Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientist admits to study of Roswell debris!

morrison1976

I'm not going to quibble over semantics. Anyone can look up the definition of "confession" themselves. Instead, I pointed out that Marcel already gave information to external sources long before he died, including the National Enquirer. You, on the other hand, implied Marcel kept the information to himself and his family until after his death, when the younger Marcel released it. That's misleading.

Yes you are guibbling over semantics. Gotcha......

The word "Confession" consist of many things, including deathbed confession. Damn' I'm good.

I have never implied that Jesse Marcel kept it for himself and his family. Gotcha....... :D

Information to external sources long before he died? Wauw, interesting. Do you have any source? :D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ra_Sun-God

• badeskov

• psyche101

• skyeagle409

I do not doubt a death bed confession was made as I was not there. What I do find interesting is the timing of it's release. Sgt Rowlett died in 1988, but his confession was not released until 2007, 19 years after it was made. Why wait so long?

Released until 2007? Okay, were do you have this information from? Source please.

Even if it was released until 2007 it does'nt mean it was not released, does it?

19 years after it was made you say? Do you mean it was made while he was dying? :lol: I doubt that. I think it was already made many years before died, more likely decades before he died, I mean while he was still young.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

The word "Confession" consist of many things, including deathbed confession. Damn' I'm good.

I have never implied that Jesse Marcel kept it for himself and his family. Gotcha....... :D

Information to external sources long before he died? Wauw, interesting. Do you have any source? :D

Do you really believe that you saying Gotcha, Damn Im good, Wauw just wauw, a couple of times in every post you make is working in your favour!?

News flash, it does NOT.

All it does is pi**ing everyone off... and making you look like a 12 year old kid with a serious attitude problem.

Do you really believe that you saying Gotcha, Damn Im good, Wauw just wauw, a couple of times in every post you make is working in your favour!?

News flash, it does NOT.

All it does is pi**ing everyone off... and making you look like a 12 year old kid with a serious attitude problem.

I apologize. I will stop acting like 12 years old kid with these "Gotcha, Damn Im good, and Wauw just wauw" words.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Released until 2007? Okay, were do you have this information from? Source please.

Even if it was released until 2007 it does'nt mean it was not released, does it?

19 years after it was made you say? Do you mean it was made while he was dying? I doubt that. I think it was already made many years before died, more likely decades before he died, I mean while he was still young.

19 years after it was made you say? Do you mean it was made while he was dying? :lol: I doubt that. I think it was already made many years before died, more likely decades before he died, I mean while he was still young.

The social security death index shows he died in 1988. The interview with the son and daughter happened in 2007. To me that makes 19 years.

What I'm most interested in is how you came up with a death bed confession being made years before he died. Especially since it was you who posted about them discussing his deathbed confession.

Edited by digitalartist

Ahh ! yes and the truth slips quickly through the holes in reality as do the facts of countless

sightings,stories best left to the Movies and bed time tales.

The best out come for our Dream come true of Meeting E.T is get off our butts and start really exploreing

The Stars Its our calling,Its our unlimited possibilities, Its TIME !

Other wise go See a Movie and Sit on your duff! Distict 9 isnt too bad a Tale.

Ra... you promised me that you would stop doing that!!! :angry2:

The social security death index shows he died in 1988. The interview with the son and daughter happened in 2007. To me that makes 19 years.

What I'm most interested in is how you came up with a death bed confession being made years before he died. Especially since it was you who posted about them discussing his deathbed confession.

And the Interview with Jesse Marcel himself was in 1984.

If you are interested about finding out when Jesse Marcel made his deathbed confession then you could try to e-mail Jesse Marcel Jr.

I have a link here, but it is still under construction, so it may take a while before you can e-mail him:

http://www.theroswelllegacy.com/#

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

If you are interested about finding out when Jesse Marcel made his deathbed confession then you could try to e-mail Jesse Marcel Jr.

I have a link here, but it is still under construction, so it may take a while before you can e-mail him:

My focus in this book will be to present the reader with a clearer picture of the man who was - and remains - at the center of the Roswell controversy; my father, Jesse Marcel, Sr.. While I must acknowledge that my own account carries within its own bias...

From Marcel Jr.'s website (bolding mine).

I wonder what his motivation is......

:lol:

Money... naaah!!?

I also wanted to add about Marcel's statement about his bias: it's unusual for a son to be his own father's biographer for that reason.

