Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what would you do if it were really the end

number444

Crazy man wears a sign - "The end is near"

Now everyone is talking about the Mayan Prophecy of the end of the world. - To the Mayans - Only South America was the world to them. So - the thing is it just might turn out to be a really big storm - kinda like 'El Niño'

But let's just imagine it were to really be the end of the world. - what would you do in your final day?

If you don't know, how about I offer some suggestions:

1. build an underground bunker

2. buy scuba gear even though you live in Nebraska (learn to swim)

3. buy all the junk food you ever loved and just pig out

4. have a movie marathon of all your favorites

5. have as much sex as you possibly can

6. gather all your family together

7. build an Ark with your community

8. max out all your credit cards

9. buy that dream car you always wanted

10.go around shaking everyone's hand

11.get a gun and shoot all the trespassers that keep breaking in.

12.smoke and drink yourself to death before the end comes.

I would visit all my ex-girlfriends and say goodbye one last time and hope to get some action. With my luck - the end of the world won't come and I'll be stuck paying a whole bunch of child support. lol.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• number444

• TheSearcher

• G3N0M3

• MetallicBlood

I meant to write - what would you do in your final days. not just the final day. (think of something crazy - just have fun with it)

I meant to write - what would you do in your final days. not just the final day. (think of something crazy - just have fun with it)

On my last day I would probably watch the Star Wars prequels back-to-back, at least then I could look forward to the sweet release of death...

On my last day I would probably watch the Star Wars prequels back-to-back, at least then I could look forward to the sweet release of death...

Good answer.

It truly depends how the end was coming but if it came from the sky I would want to be on the roof of a very tall building to get a better view before we all die.

Steal lots of money from the bank then buy lots of stuff like: -

A car

A Mansion

A World Cruise

My own Game Business

Marry a Supermodel

I'd say "Well, that sucks." and go on doing what I usually do until the apocalypse. I don't have the best life, or even a good one, in some ways, but I'd kinda like to see how it goes without the world ending beforehand.

I think I would make peace with myself as well as be there for my loved ones... and that means clearing my conscience as much as settling old scores. I couldn't say now whether that would mean turning to religion.. I think I would have to experience the impending doom to know truly whether I would do that or not, but I would certainly try to clear all outstanding 'business' on my mind.

F

What I find most disheartening about that statement is that you'd only watch the PREQUELS back-to-back?! Did you forget about 4,5, and 6? If not, perhaps you don't like them, but they all seem damn important to me being a HUGE Star Wars nerd.

Anyways, I think I would just chill out with my wife in Ireland. We'd just take all the money we had and go to the countryside and stay there. If 2012 were to come(which it will on the calendar but not end of the world status) and you couldn't stop it for any reason, it would be important to be with family and friends in the end.

-Tim G

I think I'd find the biggest party I could, get thrashed and do things I usually don't in polite society, maybe travel if I had the time. If it was global or something I would probably get family oriented in the last couple. If it was escapable like the cities mall got wasted I think heading for the boonies would be called for probably try to get me and mine as far away from the danger zone as possible. Start stockpiling canned food and shotguns and all that.

the end of the world won't come and I'll be stuck paying a whole bunch of child support. lol.

ever heard of a condom? :P

i'd buy lotto tickets >:) everyone knows the richest man wins and you take it all with you

On the last day I'd curl up with my jug of vodka punch and watch the end on the six o'clock news. That's assuming that by then I could even SEE the six o'clock news... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I wouldn't really want to die, I would just evacuate the planet and go live with my alien brethren, and then try to re-populate the human race.

Nah, I would prolly just stay in my room and freak out... :hmm:

Actually, I would drive way up to the Mid-West where my friend lives and we would eat a s***load of Taco Bell, and then sit around and see what happens.

Edited by Lat

Find a Bugatti Veyron, preferably the EB 16.4 Veyron Pur Sang, nick it and go for the ride of my life. I mean 1001 HP and over 400 km/h make for a shitload of fun.

For those who've never seen one, this is a Bugatti Veyron :

005255_Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_2007.jpg?460x287

Hmmm, depending on the circumstance I would build some kind of rocket that could launch into outter space. I would launch many rockets, including water, seeds, animals, and seperate living spaces... I would no doubt need to rob a lot of banks and get scientists into the mess... Go look for the best doctors and surgens in my area, and go make a quante little colony in space...

If I couldnt do that I would probably go steal a fast car like The Searcher, and go around looking for government bomb shelters...

considering what everyone else is suggesting (and knowning humans as I do); get as far under ground as I can; find a magic ring and live like Smégol for a while! Precccioussss! I might even escape the end and also be invisble whenever I wanted to be! Until some short fellow with a shiny sword came to bother me that is.........

have my wife and children and dog in a very safe location and then " I shall finish the game "

I am thinking of inviting my beloved ones and friends to go to the MALL ...yess and take advantage of all stuff there... specially expensive ones.....im very excited actually.... and if theres still time maybe ill * snip *

Edited by Saru
Keep the comments clean please