Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WHY were the twin towers PURPOSELY collapsed?

Rastaman

If the desired results of 9/11 (by a shadow government) were to usher in a new world order, begin a supposed martial law, rape american constitutional rights, cause a war, and frighten the american society into submission --

my one question is--

WHY did they NEED controlled demolition to bring down three buildings? Wouldn't the hijacking of planes and smashing them into the towers and blaming the Taliban be enough to begin their agenda? The towers would have still stood where they are, with a lot of damage of course, but the american people would have been just as frightened and angry.

Lets say, everything on the day of 9-11-01 occured EXCEPT the collapse of the towers, would anything be different today? Sure, less people would have died, and less damage would have been done, but it still would have ::

-Paniced congress into passing the Patriot Act without reading it

-Started the Iraqi and Afghanistan wars

-And all the other goodies that the government has done to us in these 8 years

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION?

Edited by Rastaman

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• flyingswan

• merril

• KennyB

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, the attacks were attributed to Al Quaeda not the Taliban.

I don't think things would have turned out very differently had the towers not collapsed. There was still the matter of the loss of 4 airplanes full of people weighing on the psyche of the world. The loss of the towers was a serious emotional blow and it has since become iconic but it was hardly part and parcel of the events of the day.

Controlled demolition eh? That must be some good ganja man.

The loss of the towers was a serious emotional blow and it has since become iconic.

Which, in part, answers the question as to why having them fall to the ground would leave much more of an emotional impact on Americans. How many times were we shown the Towers collapsing afterwards on our televisions while having "terrorism" drilled into our heads as it was shown to us.

PNAC itself stated the need for a "new Pearl Harbor" like event to take place in order for the government to acquire the support of Americans for their invasion of the Middle East. It's quite a coincidence that 9/11 then happens just a few months into W's first term and next thing you know, were in Iraq and Afghanistan.

9/11 was rather convenient for the Bush Jr. White House and their agenda. Seems to be too much of a coincidence in my opinion.

Edited by Broken Arrow

Rastaman, MONEY, man. BIGG MONEY. Those towers were over 20 years old and full of asbestos insulation. They were setting on some of the most valuable real estate on the planet. To remove the asbestos or demolish the buildings by wrecking ball would cost more than building new ones. By blowing them to the ground, the city of NY saved all that renovation money and get to blame it on the non-existant 'terrorists'.KennyB

Rastaman, MONEY, man. BIGG MONEY. Those towers were over 20 years old and full of asbestos insulation. They were setting on some of the most valuable real estate on the planet. To remove the asbestos or demolish the buildings by wrecking ball would cost more than building new ones. By blowing them to the ground, the city of NY saved all that renovation money and get to blame it on the non-existant 'terrorists'.KennyB

Well, that's some airtight logic alright. :w00t:

Well, that's some airtight logic alright. :w00t:

It sure is. Especialy considering instead of paying billions to clean the place up, they instead GOT billions in insurance money.

It sure is. Especialy considering instead of paying billions to clean the place up, they instead GOT billions in insurance money.

Well, I hope they made sure their insurance carriers were not tenants of the WTC or in directly adjacent buildings. That could have really spoiled their evil plan.

Which, in part, answers the question as to why having them fall to the ground would leave much more of an emotional impact on Americans. How many times were we shown the Towers collapsing afterwards on our televisions while having "terrorism" drilled into our heads as it was shown to us.

PNAC itself stated the need for a "new Pearl Harbor" like event to take place in order for the government to acquire the support of Americans for their invasion of the Middle East. It's quite a coincidence that 9/11 then happens just a few months into W's first term and next thing you know, were in Iraq and Afghanistan.

9/11 was rather convenient for the Bush Jr. White House and their agenda. Seems to be too much of a coincidence in my opinion.

i remembered that day like yesterday as well. The papers coming out and the news media continiously showing the towers collapsing and people jumping to their end. And now that more information is coming out about this it also shows you how much this government really cares about people like us. They're willing to kill all of us just so they can have a war over their greed and personal issues. Which is also why I don't trust anyone in the government because with every smile there's a trump card being slipped onto the table while you're not looking.

So this tremendously valuable real estate is SO valuable in fact, that nothing's been built in that spot in over 8 years now.

Makes sense.

So this tremendously valuable real estate is SO valuable in fact, that nothing's been built in that spot in over 8 years now.

Makes sense.

You have no idea how naive you've just come across, do you?

Aside from most knowing that the real estate (or however it should be termed) is/was valuable there (that's part of the reason it was a terrorist target to begin with) - how do you think the people of New York would react to something brand new being built over top a place thousands died in a horrendous attack?

And aside from that, they actually are in the process of building there:

"By 2012 we should have a completely rebuilt World Trade Center more magnificent, more spectacular than it ever was."

- Larry Silverstein

1 World Trade Center (Freedom Tower)

Maybe the reason is as simple as other criminals when they kill everyone at the scene of the crime. They didn't want any witnesses?

You have no idea how naive you've just come across, do you?

Aside from most knowing that the real estate (or however it should be termed) is/was valuable there (that's part of the reason it was a terrorist target to begin with) - how do you think the people of New York would react to something brand new being built over top a place thousands died in a horrendous attack?

