that everyone was out to get me and I imagined them all dieing really horribly. Then I felt guilty because most of these people were people I knew and I started to cry even more. Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I felt instantly happy again. I think this was an angel sent to cheer me up.

Sounds sissy and weird?

I'm a bit like that lol

Tell me ya thoughts

Edited by Galor

I think it's an amazing story. It was an angel unless you turned and saw it was really your mom touching you or something. Angels are known to comfort people in need. I'm glad you had the experience and no, you're not a sissy. I was the same way growing up.

If you guys were all so young when these things happened and you only remember half the story how do you know if what you saw was real? dontgetit.gif Now I'm not saying anyone is liein' I'm just wondering if you don't remember all the story how do you remember what you saw? stretch.gif

Because when you experience something that you know is there and can't be explained away by "normal" explanations, it stays with you to some extent, FOREVER. Then you go looking for sites such as this to find other people who have had unusual things happen, too, and you want to hear their stories. I wonder if my lilac smells were that from an angel, then?

When I was about 12-14 (can't remember exactly when), I had a strange dream in which I was at my house. While standing on the front porch behind the veranda, I felt a icy, bitter wind pass through me, that felt exactly like a demon entering the house. Worried, I went into the house to try to track it down. I ended up in the garage, where I felt it again, then felt it die, then felt a warm, radiant glow fill me and saw a light form that you could call angelic, that told me not to worry, all would be well again.

The dream wasn't really that spectacular, but the feelings have always remained with me, like I had a demon and an angel both touch me in that dream.

When I was 16 I had a few strange dreams involving angelic beings.

My first dream was about a fair angel-warrior, his clothes were glowing white, his wings were huge and he had a sword in his right hand. He had a golden aura around his entire body almost like a flame. He looked at me for a long time and said nothing, but somehow I knew his name, it was something like " Nicholas". I have not heard of an angel with such name and may be that was just a teenage dream long time ago, but I will never forget it. I've never seen such a mighty and beautiful being in my dreams. Who knows may be it was a result of a book I read, or something...

The second dream was kind of unpleasant, I dreamt that I am surrounded by creatures wearing black with black hoods and with black wings. Somehow I knew that they were angels but fallen ones. They were very arrogant and self confident and they were making fun of me. I don't remember other detailes.

Since then I have never had dreams about angels...

Guest Lottie

Hey Saucy

Sound like that man was hallucinating. But on a serious level I have seen and felt something of incredible strength and was told it was an angel. Now you have read enough of my posts to realise that I am pretty much scientifically based in my views and I am still having a hard time figuring out what this was because this was indeed very very real. I have a very good idea of how my mind works and my imagination, I can sit in a supposedly active location and not feel scared at all anymore because I know that most of what people experience is a mental and physical effect of the atmosphere they are in.

However I do find myself every now and then encountering someone who tells me something that in my mind I cannot justify and my little experience is the same.

I was in a coma about 8 months ago. When I woke up and got to go home, my husband and I were sitting on the back porch, and I asked him where Meme (his grandma) was, because I hadn't seen her since I got out of the hospital. He looked at me and got kinda teary-eyed and told me something along the lines of "remember? she died 3 months ago." I just broke down and started crying because I had forgotten about that she had died, because I saw her at the hospital.

I don't remember being in the ICU unit but I remember kind of partly coming to surface and I opened my eyes just a little (like when you squint) and being really scared. But then I saw Meme standing at the foot of the bed and she said "It'll be ok Rae-Rae, just go back to sleep" and I wasn't scared anymore. There was also someone standing behind her that I couldn't really see, and I think that was her son who died 15 years ago. But either way, it was awesome, and I'm glad I had someone from the other side helping. Have a lovely day all thumbsup.gif .