• 2 weeks later...

He is telling the truth. He is just telling what his father told him, nothing more. And why not telling the truth and then make money out of it. Cool.

And why not telling something about some memory metal from the crast ET spacecraft, including the I-Beam with hieroglyphics as no one are able to decipher. Jesse Marcel had to deliver these hard evidence to the National Security Military.

And if there should be others who was not witnesses to the crashed ET spacecraft, but just collect just a litte piece, then they don't know what they have. Even if they did know what it is then they possibly decided not to come forward, because:

1) They fear that the National Security Military would take it from them,

2) They fear it will make them look stupid

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

:lol:

Money... naaah!!?

Good point. Why not telling the truth about the memory metal from the crashed ET spacecraft, and then make money out of it. That is so cool......

I also wanted to add about Marcel's statement about his bias: it's unusual for a son to be his own father's biographer for that reason.

I see you did'nt read it properly. It's not unusual for a son to tell about his legendary father who actually had some of the memory Well from the famous ET spacecraft in his hand. Let me present it to you:

My focus in this book will be to present the reader with a clearer picture of the man who was - and remains - at the center of the Roswell controversy; my father, Jesse Marcel, Sr.. While I must acknowledge that my own account carries within its own bias, I realize that my duty to my father is to present him as the man he was, as accurately as possible, lest I fall into the same trap as those who have allowed their own biases and agendas to paint a portrait that is not as much the man as what he represents to them and their goals. As such, I feel I am the only living person truly qualified to wield the brush. I hope I serve his memory well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_accounts_of_the_Roswell_UFO_incident

Material with exotic properties

There were numerous others who claimed to have seen the debris, and many of them described various types of material having exotic physical qualities. One was a tinfoil-like material which when crumpled up would regain its original shape.

Brazel Jr.: "The odd thing about this foil was that you could wrinkle it and lay it back down and it immediately resumed its original shape. It was quite pliable, yet you couldn't crease or bend it like ordinary metal. It was almost more like a plastic of some sort except that it was definitely metallic in nature."

Marcel Sr.: "[There were] many bits of metallic foil, that looked like, but was not, aluminum, for no matter how often one crumpled it, it regained its original shape again. Besides that, they were indestructible, even with a sledgehammer."

Sgt. Robert Smith, Roswell 1st Air Transport Unit: "When you crumpled it up, it then laid back out; and when it did, it kind of crackled, making a sound like cellophane, and it crackled when it was let out. There were no creases."

Others had similar accounts.

Another unusual aspect to some of the material was its strength.

Marcel Sr.: "This particular piece of metal was, I would say, about two feet long and perhaps a foot wide. See, that stuff weighs nothing, it's so thin, it isn't any thicker than the tinfoil in a pack of cigarettes. So I tried to bend the stuff, it wouldn't bend. We even tried making a dent in it with a 16-pound sledge hammer, and there was still no dent in it."

Sgt. Lewis Rickett: "There was a slightly curved piece of metal, real light. It was about six inches by twelve or fourteen inches. Very light. I crouched down and tried to snap it... It didn't feel like plastic and I never saw a piece of metal this thin that you couldn't break."

Some also described pencil-like sticks with unusual qualities:

Marcel Sr.: "[There were] small beams about three-eighths or a half inch square with some sort of hieroglyphics on them that nobody could decipher. These looked something like balsa wood, and were of about the same weight, except that they were not wood at all. They were very hard, although flexible, and would not burn." More detailed quote above.

Brazel Jr.: Similar quote as Marcel's, also given above. Also, "I couldn't break it and I couldn't whittle it with my pocketknife."

Loretta Proctor: "The piece he [Mac Brazel] brought looked like a kind of tan, light brown plastic. It was very lightweight, like balsa wood. It wasn't a large piece, maybe about four inches long, maybe just a little larger than a pencil. We cut on it with a knife and would hold a match on it, and it wouldn't burn. We knew it wasn't wood. It was smooth like plastic."

Jesse Marcel Jr.: "...there were fragments of what appeared to be I-beams. On the inner surface of the I-beam, there appeared to be a type of writing. This writing was a purple-violet hue, and it had an embossed appearance. The figures were composed of curved geometric shapes. It had no resemblance to Russian, Japanese or any other foreign language. It resembled hieroglyphics, but it had no animal-like characters." Another quote above.