And aside from that, they actually are in the process of building there:

"By 2012 we should have a completely rebuilt World Trade Center more magnificent, more spectacular than it ever was."

- Larry Silverstein

1 World Trade Center (Freedom Tower)

Crazy great real estate deal, given that it's owned and operated by the same people the previous towers were.

Crazy great real estate deal, given that it's owned and operated by the same people the previous towers were.

And yet again, you have no idea how naive you are being. How much insurance money do you think Silverstein received once the Towers collapsed?

You should try and understand what you are discussing at least a little bit before attempting to discuss it.

And yet again, you have no idea how naive you are being. How much insurance money do you think Silverstein received once the Towers collapsed?

You should try and understand what you are discussing at least a little bit before attempting to discuss it.

He got 1.8 billion and is suing for 3.5 because he feels he should get double (two planes, two towers, two payouts). I'm aware, quit assuming I'm an idiot. Strangely enough he's ended up losing out on the value because of this.

So the whole thing, be it real estate (which it obviously isn't, as I've indicated) or whether it's insurance related (which it isn't, as indicated) simply isn't true.

Just because you enjoy reading conspiracies into the world around you because you're afraid it would be boring if you didn't doesn't mean you're right about them.

He got 1.8 billion and is suing for 3.5 because he feels he should get double (two planes, two towers, two payouts). I'm aware, quit assuming I'm an idiot. Strangely enough he's ended up losing out on the value because of this.

So the whole thing, be it real estate (which it obviously isn't, as I've indicated) or whether it's insurance related (which it isn't, as indicated) simply isn't true.

Just because you enjoy reading conspiracies into the world around you because you're afraid it would be boring if you didn't doesn't mean you're right about them.

The world is far from boring with or without politics, war, hidden agendas, and conspiracies.

So what part of $1.8B, and asking for $3.5B don't you understand?

Conspiracies exist. It's happened all throughout history. It's no different in today's world.

So what part of $1.8B, and asking for $3.5B don't you understand?

What part of "he's not making money on this deal" do YOU not understand, exactly? Wouldn't the point of blowing up your property with airliners full of people for insurance money be that you at least turn a profit for going through the effort of becoming a James Bond level super villain?

What part of "he's not making money on this deal" do YOU not understand, exactly? Wouldn't the point of blowing up your property with airliners full of people for insurance money be that you at least turn a profit for going through the effort of becoming a James Bond level super villain?

And how is he not making money?

Continue ignoring history. No one would ever have thought a Hitler, among others, could possibly exist in the world had it not happened.

Why would you mock the belief that there are still people like that in powerful positions today? It has happened all throughout the history of the world.

I wasn't the only one who saw AEROPLANES fly into the buildings right?

Maybe the reason is as simple as other criminals when they kill everyone at the scene of the crime. They didn't want any witnesses?

Uhhh, there were millions of witnesses...unless they were watching holograms...

And how is he not making money?

One question I have is at what point did he assess his future liabilities and financial responsibilities, following the attacks by the Atta gang?

Did he consult lawyers? What did they suggest, and why?

Anyway, here are two interesting articles-

Double Indemnity. Was the WTC disaster one incident or two?

and

$2B settlement ends trade center litigation

"Silverstein was awarded $4.6 billion in 2004; two juries decided that some of the insurers had to pay twice the policy because the companies' different insurance policies carried different wording about what constituted multiple events. The insurers have been in court recently to determine exactly how much they would pay.

The money represents more than half of the funding needed to rebuild the trade center site. Silverstein was originally responsible for rebuilding five office towers, but a year ago agreed to split the rebuilding — and the insurance money — with the Port Authority, which will build the 1,776-foot Freedom Tower and another planned tower.

The Port Authority and Silverstein sued several insurers this year who refused to recognize the agreement."

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE INFORMATION AND RECORDS IN THOSE BUILDINGS,9/11 WAS A GOVERNMENT JOB WITH A MULTITUDE OF PURPOSE,THINK OF ALL THE MONEY WE SHELL OUT FOR WAR.I READ SOMEWHERE THAT IN THE PAST COUPLE YEARS THAT THE US MILLITARIES BLACK BUDGET (FOR CLASSIFIED WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT ETC)GREW TO OVER 50 BILLION DOLLARSS WTF. THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND US I WOULDNT GO AS FAR AS TO SAY A NEW WORLD ORDER. JUST A BUSSINESS BOOM FOR ALL THE SAUDI PRINCES,GOVERNMENT CONTRACTERS, INTERNATIONAL BANKERS ETC .ITS ALL A MESS REALLY, I TRULY THINK THEY WILL REGRET THE DAY THEY CROSSED THE PEOPLE BECAUSE IN THE END IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO THEM(GOVT)

and lets look at the physical evidence anyone into engineering correct me if im wrong,but a steel structure has never collapsed in such a short time due to fire.the towers burned for a lil over an hour there a numerous reports of some structure burning for days at a time without complet collapse. and the jet fuel in the planes mostly incenerated during the initial impact hence the fire balls.the rest burned soon after. there was not enough oxygen to fuel an acetylene torch like fire.too much smoke.i could go one forever those who want to see what i mean follow this link.WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY http://www.serendipity.li/wtc2.htm VERY INFORATIVE