Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalypse 2012

mcrom901

112.JPG

The World Cataclysm in 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope - that he was interviewed in conjunction with the upcoming Sony Pictures movie, 2012, due to be released worldwide next month.

The interview presents important information, including the announcement by Patrick Geryl that he and his associate Gino Ratinckx have discovered the location of The Labyrinth written about in detail by Herodotus, the famous Greek scholar known as The Father of History. Geryl is convinced that within the Labyrinth will be confirmation of his theories. He tells us that NBC will announce this discovery sometime in November... and Geryl has been interviewed in connection to this as well.

further reading....

Patrick Geryl: The World Cataclysm in 2012

Star Signs and the Labyrinth

labyrin2.gif

Labyrinth of Egypt (video about the recent discovery)

New light on the Egyptian labyrinth: Evidence from a survey at Hawara

normal_reversed_field.png

NASA Claims Sun's Polar Shift Due In 2012

Long Debate Ended Over Cause, Demise Of Ice Ages? Research Into Earth's Wobble

Polar Shift Due In 2012

a020.gif

Edited by mcrom901

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• Cynical Sounds

• Torgo

• maximaldecimal

There are tons of 2012 threads on this site. There is even a completely seperate Forum set up here.

My opinion is it is just hype and that the Mayan calendar is just a fall guy for Fear-mongering.

It would be cool though if someone built a giant Doomsday clock for the end of the Mayan Calender and set it up in Times Square or some such place.

There are tons of 2012 threads on this site. There is even a completely seperate Forum set up here.

My opinion is it is just hype and that the Mayan calendar is just a fall guy for Fear-mongering.

It would be cool though if someone built a giant Doomsday clock for the end of the Mayan Calender and set it up in Times Square or some such place.

Ehm yes, 2013 threads I believe....

112.JPG

The World Cataclysm in 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope - that he was interviewed in conjunction with the upcoming Sony Pictures movie, 2012, due to be released worldwide next month.

The interview presents important information, including the announcement by Patrick Geryl that he and his associate Gino Ratinckx have discovered the location of The Labyrinth written about in detail by Herodotus, the famous Greek scholar known as The Father of History. Geryl is convinced that within the Labyrinth will be confirmation of his theories. He tells us that NBC will announce this discovery sometime in November... and Geryl has been interviewed in connection to this as well.

further reading....

Patrick Geryl: The World Cataclysm in 2012

Star Signs and the Labyrinth

labyrin2.gif

Labyrinth of Egypt (video about the recent discovery)

New light on the Egyptian labyrinth: Evidence from a survey at Hawara

normal_reversed_field.png

NASA Claims Sun's Polar Shift Due In 2012

Long Debate Ended Over Cause, Demise Of Ice Ages? Research Into Earth's Wobble

Polar Shift Due In 2012

a020.gif

You always got the best pics man. This was good, i think THATS EXACTLY what the mayans were saying. The worlds been heating up even before we made it worse with burning of fossil fuels, change in climate, time to start coolin the earth, the earth is alive.

You always got the best pics man. This was good, i think THATS EXACTLY what the mayans were saying. The worlds been heating up even before we made it worse with burning of fossil fuels, change in climate, time to start coolin the earth, the earth is alive.

cheers buddy.... thanks :tu:

also check this.....

Dr Paul LaViolette is the measured counterpart to Patrick Geryl, whose interview we have released simultaneously. A brilliant and maverick astrophysicist, Paul is best known for his research into a new theory of matter he calls Subquantum Kinetics - based on systems theory, which he studied for his PhD thesis - and for his carefully argued hypothesis, first formulated in 1983, that our galactic center periodically emits devastating waves he termed superwaves.

Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate.

The land animal extinction episode which occurred during this interval was the worst in several million years, and Paul estimates that approximately one or two superwaves strong enough to trigger an ice age are presently on their way to us from their birthplace at the galactic core... 23,000 light years away. Paul states that there is a real chance that one such event could arrive within the next few decades. Importantly - because they travel at the speed of light - we would not see them coming.

Paul explains that less intense superwaves, which recur with considerable frequency, could also pose a threat. He cites evidence that the galactic center has erupted as many as ten times in the last 2,000 years, the most recent event occurring about 700 years ago. While these low intensity events could have passed unnoticed in earlier centuries, today they could be extremely hazardous. The EMP [electromagnetic pulse] accompanying such a superwave could knock out electrical power grids and communication networks on a global scale. Consequently, argues Paul, study of this phenomenon deserves a very high priority, and he founded The Starburst Foundation to do this.

