Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if the real world and astral world,intertwine

Troller

It is endless! A certain type can end yes but another is more "reborn".

"and that chemical energy is transferred from one organism to the other via chemical reactions during the digestive process." What you are saying here that energy start's out in a chemical form.

Hypothetically advance. That would mean it would be infinate. So you say the universe would just die off? But in the big bang theory the star died did it not, Supernova? Which created life? Right? So for something to die it usually creates life not nothing. Thats proven in science. No matter what dies off something feeds off of it to produce some new form of life.

Also we are animals. We soke up the sun!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• KRS-One

• Emma_Acid

• Meiliken

It is endless! A certain type can end yes but another is more "reborn".

"and that chemical energy is transferred from one organism to the other via chemical reactions during the digestive process." What you are saying here that energy start's out in a chemical form, but it's not chemical?

Hypothetically advance. That would mean it would be infinate. So you say the universe would just die off? But in the big bang theory the star died did it not, Supernova? Which created life? Right? So for something to die it usually creates life not nothing. Thats proven in science. No matter what dies off something feeds off of it to produce some new form of life.

I'm sorry, you're right, I wasn't being very clear. Chemical energy is the potential energy contained within a substance that can be "unlocked" by a chemical process. It isn't energy itself, per se. Chemicals (plant or animal matter, in our example) are moved from one organism to the other, and then other chemicals in our bodies release that energy by interacting with the material (metabolic processes associated with digestion).

That does not make it infinite in any means. The universe will, given enough time, "die off" yes. Eventually there will be no more unlockable energy. This is called the "heat death of the universe" as a result of entropy. Here is an overview of that process and it also contains a link explaining the various meanings of entropy and how it relates to the process of the universe slowing to a stop.

When things die on earth, yes, typically their elements return to the ecosystem and become nutrients for other organisms, which exist in a life cycle. You have to remember though, that we're are not talking about just our own tiny ecosystem in terms of energy transfer. We're talking about the universe as it exists as one giant system of which we occupy only the most minuscule aspect of.

On that note, the big bang theory is the creation of the entire universe. Not one sun dying and going super nova. Super novas do not create life.

Edited by KRS-One

I'm sorry, you're right, I wasn't being very clear. Chemical energy is the potential energy contained within a substance that can be "unlocked" by a chemical process. It isn't energy itself, per se. Chemicals (plant or animal matter, in our example) are moved from one organism to the other, and then other chemicals in our bodies release that energy by interacting with the material (metabolic processes associated with digestion).

That does not make it infinite in any means. The universe will, given enough time, "die off" yes. Eventually there will be no more unlockable energy. This is called the "heat death of the universe" as a result of entropy. Here is an overview of that process and it also contains a link explaining the various meanings of entropy and how it relates to the process of the universe slowing to a stop.

When things die on earth, yes, typically their elements return to the ecosystem and become nutrients for other organisms, which exist in a life cycle. You have to remember though, that we're are not talking about just our own tiny ecosystem in terms of energy transfer. We're talking about the universe as it exists as one giant system of which we occupy only the most minuscule aspect of.

On that note, the big bang theory is the creation of the entire universe. Not one sun dying and going super nova. Super novas do not create life.

In the big bang theory, thats what is explained isnt it? A super nova or something exploded or inploded and created a chain reaction of events, then in reaction created the universe. Which means there had to be something before our universe. Also with my theory as to energy never dies, I am thinking way more than just our little eco system :).

Edited by Jessem

In the big bang theory, thats what is explained isnt it? A super nova or something exploded or inploded and created a chain reaction of events, then in reaction created the universe. Which means there had to be something before our universe. Also with my theory as to energy never dies, I am thinking way more than just our little eco system :).

No. A super nova imploding is not what started the big bang. At one point the universe existed as an infinitely dense, infinitely "hot" state (in other words it was incomprehensibly small and full of an equally large amount of energy). It then began expanding very, very rapidly and cooling as energy filled a larger and larger physical space.

It is in that that entropy becomes apparent. As the universe expands, the same amount of energy is used to fill ever larger spaces. Once the universe spreads itself over an incredible distance, energy will be too scattered to be used for any processes and all things will stop.

edit: This is all really simplified, obviously. These are just the general concepts, and so if any one thinks I'm being overly vague, go a head and step on in.

Edited by KRS-One

AHH, so this theory is based off of thermodynamics! Which is another chemical reaction to an environment meltdown basically. Which is possible yes but highly improbable.

No. A super nova imploding is not what started the big bang. At one point the universe existed as an infinitely dense, infinitely "hot" state (in other words it was incomprehensibly small and full of an equally large amount of energy). It then began expanding very, very rapidly and cooling as energy filled a larger and larger physical space.

It is in that that entropy becomes apparent. As the universe expands, the same amount of energy is used to fill ever larger spaces. Once the universe spreads itself over an incredible distance, energy will be too scattered to be used for any processes and all things will stop.

edit: This is all really simplified, obviously. These are just the general concepts, and so if any one thinks I'm being overly vague, go a head and step on in.

Yes but the universe didnt just come from nothing! There had to be another "existance" of energy present to cause this effect other than just simply expanding and nothing to heat the source.

Yes but the universe didnt just come from nothing! There had to be another "existance" of energy present to cause this effect other than just simply expanding and nothing to heat the source.

Not really, no. There doesn't need to have been an outside factor for the big bang to have occured. An outside action would mean that matter was transformed in some way, which is not true. Matter was being created, brought into existance, not being affected by factors outside of the universe.

Additionally, there may not have been a "before" the big bang, because with the big bang creating all matter it also created space time. There was no "before" because there was no time.