Lt. Robert Shirkey: "Standing only three feet from the passing procession, we saw boxes full of aluminum-looking metal pieces being carried to the B-29. ...sticking up in one corner of the box carried by Major Marcel was a small 'I-beam' with hieroglyphic-like markings on the inner flange, in some kind of weird color, not black, not purple, but a close approximation of the two." "I could see the hieroglyphs clearly, the signs were in relief and stood out."

So you see, Jesse Marcel is telling the truth. The Air Force admittet the weather balloon Cover Up attempt, just like when CIA had to admit the U-2 weather air plane Cover Up attempt of the U-2 Spyplane that was shut down over Soviet Union in 1960.

http://www.olive-drab.com/gallery/description_0121.php

This photo was taken at the NASA Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base, California on 6 May 1960 as part of an elaborate effort by the CIA to cover-up the true nature of the U-2 spy plane program. On 1 May 1960 CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union during a spy flight. Cooperating with the CIA, NASA issued a press release with a cover story about a U-2 conducting weather research that may have strayed off course after the pilot "reported difficulties with his oxygen equipment." This photo shows a U-2 that was quickly painted in NASA markings, with a fictitious NASA serial number, and put on display for the news media at the Edwards NASA facility.

In reality, up to that time no U-2 was ever used by NASA. Unfortunately, Powers was captured by the Soviet Union and espionage equipment was recovered from the wreckage. Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev exposed the cover-up and made much propaganda use of the American deception.

The upper section of this image is the black & white photo while the lower section has NASA logos in color and the wording: "Dryden Flight Center E-5442 Photographed 6MAY1960 / U-2 with fictitious NASA markings to support cover story for CIA / pilot Gary Powers, shot down over Soviet Union May 1 (NASA Photo)". In the photo, the sign on the building says "National Aeronautics and Space Administration Flight Research Center".

What a waste of time and money of that Cover Up attempt. And the Russians certainly punished the Americans! :lol:

You Americans deserved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wbpctkVWs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHIspyAtGs&feature=related

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Sad thing is, we'll never know the truth about Roswell. Therefore all speculation threads can stop. I honestly believe that the government recovered an ET vehicle, in fact there has been evidence supporting such a claim... but we just don't have solidified evidence, and never will, therefore any argument supporting or denying the Roswell incident is not really valid.

Sad thing is, we'll never know the truth about Roswell. Therefore all speculation threads can stop. I honestly believe that the government recovered an ET vehicle, in fact there has been evidence supporting such a claim... but we just don't have solidified evidence, and never will, therefore any argument supporting or denying the Roswell incident is not really valid.

Isn't evidence that has never been validated called speculation?

The truth is, people want to believe we are not alone, and do not want to miss out, so they believe in the Myth of Roswell. Evidence contrary to an ET craft is in abundance, but is discounted by those who simply wish for this to be a real situation. It is all in the initial flap - Haut made a release by himself, based on the ramblings of Marcel, The Military said, hey that guy is full of it, it was a classified project, and got crucified for it. People want to believe Haut, not the real explanation. After all, it is a story of intrigue and wonder. A good movie plot. Human nature will find it interesting, just some do not know where the line of reality stops and fantasy begins, or refuse to acknowledge it. The government is not efficient enough to hide something like that from the entire world. We seem to have made no advances from this massive leg up either. We still are using the last of our resources, we still pollute the planet, we still have poverty, and we are no closer to breaking any boundaries in science. We still have no clue on AIDS, Cancer or FTL travel. Every advance has been a long process with much paper trail. No new tech, no new medicines, naught. On top of that we have only hearsay and books to support the ET notion.

Roswell is an urban myth. Some people even believe in the Candyman. Same thing. Roswell ET is not valid.

Edited by psyche101

Jesse Marcel Jr.: "...there were fragments of what appeared to be I-beams. On the inner surface of the I-beam, there appeared to be a type of writing. This writing was a purple-violet hue, and it had an embossed appearance. The figures were composed of curved geometric shapes. It had no resemblance to Russian, Japanese or any other foreign language. It resembled hieroglyphics, but it had no animal-like characters." Another quote above.

