Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lori Cordini

HUMANS - Back to the Drawing Board

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone see any purpose to keeping the human species on its continued existant path?

Do you think the "gods" need to go back to the drawing board, abduct a few more humans and keep working at getting that DNA thread right?

Do you think it will happen before humans destroy the earth and each other?

Lori

How could anyone either see or not see the "purpose" to keeping humans on it's continued path, if the "purpose" of humanity itself is in question. A better question for me to ask is what difference does it make anyaways, since nobody can do anything about it?

If there are "gods" abducting people for the purpose of "working at getting that DNA thread right", it doesnt sound to me like the "gods" would be any more intelligent than humans, since the "gods" have been working on it for hundreds(or is it thousands) of years. Look how far humans have progressed(if you want to call it progress) in the short time DNA has been studied.

I do agree with you that humans seem to be on the path of destruction. But humans have adapted to live in the coldest and hottest places on earth, underwater and in space. My point is I think we humans will persevere and overcome our destrucive behavior. Not to the point of world peace, or even regional peace, but to the the point of not destroying the earth and humanity. I think the biggest problem we're creating is an environmental one, and the fact that the planet's resources are not infinite. Much of the world population will suffer due to this-and the fact that the biggest corporations will have control of these resources-but I dont think it will reach the point of global destruction.

These are just my opinions.

Homer

Lori,

Would you like to volunteer first?

Well guys, some days I do like wanting to be the first to volunteer...but I rather like the experiences I am having and what I am learning about humans first hand.  I enjoy earth in the fullest of joys...but humans, well, on a scale of one to ten...maybe the majority would fall in the 3 range.

Now, perhaps I am too picky...because, Homer, I am looking from a soul aspect rather than totally earth environs.  Most people don't look from a soul level about anything...I have been "surveying" concept of soul and only two...two out of how many hundreds have responded...I am not talking religion...I am talking spiritual, eternal, energy force, cosmic citizen...not linear muscle and bone...on new age sites they are talking about some sort of magical, mystical, astrological event, the "religious" sites talk about churchianity, all seem to talk from a perspective other--TOTALLY OTHER--than "soul".

I am mystified by this human inability to see that they are body and soul...songs are written about it, religious writings talk about it but no one recognizes its components, its power, its importance.

As Yul Brenner in the King and I so aptly stated,

"Is a puzzlement!"

-lori

Perhaps our perceptions and ideas of our souls are a personal thing, and we don't want to discuss it with the likes of self-proclaimed "gods" who try to diminish our worthyness by their holier than thou and superior attitudes.   :o

Just my humble opinion.

Dalia   :)

Dalia,

Wow! 'YOU GO GIRL!'

Great response, tres apropos.

MAGIKMAN