Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Force: has Technology trumped evolution?

coberst

The Force: has Technology trumped evolution?

Darwin informs us that natural selection, i.e. evolution, has been the guiding force determining the course of biological change. Natural selection, i.e. evolution, operates far too slowly to compete with Technology in the present and future determination of biological change.

Just ask the Polar Bear!

Is Technology the “true” meaning of Intelligent Design?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• coberst

Geese coberst you get CT taught in school and now you’re griping about the Polar bears? What’s next world hunger?? :o

Seriously I do believe that at present, plans are underway to move the population of polar bears to Antarctica

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cac...hl=en&gl=us

Coberst are you trying to suggest humans or our technology are not a part of nature? Or that technology will in time develop to an extent it will do what we need and eventually be compatible with nature in such a way there is 0 adverse effect?

Currently is there anyone working on artificial version of photosynthesis?

http://newscenter.lbl.gov/press-releases/2...photosynthesis/

I feel that Technology is a part of Evolution on Earth?

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Humans are the result of natural selection. Humans have evolved with the ability to develop technology. Technology has become strong enough to overcome the influence of natural selection because technology changes the natural world much faster than natural selection can act thus aborting natural selection.

Technology replaces natural selection because natural selection no longer has time to act except perhaps with insects because they reproduce very rapidly.

We have been domesticating animals for a long time. Our current technology for the most part, replaces the mountain of slaves each militaristic culture applies to its comfort. The issue of man interfering or trumping evolution on Earth, implies that mankind and how he/she has thus far evolved/developed, is not inherently the result of natural selection.

Any thoughts?