Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ResidentDevil

The 9/11 movie connection.

5 posts in this topic

I'd be a big fat hypocrite if I'd say the 9/11 attacks involves a full-fledged conspiracy after I started a topic on apophenia but fact is I don't have an opinion on the attacks to date. The following videos seem to point in the direction that subliminal forewarnings about the 9/11 attacks were placed in movies.

The above screenshot was taken from Terminator 2: Rise of the Machines.

Could all those examples be blatant proof that the 9/11 attacks were pre-planned for a whole decade or just pure coincidence? Some people even go the extent that the 9/11 attacks bears the silent imprint of the Illuminati who's agenda; the establishment of a New World Order or a totalitarian state with one world government was kick-started on 9/11/01. (next video).

What's your take on that?

Edited by ResidentDevil

allll coincidence.

i heard of the lone gunman show stating something along the lines of a terrorist attck in the sky. but by no means did these hollywood movies companies and other tv shows know and portray 9-11 on purpose in their movies because they knew about it.

hell of a coincidence though.

Exactly the same chance that the terrorists saw the movie and that's why they picked that date. :wacko:

I would think the "9-11"'s in the movies, if they by any means were there on purpose, had to do with the phone number 911... you know like for emergencies and stufff??

It may be coincidences but that's a helluva lot of coincidences. The Illuminati symbolism in movies along the years baffles me; it's almost like it's a mutated form of product placement! It's even prevalent in the music industry (next video), almost like we are unconciously being accustomed to the 'all-seeing-eye'.

WARNING: The following video goes a bit over-board and claims that Michael Jackson was killed since he refused to bow down to Illuminati's agenda.

Edited by ResidentDevil