Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Caught On Film Over Mexico

elvismay

user posted imageA Mexican air force plane on a mission to hunt illegal narcotics traffickers videotaped 11 unidentified flying objects (UFOs), according to a media report.The images aired on Mexican television yesterday.The military plane was on a mission in southeastern Mexico in early March.In the tape, broadcast by Televisa network, the UFOs appear as white spots in the sky.At first the pilots can be heard saying they think the alleged UFOs are planes carrying drug cargos.One of the pilots is heard saying that the plane's radar is showing a spot behind the craft.Then the infrared camera reveals another 10 luminous spots moving at great speed.The conversation indicated the UFOs followed the plane for some time and then quickly disappeared.| Additional report from wzzm13.com : The Mexican Airforce is investigating an unidentified flying object or UFO.

A Mexican air force pilot says he first saw one light...then three, then up to 16. But he says he couldn't get close enough to identify the flying object. The pilot was over Mexico City doing routine drug patrols at the time. To view the video footage, Click Here

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: smh.com.au

Edited by SaRuMaN

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elvismay

• BurnSide

• saucy

• DC09

I don't think your link is working. I tried several times without any luck.

Of course the aliens may want it that way... blink.gif

Elvis has proof of aliens. Well I'm convinced. wink2.gif

hi all,

It works for me. you have to have real player though. If the links dont work, you can go to http://www.wzzm13.com and then go to the middle of the page where it says videoclix and there are the videos.

Thanks

Steve

BREAKING NEWS ALERT....ALIENS....ALIENS....PROOF OF UFOS...connection broken. Come on elvismay, this is life of death for me! I need to see the UFO, it's the whole meaning of my existance and it's the first time that it's not a hoax. I need to see it!

the video works fine. it'd be better if i spoke spanish though.

Still can't get it to work. Maybe someone can send me a picture or something. What do the aliens want with Grand Rapids! I live in Michigan, though I'm not in the state now, I don't know what the aliens want there. There's a link to UFO's right on the news site, then it's got to be amazing!

Thanks for the links Elvismay thumbsup.gif

Can someone take a decent sized screenshot of the video and post it to this thread ? If I can get an image of this I can post it to the front page, I don't have Real Player installed at the moment, and my connection is poor at the best of times when it comes to viewing streaming video.

Thanks.

Come on, a thunderstorm is coming and I'm going to have to get off the computer without seeing the picture unless someone posts it fast enough!

Ok ok,

I just took screenshots...let me make them sizeable...

be on in a flash.

Steve

I did read the story, it happened in Mexico, not Michigan. *sigh of relief* Isn't it like the movies signs? Didn't all the UFO appearances happen in Mexico first?

Guest Lottie

Saruman

I have copied them as a pdf file. Would you like me to send you them, as I can't post them on here.

Lottie

Weird...i cant capture pics inside realplayer. blink.gif

I was trying to capture with my paint shop pro 8. Everything captured except the video picture alien.gif

Anyway im gonna search the web for pics. Its really creepy to watch. Its all in the air , and at one point there are at least 8 flying objects right in front of the camera following each other. ph34r.gif

Steve

Guest Lottie

Oh just noticed Elvis may is doing this as I type.

Thanks!Okay maybe not... original.gif I will try and sort something out unless someone else can help..

Edited by Lottie

okay, seems as though the aliens don't want me to see them. I guess I'll get offline during the storm and I'll be back one whenever it's done. Hope to see them afterwards.

I have copied them as a pdf file. Would you like me to send you them, as I can't post them on here.

Ok thanks Lottie that would be great thumbsup.gif

Address is webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com

LOL...cool

i feel special...I cant find much on the net yet.

Can i get credit for finding it? w00t.gif

Thanx

Steve....

I'll be on again after 10:00pm my time..its 2:37 pm

here now. My step-daughter is worse than an alien..

she holds my computer hostage till her bed time.

ph34r.gif

Edited by elvismay

grrrr i hate realplayer

*this post was placed here for easier reference when i get back to work and the cable connection there.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW i cant wait...i hope its good

Guest Lottie

I have sent them. The footage live is actually alot more interesting. You cannot see much on the stills but there are small moving white balls of light darting around.

Very strange.

Also forgot to send Saruman one more file that I have done now. This pic on live stream looks mad. It really does look like an oblong floating thing...

Edited by Lottie

Thanks Lottie, those pictures were exactly what I needed, this thread has now been updated and moved to the front page news board.

Thanks again also to Elvismay for posting this article. wink2.gif

After installing the latest version of RealPlayer(9 megs) I was able to view the video, it is a good video.

The quality is poor as realplayer condenses both audio and video down to extremely small files, sacrificing the quality of the clip to do so.

As best as I could see, there are 8 little balls of light that were caught on the FLIR(Forward Looking Infra-Red) camera pod on the bottom of an airplane. The pilots also saw it with their own eyes, it wasn't just something that showed up in the infra-red spectrum.

There are no typical aircraft/spacecraft shapes that can be seen, just balls of light like ball lightning...

I would like to get a copy of the original video to see what the balls of light look like in higher resolution. My guess would be just higher resolution balls of light, but who knows.

Wow, that's quite the video.

Let's hear some theories on what these lights could be then.

interesting that when the 8 balls of light were on the video, they flew in tight formation 1 in the front, 2 groups of 3 and 1 in the back.

i wish i had paid more attention in spanish class, even then it was so long ago i dont think it would matter. disgust.gif

They showed pics of radar in the traffic controll room, i suppose they did get them on radar as well.i dont think it was ball lightning, i'm not sure if that kind of phenomenon would show up on radar.

best videos ive seen yet (quality wasnt all that good but hey, thats the internet for ya.)

Thats one of the best ufo videos I've seen in ages. Anyway, I believe it was aliens. period.