Of some considerable interest is the testimony from our insider source Jake Simpson, who told us in October 2008 that there was a 'wave' coming - but that it would not arrive here for quite a few years: possibly around 2017-2020. When asked how he knew, his response was that highly advanced and classified superluminal [faster-then-light] craft had been out to "take a look", and had then returned to report back with the information. Jake told us that the effect could either be cataclysmic, or "just a puff of wind"... and that exactly what would happen, and when, was simply not known.

Of interest also is the anonymous testimony from a senior Electrical Engineer, whose wife contacted us in April 2009 to report an anticipated major breakdown of national power supplies a few years from now. These reports - and others (such as that from Dan Sherman) - all weave together to form an unsettling picture. While we have said separately that we do not agree with Patrick Geryl's conclusions, it does seem that the Earth, and the human race, may possibly be in for a bit of a rough ride... from a number of different causes.

thanks..... i was aware of that.... the reason why i started it here.... was simply because it included new revealing information concerning the discovery of the egyptian labyrinth at hawara..... cheers :tu:

thanks..... i was aware of that.... the reason why i started it here.... was simply because it included new revealing information concerning the discovery of the egyptian labyrinth at hawara.....

:huh: What the...

So you think that is good enough reason to post the rest of this supercharged rubbish that has holes in them the length,depth and width of the Marianas Trench.

Edited by NeoGenesis

mcrom your data's out of date (your using the 2006/7 data), NASA's latest estimates put the solar cycle maxing out in 2013 (i think they said around may 2013) altho during the same report they did claim there earlier models have been wrong due to the unexpectedly slow movement of the "belts" that causes these changes so may not be an accurate date so it may take even longer

I'm also confused why do u have a picture of the earth flipping its magnetic field when you are talking about the 11 year cycle?

I haven't watched the vid yet but why does the egyptian labyrinth have anything to do with 2012? Surely its demolition and the subsequent flooding of the area would have destroyed most of it you have to remember the hawara pyramids entrance is currently under about 6 meters of water or did they find part that's undamaged?

Edited by Spend

I'm also confused why do u have a picture of the earth flipping its magnetic field when you are talking about the 11 year cycle?

The 11 year cycle is the sun's poles flipping. Ours takes a lot lot longer. Estimates reckon a flip could take 4000 years to complete. You could never pin it down to a century, let alone a single year.

The 11 year cycle is the sun's poles flipping. Ours takes a lot lot longer. Estimates reckon a flip could take 4000 years to complete. You could never pin it down to a century, let alone a single year.

I thought the fastest known pole shift was a 50 degree shift that took under 20million years?

Edited by Spend

That's a geographic pole shift, in which moving distributions of mass in the Earth's interior causes the crust to change orientation relative to the spin axis. There IS some evidence that this may have happened a few hundred million years ago within a timeframe of like 20 million years, but the jury is still kinda out.

We are talking about a MAGNETIC pole shift though, in which the convection currents in the earth's liquid iron core reconfigure themselves such that the magnetic field points the opposite direction. This is known to happen every few hundred thousand years, and it takes thousands of years to occur.

* EDIT * WOOOOOOOO my 666th post!

Edited by Torgo

That's a geographic pole shift, in which moving distributions of mass in the Earth's interior causes the crust to change orientation relative to the spin axis. There IS some evidence that this may have happened a few hundred million years ago within a timeframe of like 20 million years, but the jury is still kinda out.

We are talking about a MAGNETIC pole shift though, in which the convection currents in the earth's liquid iron core reconfigure themselves such that the magnetic field points the opposite direction. This is known to happen every few hundred thousand years, and it takes thousands of years to occur.

* EDIT * WOOOOOOOO my 666th post!

ahhh I'm getting my pole shift theory and my geomagnetic reversal mixed up again *face palms*

666 i guess you won't be posting again for a while lol

First of all that 3d picture of the labrynth is great. I think I saw your other thread on the labrynth good stuff. Howeve, I think that these tidings of geological upheaval are slightly blown out of preportion. I grant the weather might get bad, maybe real bad, but life will go on, in my opinion. I remember when El Nino the tropical storm/hurricaine hit the gulf I being young and well north of there thought little of it. The adults seemed to notice that there was a lot more rain and droughts and for a couple of years "blame it on el nino" became the catch phrase for wierd weather in general. When in fact there were quite a few of these things going on all the time. In this way I think the occurences of 2012 have become a sort of self perpetuating endgame. Do I think bad things will happen in 2012? Yes bad things happen every year. Do I think it will be the worst thing ever? Plausable there are more and more people more and more places and thus catastrophies get worse and worse. Do I think it will be the end of everything? No. Life will find a way :tu:

Edited by maximaldecimal