Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

has there been any ufo's seen in 2004

has any one no if there has been any ufo's seen in 2004

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• Phantom

• nindracula

• RiotRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Ufo's are seen every day. And yes, if you do a search you will find that there have been news reports of ufo's in 2004.

Edited by nindracula

UFO sightings have increased actually.

has any one no if there has been any ufo's seen in 2004

hey,may i know..

why you asking this...??

rolleyes.gif

Sylvia Browne, world renowned psychic, says extraterrestrials will reveal themselves by the year 2010, so you don't have to wait all that long.

OMG year 2010 thats close to 2012 :/

Now most of the time I think Psychics are bulls**t, but this could have at least a little merit.

I mean why not?

there has been soooo much change in the world lately and there could be a reason for it....

Hello everyone I just registered on this forum. I must tell you that if I knew it existed before, well I would registered sooner )

I was wondering if anyone saw how CNN handled the Mexican UFO sighting.

They usually do not cover these type of stories but something made them take some time to cover this one and I think I know why.

They brought in a gentleman from Skeptic magazine to assure us that the image recorded by the Mexican pilots could be a double reflection. But we know that the objects had mass and emitted heat (which they failed to mention). So this kills the reflection theory.

He went on to say that it could have been a drone plane an American unmanned plane. But we also know that the pilots did not see any objects with their naked eye.

After the news clip I realized that CNN wanted to offer any explination except the UFO explination.

I wonder how the Mexican pilots feel, the CNN broadcast and their debunking technique kind of makes the pilots look incompetent.

alien.gif Can anyone give me some links to some good paranormal web sites? huh.gif ghosts aliens ext im intrested in all. cat.gif

alien.gif Can anyone give me some links to some good paranormal web sites? huh.gif ghosts aliens ext im intrested in all. cat.gif

You're on the best already. tongue.gif

But seriously, if you go to the frontpage, if you scroll down, on the right side you will see some links to some other great ones. thumbsup.gif

Sylvia Browne, world renowned psychic, says extraterrestrials will reveal themselves by the year 2010, so you don't have to wait all that long.

How would Sylvia Browne know that? Isnt she the one who talks about reincarnation, or am I mistaken that with someone else? Was she abducted and told this, or did the "other dimension" which she talks about tell her? Or is she just guessing?

On another note... I read an article a while back saying that we'll have probably made contact with an alien race by 2020.