Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crow Woman

Seven Fires Prophecy

3 posts in this topic

There is supposedly a prophecy made by a American Indian woman had made long ago after having a vision or dream. In it, she saw seven flames, which represent generations. She soon came up with a prophecy that the seventh generation of this age will lead us back to the ways things used to be, bringing back a lost way of life.

When will the seventh generation take action? We may never know until they do! Hm, will the prophecy come true? Will it not? It is a mystery that is waiting to be discovered!

Anyways, I just thought that I should share this. It may happen on 2012, so I just thought I should put that out there, but I really doubt that anything will happen immediately on that certain date. I thought it is a very cool thing to think of.

There is supposedly a prophecy made by a American Indian woman had made long ago after having a vision or dream. In it, she saw seven flames, which represent generations. She soon came up with a prophecy that the seventh generation of this age will lead us back to the ways things used to be, bringing back a lost way of life.

When will the seventh generation take action? We may never know until they do! Hm, will the prophecy come true? Will it not? It is a mystery that is waiting to be discovered!

Anyways, I just thought that I should share this. It may happen on 2012, so I just thought I should put that out there, but I really doubt that anything will happen immediately on that certain date. I thought it is a very cool thing to think of.

many think there will be some sort of rebirth of the pineal gland (third eye) 2012. whats funny is that appears in the seventh week from conception on baby. I'm not daring enough to go as far as say thats whats going to happen because being me I have my doubts :D

interesting and thanks for sharing.

but nothings happening in 2012, and someone having a 'vision' doesnt lend any credence to anything either.