Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Switching Bodies Via Astral Projection

unknownMember

The entire phenomenon is essentially centered around the belief that one can leave one's body and send one's consciousness to a remote location and I objectively tested that very premise in a scientific manner. The very same method of asking a projector to identify a feature of an unknown location has been a consistent manner of testing the phenomenon. My 5 subjects are just another bunch of failures to add to the already huge list. How many times do I need to drop a bowling ball from a roof until I'll eventually realize that I cannot make it float? How can I conclude that astral projection is a realistic possibility when it has in every instance been proven to be false?

Still, if you're so determined to prove me wrong, by all means, I can leave a note out for you.

i'm sure your note says something along the lines of your a fool for even believing astral projection is possible but anything is possible just cause one cant do it dont mean it cant be done

• 1 year later...

Science has come a long way. We used to not now alot about anything and know we know a **** ton more. There are somethings science tries to grasp and explain but simply they cant. Hell way back when even scientists believed in extra terestrials! Do they now? Probably not because we been looking for years. A scientist shouldnt come in saying he ran some tests and everything failed. The human brain itself cannot operate at its own full capacity and a scientist knows this so even if someone were to have traveled into the astral plains it would have been very quick and brief even our own conciousness wouldnt have recorded it. And scientists say humans dont remember some percentage of what we dream.... When we dream our sub concious is whats running everything else right? Then basically we probably couldnt remember the actual moment we were really any where other than in our own body. To you scientists you should pick up some books and get back to asking questions and finding SOLUTIONS! To the question! We dont need an update on your failure. Heres some books that can get your head thinging and jogging. Start with "Ender's Game" good book so read it cause its sci-fi. But it will make you think. Then go on to the other books of the same series oh forgot authors name, Orson Scott-Card. I was confused through the series a lil bit but i got the basis of the book and it really makes you question everything. So any scientists knocking on the astral planes go do some real work!

• 3 years later...

When I was a young child I would dream of a ziggurat and every time I walked up as strange as it sounds I was looking for the legendary Lost Library of Alexandria. Every time I got to the top of the ziggurat and into the top chamber I'd wake up I would and still do dream that once a month and when I first started dreaming that I had never seen or heard of a ziggurat or the Lost Library of Alexandria. I can't explain why or how I knew what those two things were or looked like. Because I was 5 years old and knew nothing about those things I am 31 now.