Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 21
Tokemus

Slender Man is upon us

1,206 posts in this topic

But sweetheart the point is that you DID see them. And I'm sorry your son has had problems in the past; I hope and pray that he can find a good job and build a happy, peaceful life for himself. The fact that he's trying is what matters.

When I wrote about "bad seeds" I meant children who are predisposed toward violence toward other people such as the type the two girls perpetrated on their classmate. Acts that have no benefit to anyone but are just done for the sake of doing evil.

I also realize that it is much harder today for parents because it's rare that a family can afford to have one parent stay home full time. But you said it yourself--you spent as much time with your kids as you possibly could. My comments are aimed at absentee parents who made no effort to raise their kids or have input in their kids' lives, and then blame everyone else for their own failure.

My focus is more on the way everyone needs to assign blame, and how the blame is always assigned outside the home.

I am pointing blame, so were you :)

As I said, I blame the way society has come thus far.

Kids have to " fit in " now. Have the nice clothes, nice cell phones, be in the popular group. It is all about " status ".....Even when we get older.

As I said, it is a entire topic itself.

As for those two girls, I have no idea. As others have said, how you can get one person to do that is insane, but to get 2 of them to agree and do this is worse. This is not the first though, a murder in Nevada very similar to this, minus the paranormal crap.

:alien: ... the end?

I stayed over at slender mans house last night.

I do like the Slenderman stuff, it's pretty cool, and scary. I really hope it is not possible to will something like the Slenderman into real life.

I stayed over at slender mans house last night.

Is he Gay ? Just asking .