Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Best Evidence for aliens

Let's take a look at what Randle has said.[/

"There Was No Flight No. 4"

Why don't you take a look at what McCoy said?

"I can't even tell you how much we would give to have one of those crash in an area so that we could recover whatever they are."

Why don't you take a look at what McCoy said?

"I can't even tell you how much we would give to have one of those crash in an area so that we could recover whatever they are."

An Alien Smart Enough to Pull This

McCoy: An alien smart enough to pull this would be smart enough to keep my medical scanner from going bleep.

Jim: I don't follow you.

McCoy: I don't either.

:su

This thread will be closing shortly, for reasons explained by webmaster Saru shortly.

I will open a third BE thread with the same purpose as the first two, to try and sort out all the hoaxes, lies and misinterpretations from the real deal. If there is such a thing?

See you there...

This thread will be closing shortly, for reasons explained by webmaster Saru shortly.

I will open a third BE thread with the same purpose as the first two, to try and sort out all the hoaxes, lies and misinterpretations from the real deal. If there is such a thing?

See you there...

well its been ......emotional

I just don't see Rep. Schiff in such a bad light as you seem to psyche.

His effort, even if misguided or not, has led to more information becoming public. This in turn spurred on more and more investigation. From an American POV what Rep. Schiff was doing wasn't a bad thing 'we' want the damn truth! I wish more Reps. and Senators in Congress would ask the tough questions the 'people' want answers to!

That's just my opinion at any rate.

I think there is no excuse for only releasing the second draft, when he knew the records were destroyed legitimately, the USAF has been under suspicion, and scrutiny, and had many misguided people not trust because of things like this, I dunno mate, I reckon he should have released the final draft, and not lead everyone on, I hate that. He wasn't the only one, as you would know, Clinton had a crack at it as well, and walked away happy no Aliens were being kept under wraps. Public outcry I feel forced the USAF reports, with jokers like Madson wandering around, it was only a matter of time before someone did a major investigation.

Had he come out with a correction, I'd be good with that.

Clinton had a crack at it as well, and walked away happy no Aliens were being kept under wraps.

cheers matey... when, where... what?

:ph34r:

Let's take a look at what Randle has said.

I like Lost Shamans reply to that one ;)

"There Was No Flight No. 4"

Yes, there was, the service flight in Crareys diary. It has been dubbed flight #4 for ease of discussion It is just that you oppose ease of discussion.

As I've said before, even the counter-intelligence folks were describing wreckage on the Foster ranch, and with strange properites as well.

And as I said before, of course they would. ET could be the cover story that was destroyed in those old documents. MOGUL has made a fine scapegoat.

And, as I have mentioned before as well, we now have two cover stories still in effect that shows that the Roswell incident was not the result of any CI opeation, as the counter-intelliegence folks would have revealed such an operation decades ago, but instead, they have continued to describe the Roswell incident as an incident involving material exhibiting strange properties unknown to mankind, and that is from the counter-intelligence folks decades later who were directly involved in the Roswell incident.

Why would they have revealed something they said they would not? Think about it, it makes more sense, if you were an adamant soldier, and trained yourself to answer "Alien!" at every opportunity, in the belief that the American public will not lose faith anymore than is the current situation in their defence forces if they find they were deliberately lied to, would your last fuzzy deathbed memories not reflect this? And if not, what better soldier than one who takes his oath to his grave?

The fact that the Air Force is keeping the two remaining Roswell cover stories well-oiled to this very day, also dismisses a CI operation in 1947 because once again, there is no need to throw in two additional cover stories for such an operation.

They are not cover stories, they are conclusions based on research. They say to read it and make your own mind up. That means, believe it or don't - this is it we are done.You are such a drama queen!

cheers matey... when, where... what?

:ph34r:

I seem to remember him replying to a child's letter that as far as he knew:

"an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico,"

:D

See you there...

Not because of the post cookie thing? Surely?

Not because of the post cookie thing? Surely?

I believe so.

Edited by Hazzard

though, he wants to "know"....

:P

He's hardly going to disclose the nitty gritty to a child.... :rolleyes:

and if the craft was shot down (which I now think it was)...he is technically

correct...it didn't crash it was blasted out of the sky !

though, he wants to "know"....

I hope the thirteen year old kid watched the News that night!

Edited by lost_shaman

He's hardly going to disclose the nitty gritty to a child.... :rolleyes:

and if the craft was shot down (which I now think it was)...he is technically

correct...it didn't crash it was blasted out of the sky !

;)

As some members have pointed out the "best evidence" thread has grown to an exponential size spanning 1600+ pages and over 25,000 replies which has unfortunately resulted in a few technical issues including slow loading times and the inability to properly link to specific posts. As such what we've decided to do at this point is create a fresh new "best evidence" thread so that the discussion can continue on a clean slate without these technical drawbacks.

To continue the discussion please visit the new Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition thread.

Thank you.