Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wagers For 2012

James K Polk

The Mayans never said the world would end in 2012 but rather it was the end of one age and the birth of another.

I have stated this before in other threads but the religion was based on the Law of attraction...If the majority of people are in the frame of mind that a tragedy will occur in 2012 then we will attract that, but if the majority of people believe that it will be the birth of a new erra that will undergo wonderfull changes then we will attract that.

There belief system revolved around the thought vibrations being sent out, will attract those vibrations back to you, ie think postive and things will be positive for our mind creates matter.

Now on a Scientific level NASA predicts great solar storms for this time period worse then any prior solar storm this may be as minor as people wittnessing Aurora's in places they shouldn't be or as major as disabling power, but nothing apocolyptic.

As for wagers Iwould wager the world will end as we know it (don't mistake that to be apocolyptic but rather a change in peoples world view) and I wager the world will not end.

So relax and think positive.

hmm i like this post! :clap:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• jesspy

• not.here

• marsapien

I think this end of the world on dec 12 2012 is bs these same people who prodicted the world was going to end on 2000

lol 9 years later........were still here

The skeptics laugh and mock people who think that a cataclysm could or will happen in that year, though they seem to forgert cataclysm's have happened before and they will happen again. It just goes to show how many people have fallen for this false sense of security. Just because we have built up our cities, that's it is? No more cataclysm's, no more earth changes?

I think something will happen on that date, i have no evidence for this claim, just my opinion.

Once the date has come and gone and we're none the different to what we were and how we live, then the skpetics can gloat all they wish.

But until then you have no better idea than me or other believers, what might or might not happen on that date.

I don't believe the world will end, i believe it will end as we know it.

Which might not be such a bad thing....

I think this end of the world on dec 12 2012 is bs these same people who prodicted the world was going to end on 2000

You mean Y2K?

Hardly the end of the world had it happened, a mess, yes. But not the end of civilaztion.

There have been many false prophets and prophecies .... yes. But i just got a feeling that there are too many things pointing to this date....and they ain't a coincidence.

That trailer...ROFLMAO!

Frankly, I'm looking forward to logging on to UM on 12/22/12.

Unless I get hit by a bus first.

:P

I think something will happen on that date, i have no evidence for this claim, just my opinion. (...) But until then you have no better idea than me or other believers, what might or might not happen on that date.

This is why we think nothing will happen, just because nothing has been proven to be about to happen

btw i enjoyed reading this thread its halarious

The skeptics laugh and mock people who think that a cataclysm could or will happen in that year, though they seem to forgert cataclysm's have happened before and they will happen again. It just goes to show how many people have fallen for this false sense of security. Just because we have built up our cities, that's it is? No more cataclysm's, no more earth changes?

I think something will happen on that date, i have no evidence for this claim, just my opinion.

Once the date has come and gone and we're none the different to what we were and how we live, then the skpetics can gloat all they wish.

But until then you have no better idea than me or other believers, what might or might not happen on that date.

I don't believe the world will end, i believe it will end as we know it.

Which might not be such a bad thing....

holy crap....negative much?

You mean Y2K?

Hardly the end of the world had it happened, a mess, yes. But not the end of civilaztion.

There have been many false prophets and prophecies .... yes. But i just got a feeling that there are too many things pointing to this date....and they ain't a coincidence.

OK I'll reask the question, what exactly points to this date? Cause as far as I know, the only thing is that the mayan calendar stops, period. Since mayans didn't predict anything, it stops at that.

Nothing else.