Lt. Robert Shirkey: "Standing only three feet from the passing procession, we saw boxes full of aluminum-looking metal pieces being carried to the B-29. ...sticking up in one corner of the box carried by Major Marcel was a small 'I-beam' with hieroglyphic-like markings on the inner flange, in some kind of weird color, not black, not purple, but a close approximation of the two." "I could see the hieroglyphs clearly, the signs were in relief and stood out." [/color]

So you see, Jesse Marcel is telling the truth. The Air Force admittet the weather balloon Cover Up attempt, just like when CIA had to admit the U-2 weather air plane Cover Up attempt of the U-2 Spyplane that was shut down over Soviet Union in 1960.

Have you managed to get a copy of that book I referenced? - This One?

9781425982027.jpg

Remember? In it, Jesse Marcel Senior says his son is wrong, the beams were not I beams, they were square in shape.

So which Marcel is it you are claiming is telling the truth ;)

I am aware of that there are people who lie world wide. I just don't believe that deathbed confessions lie. I don't believe in a case like The Tall White Alien case, so it is not all cases I believe in. So I am open minded as much as I can be.

I do find world wide UFO crash cases (seems there are lots of them) crazy. Such advanced spacecrafts are not supposed to crash, or are they? In that case then they do have technical problems sometimes since they crash (seems some of the UFO's do crash).

The reason why it seems to me that the Roswell Incident did happen are as follows:

If UFO's were so unreliable they were crashing all over the planet, one wonders how they manage to avoid micrometeorites when traveling FTL. Or why they never crash near heavily populated areas, always remote forest and farms. Surely they do not choose where to crash?

1) The Cover Up story attemps like the weather balloon, 11 crash sites Cover Up story, and other Cover Up story attemps,

1 - Why is a MOGUL balloon not a possible culprit? I have explained may times why it is considered a possibility, yet you do not reply, by continue to say this. Do you have a reason why a 600 foot balloon train carrying extensive equipment could not possibly be the culprit for this incident?

Not "I reckon" actual thought out reasoning.

2) The number of alleged firsthand witnesses who choose to come forward, the deathbed confessions,

Even though witnesses who do not subscribe to the ET outcome are more consistent and make sense?

Are firsthand witnesses who say it was a Balloon not to be believed? Must they be incorrect? Not surprising they do not make the papers. Who is going to buy a paper that says DEATHBED CONFESSION SAYS NOTHING HAPPENED. Be pretty boring wouldn't it. People want to read about LGM, not balloons.

3) The threats against firsthand witnesses including the threat against the Roswell Radio Station reporter, and the killing of the at least two Nurses who worked with the alien bodies because they could not keep their mouths shut,

Man, I take offense to this, and think if this is what you really feel then you ought to have the guts to go up and insult a marine to his face like this. You would certainly receive a deserving reply. These people put their lives on the line to keep people free and safe. And this is how they are repaid?

Seriously mate, I am dead set disgusted every time you make this offensive and outright stupid claim.

Even the Boss of the dopey mongrel who made the stupid intimidation claims discounts the tale as fantasy.

Seriously, this is so disrespectful.

4) The creation of "Majestic 12" just after the Roswell Incident,

Here is one for you, how about the creation of the typewriter? The typewriter used for the Truman letter was a Smith Corona model which did not exist until 1962 - fifteen years after the document was allegedly written.

You are going to need that time machine after all? :lol:

There are possibly more reasons, I just can't think of more at this moment. Maybe I will bring it up later if I find out more.

Valid reasons? It is OK to have a personal belief, as long as it is not forced on others when clearly the belief is somewhat shaky factually.

Good point. Why not telling the truth about the memory metal from the crashed ET spacecraft, and then make money out of it. That is so cool......

Don't you think the fact that the effort on making memory metal was started in 1932 (some 15 years before Roswell) and specifically on Nitenol in 1938 (some 9 years before Roswell) is rather ruining the memory metal angle?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I honestly believe that the government recovered an ET vehicle, in fact there has been evidence supporting such a claim...

but we just don't have solidified evidence, and never will, therefore any argument supporting or denying the Roswell incident is not really valid.

