Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Global Proposal - Janus Project

Omnic

Skeptics:

I've found this thing called the Janus project at http://www.virgate.net and don't know what to make of it.

It's either a clever front for a new global conspiracy or the work plans of an accidental messiah!

Thoughts?

O

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wild-Eyes

• Omnic

• Chauncy

• chico del nacho

Top Posters In This Topic

It it definetly interesting!

It doesn't seem like anything bad, it seems very beneficial to the global community.

What makes you think it is a conspiracy?

Considering I've never even heard of it till now, it sounds more like a group of wistful people who are hoping for a brighter future and global tolerance and understanding. Nothing wrong with wishing for peace.

To what ends?

What would this accomplish?

i've heard of this a while back. never heard much about it though, so i didn't put much attention towards it.

It just sounds like a 21st century update of the Hippy movement to me. Nothing sinister there...

It would be either a conspiracy or a coup to get religions united and behind it.

Does that mean that Ba'hai is a NWO conspiracy too?

I think you're right. The more I read it the more I like it and realise my initial reaction may be due to an amount of shock I had as to how simple the approach it proposes actually is. Jealousy now that I think of it.

The Ba'hais haven't got other religions behind them, as far as I know. The Ba'hais have built their faith on top of all the others - co-opted them- kind of.

Hmmm, I know where that's going. Hehehehe. The funny thing is no matter how much awareness people can raise nothing will ever stop the anti-christ from coming and nothing will stop the time of tribulation.

The Ba'hais haven't got other religions behind them, as far as I know.  The Ba'hais have built their faith on top of all the others - co-opted them- kind of.

It's not so much religious backing as trying to bring the world together in global harmony, and recognition of a single religion - the human religion.

Of course, many Christians, Jews, and Muslims, when confronted with the sentence "Christians, Jews, and Muslims all worship the same God and come from the same basic religious faith" are utterly disgusted and apprehensive about being compared to the 'others'. My father, for instance, will accept that Christianity 'sprung out' from Judaism, but thinks Islam came from some other source entirely and denies everything that the Jews and Christians stand for. And he's not the most radical person out there (though he's pretty close).

Anyway, my point with that, is that Ba'hai tries to unite these religions of God as one -- somewhat like Islam was supposed to do, at least from what I understand, but failed to succeed. It really isn't terribly different from the Islamic idea of 'There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet'; Muhammad was the last prophet in the line of prophets at the time. Jesus was one of these included prophets. Ba'hai treats these, and others, as Manifestations of God come to bring a message and educate the people.

I think I'm getting more into the religions than I should here to make my point, bleh. Anyway, Ba'hai is about global harmony and unity. My logic was simply, if the Janus Project is some NWO conspiracy, then Ba'hai must also be a part of this NWO conspiracy. (Hey, I imagine there are some people out there who think that, considering I've seen plenty of 'evidence' for Mormons being the NWO.)