Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 21
Tokemus

Slender Man is upon us

1,206 posts in this topic

From the twitter account:

20h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  x pic.twitter.com/r7fDVFOQ View photo	  

13 Jul Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  @DoktorAgon Yeah, a few things. 

13 Jul Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Changing my location because I'm getting paranoid again. Posting Entry #60.5 tomorrow afternoon.

PIC: AzFjuSvCQAACf3K.jpg

Figure in Alex's window.

New TTA, from the twitter feed. The hijack continues:

waitingon

you

Holy cow ... straight and to the point. Basically the other half/part of TTA is waiting for Tim to fully break out into Masky. Maybe a veiled suicide attempt but this shot of Tim in all his masked glory, confirms more than ever that he is not TTA and that Tim is crazy. Perhaps he's relapsed. Also, if we needed more proof that right now Hoody is TTA. But it could be a "Fight Club" turn for Jay.

picture1778.png

Hidden operator symbol:

524374_10101683046128998_1779529159_n.jpg

From the twitter feed:

3h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  do you hear thunder

Looks like TTA is still posting or perhaps maybe even Jay is TTA. Regradless, the Twitter events always lead up to a surprise.

You're always so on top of things, Beastie. Wait... are YOU ToTheArk?

Edited by Alternative Delirium

You're always so on top of things, Beastie. Wait... are YOU ToTheArk?

Not always, but modern technology does make it real easy.

Speaking of that:

Marble Hornets@marblehornets 20h

look outside when the lightning flashes

Edited by BeastieRunner

I believe you, Beastie. Anyway, I've read this thread from start to finish over the course of posting, but I never retain a lot of the frivolous branches of conversation that stem from it, so forgive me if someone has already made this point: I'm sitting here watching a Dr. Who marathon, and it strikes me that the Silence bear a resemblance to the Slenderman. Again, this is most likely a repost; I am just too lazy to comb through the thread. Either way, here's a pic for comparison.

post-99518-0-25673500-1344125782_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Pic I pulled off the ever so reputable 4chan /x/ board. The thread it's attached to is posted by a guy who claims Slendy is watching him at night and that friends refuse to come over to his place because "The tall guy down the street is ****ING WEIRD." He's gotten him on film and has found the Operator symbol on trash bins around his house. Allegedly. ;)

post-99518-0-53236900-1344468425_thumb.j

Pic I pulled off the ever so reputable 4chan /x/ board. The thread it's attached to is posted by a guy who claims Slendy is watching him at night and that friends refuse to come over to his place because "The tall guy down the street is ****ING WEIRD." He's gotten him on film and has found the Operator symbol on trash bins around his house. Allegedly. ;)

the picture has a date stamp from 2009 (and has been thrown around the internet a lot, I've seen it a few times already) how old is the thread?

MASSIVE UPDATE:

Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Don't want to give away where I am. No more tweets for now. 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/rYCujBE9 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/ppoqETDH  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Leaving now.   11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Entry #61: http://youtu.be/YGupNlQ2eSY  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  I have to find Tim. 11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It should go without saying, but I didn't upload "entry" to the youtube channel.  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It's Jay. Finally got this account back. The password had been changed up until now.  12h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  this is for you http://youtu.be/i3624sjdr2g

15h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  the clouds are dark tonight 5 Aug

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  you will not see me but I will see you

[media=]

The images:

Az1GoSmCMAAuGwW.jpg

Az1I8PSCUAEqNJj.jpg

the myth of a bogeyman has been around for a while. I don't exactly have factual evidence to back it but I remember my parents trying to scare me with it. just food for thought.

1 person likes this

MASSIVE UPDATE:

Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Don't want to give away where I am. No more tweets for now. 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/rYCujBE9 10h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  pic.twitter.com/ppoqETDH  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Leaving now.   11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  Entry #61: http://youtu.be/YGupNlQ2eSY  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  I have to find Tim. 11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It should go without saying, but I didn't upload "entry" to the youtube channel.  11h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  It's Jay. Finally got this account back. The password had been changed up until now.  12h

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  this is for you http://youtu.be/i3624sjdr2g

15h Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  the clouds are dark tonight 5 Aug

Marble Hornets Marble Hornets ‏@marblehornets  you will not see me but I will see you

[media=]

The images:

Az1GoSmCMAAuGwW.jpg

Az1I8PSCUAEqNJj.jpg

Does anyone know how to decode the stuff in entry?

Does anyone know how to decode the stuff in entry?

The direct translation is "thetrees" ... I'm thinking Tim has fled to Rosswood Forest and Jay is in pursuit ...

I've been an avid Slederman fan for years. Marble Hornets is not the only video series on him- there is also TribeTwelve, Caughtnotsleeping, DarkHarvest, and EverymanHHYBRID - all of which are very good and delve pretty deep into the Slenderman mythos.

I've been an avid Slederman fan for years. Marble Hornets is not the only video series on him- there is also TribeTwelve, Caughtnotsleeping, DarkHarvest, and EverymanHHYBRID - all of which are very good and delve pretty deep into the Slenderman mythos.

Thumb back a few pages for even more!

Marble Hornets just tends to be the popular one here.

Edited by BeastieRunner

i dont really care about the slenderman but i went on ancestry and serched my ancestor and SURPRISE my great great great great grandfathers name is timothy slendeman so im guessing my family is friends with the slenderman and he is my guardian angel YEAHHH. :yes:

3 people like this

You shouldn't post on a Slender Man sub-forum if you don't know who he is. Go back, research him, and bingo! You'll never be able to sleep again.

[url="https://twitter.com/marblehornets"][b]Marble Hornets[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]marblehornets[/b] [/url]
Tim and I are both okay. I'm pretty sure he's going to help me now.

[url="https://twitter.com/marblehornets"][b]Marble Hornets[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]marblehornets[/b] [/url]
entry #62 [url="http://t.co/tsY8AnFe"]http://youtu.be/dQUOItNzqI0 [/url]

Me in my Slender Man costume:

7953096034_bbc7e99c76.jpg

Worth the 28 bucks?

2 people like this

Me in my Slender Man costume:

7953096034_bbc7e99c76.jpg

Worth the 28 bucks?

I think you should go back and ask for some money back... "gimme $20"

Edited by Ookami-Rose

this site...is indeed just what i have been looking for...a thread, dating back to the begining...lovely

1 person likes this

Slenderman is a being from the fourth dimension or "Spirit Realm" with extra appendages. He feeds of the fear of people. But, he is just lonely spirit looking for a friend. Sure he's scary and faceless but try to accept him as a friend. Because he only kills people who fear him

[media=]

[/media]

:alien:

Edited by BeastieRunner