Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Slender Man is upon us

Tokemus

You're always so on top of things, Beastie. Wait... are YOU ToTheArk?

Edited by Alternative Delirium

You're always so on top of things, Beastie. Wait... are YOU ToTheArk?

Not always, but modern technology does make it real easy.

Speaking of that:

Marble Hornets@marblehornets 20h

look outside when the lightning flashes

Edited by BeastieRunner

I believe you, Beastie. Anyway, I've read this thread from start to finish over the course of posting, but I never retain a lot of the frivolous branches of conversation that stem from it, so forgive me if someone has already made this point: I'm sitting here watching a Dr. Who marathon, and it strikes me that the Silence bear a resemblance to the Slenderman. Again, this is most likely a repost; I am just too lazy to comb through the thread. Either way, here's a pic for comparison.

post-99518-0-25673500-1344125782_thumb.j

• Like 1

Pic I pulled off the ever so reputable 4chan /x/ board. The thread it's attached to is posted by a guy who claims Slendy is watching him at night and that friends refuse to come over to his place because "The tall guy down the street is ****ING WEIRD." He's gotten him on film and has found the Operator symbol on trash bins around his house. Allegedly. ;)

post-99518-0-53236900-1344468425_thumb.j

Pic I pulled off the ever so reputable 4chan /x/ board. The thread it's attached to is posted by a guy who claims Slendy is watching him at night and that friends refuse to come over to his place because "The tall guy down the street is ****ING WEIRD." He's gotten him on film and has found the Operator symbol on trash bins around his house. Allegedly. ;)

the picture has a date stamp from 2009 (and has been thrown around the internet a lot, I've seen it a few times already) how old is the thread?

MASSIVE UPDATE:

Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Don't want to give away where I am. No more tweets for now. 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/rYCujBE9 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/ppoqETDH  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Leaving now.   11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Entry #61: http://youtu.be/YGupNlQ2eSY  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  I have to find Tim. 11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It should go without saying, but I didn't upload "entry" to the youtube channel.  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It's Jay. Finally got this account back. The password had been changed up until now.  12h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  this is for you http://youtu.be/i3624sjdr2g

15h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  the clouds are dark tonight 5 Aug

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  you will not see me but I will see you

[media=]

The images:

Az1GoSmCMAAuGwW.jpg

Az1I8PSCUAEqNJj.jpg

the myth of a bogeyman has been around for a while. I don't exactly have factual evidence to back it but I remember my parents trying to scare me with it. just food for thought.

• Like 1

MASSIVE UPDATE:

Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Don't want to give away where I am. No more tweets for now. 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/rYCujBE9 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/ppoqETDH  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Leaving now.   11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Entry #61: http://youtu.be/YGupNlQ2eSY  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  I have to find Tim. 11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It should go without saying, but I didn't upload "entry" to the youtube channel.  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It's Jay. Finally got this account back. The password had been changed up until now.  12h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  this is for you http://youtu.be/i3624sjdr2g

15h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  the clouds are dark tonight 5 Aug

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  you will not see me but I will see you

[media=]

The images:

Az1GoSmCMAAuGwW.jpg

Az1I8PSCUAEqNJj.jpg

Does anyone know how to decode the stuff in entry?

Does anyone know how to decode the stuff in entry?

The direct translation is "thetrees" ... I'm thinking Tim has fled to Rosswood Forest and Jay is in pursuit ...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been an avid Slederman fan for years. Marble Hornets is not the only video series on him- there is also TribeTwelve, Caughtnotsleeping, DarkHarvest, and EverymanHHYBRID - all of which are very good and delve pretty deep into the Slenderman mythos.

I've been an avid Slederman fan for years. Marble Hornets is not the only video series on him- there is also TribeTwelve, Caughtnotsleeping, DarkHarvest, and EverymanHHYBRID - all of which are very good and delve pretty deep into the Slenderman mythos.

Thumb back a few pages for even more!

Marble Hornets just tends to be the popular one here.

Edited by BeastieRunner

i dont really care about the slenderman but i went on ancestry and serched my ancestor and SURPRISE my great great great great grandfathers name is timothy slendeman so im guessing my family is friends with the slenderman and he is my guardian angel YEAHHH. :yes:

• Like 3

You shouldn't post on a Slender Man sub-forum if you don't know who he is. Go back, research him, and bingo! You'll never be able to sleep again.

• 2 weeks later...

[url="https://twitter.com/marblehornets"][b]Marble Hornets[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]marblehornets[/b] [/url]
Tim and I are both okay. I'm pretty sure he's going to help me now.

[url="https://twitter.com/marblehornets"][b]Marble Hornets[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]marblehornets[/b] [/url]
entry #62 [url="http://t.co/tsY8AnFe"]http://youtu.be/dQUOItNzqI0 [/url]

Me in my Slender Man costume:

7953096034_bbc7e99c76.jpg

Worth the 28 bucks?

• Like 2

Me in my Slender Man costume:

7953096034_bbc7e99c76.jpg

Worth the 28 bucks?

I think you should go back and ask for some money back... "gimme $20"

Edited by Ookami-Rose

this site...is indeed just what i have been looking for...a thread, dating back to the begining...lovely

• Like 1

Slenderman is a being from the fourth dimension or "Spirit Realm" with extra appendages. He feeds of the fear of people. But, he is just lonely spirit looking for a friend. Sure he's scary and faceless but try to accept him as a friend. Because he only kills people who fear him

• 3 weeks later...

The game of Slender Man is so funny and spooky, the dude just pops up out of nowhere and blam :cry:

• Like 1

This goes for anyone that see this. If you're browsing /X/ and find Slendy threads like that please copy and paste them to me in a PM here. I love Slendy stories but there aren't many good ones left that I haven't already read.

Edited by Murder 101

Haha, I've played the game Slender! It's based on the Slenderman.

I played the Hospic version in the middle of the night, with the lights off...I thought I was on a roll in that game, I had 6 or 7 notes and I hadn't seen the man yet.

I turned the corner and BAM! I screamed because he was standing right there. I haven't played the game since that...haha.