I'm glad you believe the Government recovered an ET vehicle, actually there so many aspects that points to the direction that the Roswell incident included about 4 feet tall Extraterrestrial beings:

1) The creation of Majestic 12 to Cover Up the Roswell Incident. But then a Majestic 12 member decided to betray the rest of the Majestic 12 group by sending post (No Sender was written at the back side) containing a film that show Majestic 12 documents to a Ufologist, and then President Nixon ordered all Majestic 12 documents destroyed, but unfortunately for President Nixon not all Majestic 12 documents were destroyed,

2) The Air Force admitted the weather balloon cover up attempt:

http://www.roswellinvestigator.com/roswellcentral/

Whether by mistake or by intention, the Air Force first declared that it had recovered a “flying saucer”, and that they were shipping it to “higher headquarters” for scrutiny. Within hours of that statement, however, the Air Force changed its tune and said that the 509th Command in Roswell and the local rancher were wrong – that what they had found was nothing more than a rubber weather balloon and a tin-foil radar target. To enforce this new version of the story, the Air Force resorted to the time-honored practice of witness-tampering and intimidation: monetary rewards, new duty assignments and security oaths to silence military witnesses and exhortations of patriotism, “national security” and, if those failed, outright death threats to civilians, including their immediate family-members, who saw things they were deemed not supposed to have seen. For the most part, this strategy worked, but not entirely (or we would not be writing about it here).

Since then, the Air Force has admitted that they lied back in 1947 with their weather balloon story. They said that the debris was the remains of a rubber balloon and tin-foil radar target from a then Top Secret project - Project Mogul – which was trying to detect Soviet nuclear detonations by means of high-altitude, balloon-borne, acoustic-sensors. (A Top Secret project – yes, but the balloon and radar targets were still the same as before, if you follow that line of reasoning.) Further, to combat persistent stories of “little bodies” allegedly found along with the debris, the Air Force held a press conference in June of 1997 to declare that such stories stemmed from high altitude parachute tests – using mannequins – that the Air Force conducted during the late 1950’s. (Mental “time compression” of disparate events by witnesses was said to be the culprit.)

To counter the Air Force claims, which have been accepted at face value by the establishment media – for example, the New York Times:

The Air force did admit the weather balloon cover up attempt, and they also tried to use test dummies as just another cover up attempt by saying that these test dummies were used in 1947, but the test dummies were first used in the 1950'ies and NOT in 1947, beside the alien bodies were about 4 feet tall while the test dummies were 6 feet tall,

3) All these brave firsthand witnesses who choosed to break the secret oath and came forward. Unfortunately some of the Nurses who worked with the dead alien bodies (Nurse X, "Star Witnesses") were killed just because they broke their secret oath. And in my opinion the deathbed confessions don't LIE ,

4) There were only two Crash Sites, but Majestic 12 tried to lie by saying there were 11 crash sites as just another cover up attempt

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

People want to believe Haut, not the real explanation.

The government is not efficient enough to hide something like that from the entire world.

We seem to have made no advances from this massive leg up either.

We still are using the last of our resources, we still pollute the planet, we still have poverty, and we are no closer to breaking any boundaries in science.

We still have no clue on AIDS, Cancer or FTL travel.

Every advance has been a long process with much paper trail.

No new tech, no new medicines, naught.

Roswell is an urban myth. Some people even believe in the Candyman.

Haut's deathbed confession is a real explanation. And I think these deathbed confession regarding Roswell Incident with dead 4 feet tall alian bodies don't lie.

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/roswell.html

News Jun-2007: Lt. Walter G. Haut was the Roswell base public information officer, who wrote the famous press-release which made world headlines on 8-Jul-1947, which began "The many rumours regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc. [...]". Haut, who lived in Roswell, became one of the most interviewed and public Roswell witnesses and key advocate of a UFO crash. He always said he thought the original press release was the truth and he was convinced "the material recovered was some type of craft from outer space" (ref: his 1993 affidavit). Yet he continued to disclaim personal knowledge of the debris or of the actual craft and recovered bodies.

Haut had left a sealed, notarized affidavit to be opened after his death. In it, Haut testifies that he personally saw the crashed craft at Roswell Base Building 84 a/k/a Hangar P-3. He descibed it as 12-15ft long, not quite as wide, ~6ft high, more of an egg-shape, no windows, portholes, wings -- NOT the classic round flying saucer. He also saw alien bodies (short 4ft) as well as handling the strange debris

And there are other deathbed confessions regarding the Roswell Incident.

The government is efficient enough to hide something like that from the entire world. President Nixon ordered all Majestic 12 documents, as a Majestic 12 member decided to betray the rest of the Majestic 12 group by sending a post (No sender written at the back side) containing a film that show the Majestic 12 documents to a Ufologist.

You're right, humans of this planet still have no clue on FTL travel. No need to hurry on that. It take long time to get to that level to travel through "Wormholes".

