Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
earlizd1

The Zeitgeist Movement

5 posts in this topic

Have anyone seen these videos? they speak of what is going on in the world it a pretty watch I recommend everyone take a look and discuss their opinions.

Zeitgeist the movie

Zeitgeist Addendum

I agree great movies. Another good one is what the bleep do we know, its about quantum mechanics. and it will surely make you think.

Yep, I would recommend them also..

I agree great movies. Another good one is what the bleep do we know, its about quantum mechanics. and it will surely make you think.

They are both nonsense. Channelling 35,000 year old Atlantian gods and influencing water with your mind is nothing to do with Quantum science at all. And Zeitgeist is just demonstrably wrong on many many levels, not least its history of Christianity.

Perhaps do some proper academic research into these areas instead of watching silly internet pseudoscience videos? You might be surprised just how wrong they are.

Please use the search feature for "Zeitgeist" as there are at least a dozen ongoing threads.

Thank you :tu: