Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'The Scariest Picture on the Internet'

Michael J Jackson

• 3 years later...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• Michael J Jackson

• Lorelei

• sinewave

I remember I watched that I few years back and since I was so young, I didn't understand what was wrong with the picture, just knowing that it was a very pretty girl. Now that I watch this again, I can give you some info.

I want to share this story that I found and it may be true, may not be. I'll tell you more stuff later but you may enjoy a story?

A young girl, approximately 15 killed herself. On her laptop was that very image of the Japanese girl. Sorry that I am sharing this but I thought it fit the topic. Now more about the suicide thing. The girl had left a suicide note on her Microsoft word. I read exactly this:

I never should've looked at her. She was just an image, they say. But no...she's much more than that. She's cursed, trapped inside this little picture for eternity. Her eyes change...she breaths...she breaths! She's not an animation. I'm sorry for doing this...but death is the only escape. She can't follow me.

YouTube. I hate the site. I was just browsing, and, being the horror fan I am, found a video with the title, "SCARIEST PICTURE ON INTERNET!". I was excited for this video. I clicked...and regretted it soon afterwards. I couldn't remove my eyes; they were glued to the screen. Weeks later I found myself obsessed with this picture. She never left me.

Now I need to go. I will leave the picture up for you to see, but DO NOT stare at her for more than five minutes. Then she takes control. Follow my instructions, and if you do stare at her too long, she'll come for you. And she'll drive you insane and follow you everywhere.

-Katie

The picture is not real. She does not move, she is just an image. The reason she appears to move is because you've been told that it moves making you want it to move. So then it appears to move. Hope I didn't scare anyone with the story, but here you are! NOT REAL! I love this girl who drew the picture. Beautiful and a wonderful artist.

~Sarenalli

I love this girl who drew the picture. Beautiful and a wonderful artist.

~Sarenalli

Better read this thread: it was a guy who painted it.

And then his picture was stolen, and used for this urban myth.