Yes, every advance has been a long process. So far so good Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969, but that happened in a such a hurry:

NASA had been working so very hard to be the first man in space, but suddenly something happened on April 1961, Dear Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin became the first man in space on 12 April 1961. The Americans were so frustrated and sad about it was not an American who became the first man in space. NASA workers said >>Damn' Russians!<<. The Americans were very bad loosers, and same year 1961, President John F. Kennedy challenged his own nation and the Soviet Union about having an American on the moon within the end of the 1960'ies as a goal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

Yuri Gagarin became a hero of the Soviet Union, and he automatically got a high position in Kremlin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentina_Tereshkova On 16 June 1963, Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova became the first woman in space, and she also became a hero of the Soviet Union, and she also automatically got a high position in Kremlin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Leonov On March 18 1965, Alexey Arkhipovich Leonov became the first man in spacewalk, and he also became a hero of the Soviet Union, and he also automatically got a high position ine Kremlin

You are right, all Governments of the Earth will continue to rape the ground until there is no more oil and gas on this planet. So far so good the Governments only talk about alternative energy, only talk, so we can only hope that the Governments will start to use alternative energy soon. The North Pole and South Pole and the Ice Caps are melting faster than ever.

Some people believe in Bogey man :lol: But it is too early to say that Roswell Incident is a Myth. When so many aspects points to the direction that the Roswell Incident did take place, then I assume it need further investigation. More and more comes out:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/ROSWELL-DEBRIS.php

ROSWELL DEBRIS CONFIRMED AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL: Lab Located, Scientists Named

by Anthony Bragalia

Posted: 11:44 May 26, 2009

Newly discovered documents reveal that in the months immediately following the purported 1947 UFO crash at Roswell, secret government studies began on a material that was previously unknown to science. The "memory metal" that was studied precisely matches some of the debris material reported by several witnesses to the crash. Evidence shows that -under military direction- these unique metal studies were undertaken by a contracted laboratory that possessed advanced technical capabilities that the U.S. government itself did not have at the time. A former high-level scientist employed by the involved laboratory has offered a confession that he was tasked to study the crashed UFO material. Information provided by two U.S. Air Force Generals also offers direct support for this discovery.

The documents suggest that after the crash, the US government attempted to develop a unique material that is today referred to as memory metal. This shape-recovery alloy was reported by several witnesses to the Roswell crash in the summer of 1947. The lightweight "morphing" material was able to be crumpled or deformed and then return itself instantly and seamlessly to its original state. The metallurgical discoveries that resulted from these studies were then "seeded" for further technology development to other government agencies (including NASA) and through a series of military contracts to universities and industry.

The laboratory contracted by Wright Patterson Air Force Base to perform these studies was Battelle Memorial Institute in Columbus, OH. It has been credibly reported that Wright Patterson Air Force Base was the very base where the Roswell UFO debris was flown after the crash.

The direct connection between the Roswell debris and the Battelle studies is revealed in a material known as Nitinol.

Nitinol is a specially processed combination of Nickel and Titanium, or NiTi. It displays many of the very same properties and physical characteristics as some of the crash debris materials that was reported at Roswell. Both are memory metals that "remember" their original shape and both are extremely lightweight. The materials are reported to have similar color, possess a high fatigue strength and are able to withstand extreme high heat.

Today Nitinol is incorporated in items as far-ranging as medical implants and bendable eyeglass frames. It is produced in many forms including sheet, wire and coil. Newer "intelligent metal" systems are being studied by NASA in the creation of bendable or flappable wings, as self-actuators and as a "self-healing" outer hull "skin" for spacecraft. It is believed that the memory metal found at Roswell came from the outer structures of a downed extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Haut's deathbed confession is a real explanation. And I think these deathbed confession regarding Roswell Incident with dead 4 feet tall alian bodies don't lie.

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/roswell.html

hull "skin" for spacecraft. It is believed that the memory metal found at Roswell came from the outer structures of a downed extraterrestrial spacecraft.

The skeptics might as well accept the fact the Roswell incident involved extraterrestrial beings and as the years been rolling on, the more we have learned about the facts surrounding the Roswell incident.

laugh.gif

Money... naaah!!?

That's right! Naaaah!

After all, Lt. Haut made it clear in his affidavit after he died and you know the old story; " You can't take it with you." In that regard, money was not a factor.

I guess Marcel wanted to take some cash along with him after his death.