Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

blue man

theboi

ok so once i was talking to my friend on the phone, it was about 2 am, and i live in utah in a place surrounded by mountains, but i looked up and i saw what looked like a glowing blue man sprinting across the mountain, but it wasnt just a blur of light it was a clearly defined man, and i asked my friend who i was on the phone with if she saw it, (because she lives almost right next to me) and she saw it to, and eventually the thing just dissaperaed, any ideas on what it could have been?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theboi

• krypter3

• LuisSmith515

• Cryptid_Control

google "blue people"

I haven't read anything about them glowing, but there are documented cases of people who have blue tinged skin. You can even find images of them. I think there are supposed to be a lot of them in the mountains of Kentucky.

I know my daughter had a teacher last year who was bluish -- apparently due to the medication she took, no idea what it was. She didn't glow, though. :)

ETA A quick google:

The blue Fugates weren't a race but rather an excessively tight-knit family living in the Appalachian Mountains. The patriarch of the clan was Martin Fugate, who settled along the banks of Troublesome Creek near Hazard, Kentucky, sometime after 1800. His wife, Mary, is thought to have been a carrier for a rare disease known as hereditary methemoglobinemia, which we'll call met-H.

Due to an enzyme deficiency, the blood of met-H victims has reduced oxygen-carrying capacity. Instead of being the usual bright red, arterial blood is chocolate brown and gives the skin of Caucasians a bluish cast. Hereditary met-H is caused by a recessive gene. If only one of your parents has this gene, you'll be normal, but if they both have it, there's a good chance you'll be blue.

blue people

And a photo!?

Edited by GreytMuse

i looked it up, and it could be that except for the glowing part. but maybe it was just some guys messing around, cause i dont know of anything else it oculd have been

• 3 years later...

I've also had a similar experience,but in my case this blue short no face or human features,but the shape been appeared on front of my dad and I.I pointed out the been who stood vividly across from me since the stair lights and up stairs lights where off and he was a pale blue on the stairs. we where in the kitchen,so we backed up to the corner and watched.My dad and i watched him fascinated for no more then 5 seconds then turned into a blue lightning and vanished up the ceiling then my dad pointed out a yellow same size with same description to our left in the living room laying or sitting on the couch i don't recall,but no more then 5 seconds too then he turned in lightning side ways then disappeared instantly .Funny thing is that half a year later my mom personally witnessed the blue been in her room as she was getting ready for bed when the lights where off in the bathroom across from her she vividly saw half of the been standing on the mid way open door then slowly backed behind the door as she walked to it curious then suddenly vanished,but i was denying her experience in my head till i tested her,but she literally described the been exactly as i had,the details where accurate.if you happen to be thinking my dad told her to pull a prank on me and fool me,first off they're divorced and they've never been like that and they think of it as a crazy thinking no one should know about it they keep it to themselfs and i never told her anything about my experience and another funny thing is my grandpa says she told him she saw leprechauns often when she was a child,but she never was open to describe them to anyone until we shared each others experiences about the blue man i became the first to hear it,she sayed they where like the one been she saw,but more of them out her window in the walled back yard and one when she was 10 on front of her bed.she still denies ufos and stuff as much as my dad they put the experience behind them i live curious,it'd be nice to relive it because since then i have not seen more,but i won't put the tought aside that I might connect to it in some way since it went to my dad and mom i conclude it might fallow me when i know his around i'll hear knockings 2 continuous beats on a wall because that's what happened before i saw it,sounded like punching sounds on walls first upstairs main floor then as soon as we went to check it out the banging started in the basement we had left then the blue man phenomena started.funny thing is i had heared those bangings before which i now see them as signs because i saw a bright white orb on front of me flew slowly from one wall to the other on my way down the stairs once to check out the bangings in the basement but that happen about a year before the blue man sighting.i am impressed by the little amount of experiences i hoped for more detail for what the blue and yellow people are,am very curious funny thing is I put thought into it a year later after the sightings eager to know what they really are,but ghosts? angels? demon? aliens? dont know,but i know what i saw and im not crazy since i wasn't the only one during it and now know for a fact other people around the world have too.belive what you want,but this was my experience and if anyone asks about them obviously i'll approve the existence about the whatever they are the so called "the blue people".

I know it's hard to believe it sounds like a made up story,but it really it isn't i sware.I'm in a strict football team and I stay away from drugs and stuff and it has never crossed my mind to do that stuff either anyways i'm not like that.Believe what you want just don't contradict the experience I share of mine and my family nor claim we were on drugs because we weren't we're not like that however thanks for reading my experience though I appreciate it.

ok so once i was talking to my friend on the phone, it was about 2 am, and i live in utah in a place surrounded by mountains, but i looked up and i saw what looked like a glowing blue man sprinting across the mountain, but it wasnt just a blur of light it was a clearly defined man, and i asked my friend who i was on the phone with if she saw it, (because she lives almost right next to me) and she saw it to, and eventually the thing just dissaperaed, any ideas on what it could have been?

How big was it compared to the mountain? Were you close enough to determine that it was a human figure?

Hm. Intriguing.

In your personal opinion, what do you think it was? An actual man? An alien? A ghost?

James Cameron?

But seriously, that's kind of odd. I've been chased by some figure in the woods, but never seen a glowing one.