Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I doubt it will be end of the world.

MysteryMike

Well I did hear about the Mayans end of the world prediction and I don't believe that the world is going to end, but I do believe something bad is just going to happen that could put a large social impact on the world. That is all I believe. Do any of you think?

Edited by MysteryMike

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marby

• DrunkDwarf

• digitalartist

• Resonance

I think it's going to just be the year of the Mayan spiritual awakening. If there tribes had lived that long.

My prediction is that the LHC will finally start working!(i know its supposed to up and running in a couple months but how many times have we heard that). ET's will come! Its like the "kids have found the matches" again. We are doing experiments where we have no idea what the outcome will be. Where is the lost energy going? what impact will it have in other dimensions?

Just like in 1947 outside the only nuclear weapons testing facility in the world at that time- Roswell.

im living in the philippines and i hear in the news about hailstorms in batangas. hailstorms arent supposed to happen in the philippines because we are pure tropical country. so this is really strange. could be early global warming symptoms.

What will happen in 2012 is that the Mayan calendar cash cow will dry up and the people perpetuating this will have to find another way to scam a quick buck out of the gullible.

Edited by Marby

Do not worry about it! I don't think the earth will be going to end soon. I think they are thinking too much......

Even if it will be ended soon, we should now appreciate what we have as mush as possible and stay stronger to survive.

Edited by wanisika

Something bad will indeed happen... just as something bad happens every year.

My vote goes for a Zombie Apocalypse in 2012! Zombies dont get enough love in 2012 threads.

Something bad will indeed happen... just as something bad happens every year.

My vote goes for a Zombie Apocalypse in 2012! Zombies dont get enough love in 2012 threads.

Zombies don't get love because their bits are falling off. That sounded more wrong than I intended, but it stays.

And yeah, something bad happens every year. There will always be natural disaster, death, zombies, and war. People act as though it's worse in their lifetime because they are a part of that bit of history.

Zombies don't get love because their bits are falling off. That sounded more wrong than I intended, but it stays.

And yeah, something bad happens every year. There will always be natural disaster, death, zombies, and war. People act as though it's worse in their lifetime because they are a part of that bit of history.

Something bad will happen indeed.

However, it's not going to be something miniscule as you are implying.

It as well, will NOT be Planet X involved.

You will all understand once the time arrives.

Stay tuned.

Stay tuned.

So if you think you know that something so big and bad is going to happen, why not share it? Why do you think so? What evidence do you have to support this claim?

Well we will have some crazies running around screaming that the world will end. Bet a bunch of people will off themselves. Apart from that nothing will happen.

So if you think you know that something so big and bad is going to happen, why not share it? Why do you think so? What evidence do you have to support this claim?

If he tells you it won't come true. That's prophecy for you!

Well I did hear about the Mayans end of the world prediction and I don't believe that the world is going to end, but I do believe something bad is just going to happen that could put a large social impact on the world. That is all I believe. Do any of you think?

I think people should stop worrying about things and making "predictions" that may or may not come true.

Gawd.

Do people want the end of the world to come?

Just live your boring life and stop with the bull.

The world can end any day, maybe even tomorrow...Nobody knows.

And I'm tired of these little "predictions".

D:

People that predict the end of mankind must have nothing better to do with their time.

If he tells you it won't come true. That's prophecy for you!

That's usually how it works! :lol:

I think people should stop worrying about things and making "predictions" that may or may not come true.

Gawd.

Do people want the end of the world to come?

Just live your boring life and stop with the bull.

The world can end any day, maybe even tomorrow...Nobody knows.

And I'm tired of these little "predictions".

D:

People that predict the end of mankind must have nothing better to do with their time.

And amen to that!

Stay tuned.

You are awesome. Let me guess... in 2012 the event you are referring to is when you finally decide to unveil your godlike powers to the world, and we all end up worshiping you, else face your infinite wrath!

Im looking forward to it.

The evidence is SO APPARENT!

MONKIES WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD IN 2012!!

aaaaah!!!

:tsu:

hahahaha

kidding.

I wasn't being serious with the first post. ;)

aaaaah!!!

hahahaha

kidding.

I think id prefer Zombies, monkeys throw feces and stuff... that aint cool.

The Mayans never predicted the end of the world just the end of an age. The following day the next age begins but nothing out of the ordinary will occur.

Stay tuned.

Funny I heard similar speeches when Y2K was near upon us and you know how that turned out.

aaaaah!!!

hahahaha

kidding.

linked-image

I think id prefer Zombies, monkeys throw feces and stuff... that aint cool.

On the other hand Zombies try to eat your brain and lose bits of themselves, to be honest I'd prefer feces throwing monkeys.

On the other hand Zombies try to eat your brain and lose bits of themselves, to be honest I'd prefer feces throwing monkeys.

But feces are icky and stuff... plus monkeys are like infested with fleas and ****... that aint nice... Zombies dont have that problem... they just smell funny, like old people. Infact... Zombies have a lot in common with Old people... like, with Dementia and difficulty moving around... i once worked in an old folks home, and i can remember this one old lady who'd just walk slowly towards you with her arms slightly out, mouth slightly open, eyes wide open... was quite creepy and zombie-like... id then just guide her back to her comfy chair and all would be well... im sure we could do the same with Zombies.

aaaaah!!!

hahahaha

kidding.

Anything but the monkeys!!!!!! :rofl:

I predict The world economy will fail, and a major hacking of the power grid will take it down. Leaving everyone in the dark. And then A person will rise creating ONE world union. That person will make so many promises but in the end everyone will have to do exactly what he/she says or DIE.

december 21st 2012 marks the end of the great cycle for the mayans and is actually a great celebration for them. 2012 is a buisness, one that will fail december 22nd 2012.