Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Planet X/Nibiru Believers

bc56

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy.

Think of all the graduate students who book time on telescopes, large and small, for their theses. I know a few personally (who have booked time on southern hemisphere telescopes, by the way; most can be operated remotely) and they never mention Nibiru. Obviously they are all sworn to secrecy about the `forbidden truths' they have observed. Proof of a government cover-up!

I have personally taught ordinary undergraduate students classical mechanics - the very same theories which predict that any orbit remotely like that attributed to Nibiru is impossible. Obviously me and others like me have been sworn into teaching false truths (to protect the real theory of ``the electric universe''). Proof that I am also part of the government cover-up!

But it's not just physics and astronomy students of course; the historians are also in on it. They have the meticulous job of erasing the evidence from all the early civilizations (who had priests who spent years looking at the skies meticulously tracking the stars, planets, moon, etc.).

This cover-up is, of course, ultimately due to the actions of the world-controlling biologists who are determined to protect their precious theory of evolution at all costs. As KennyB points out, if Nibiru is real then evolution is (somehow) bunk - and the biologists can't be having that now, can they?

Want more proof? If you ask any of our resident biologists like Mattshark or Copasetic about Nibiru they will probably claim it is all nonsense.

Truly we are but flies in a web of meticulous intricacy. Secrets and lies! Secrets and lies!

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get?? Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it. ANYONE are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months? bc thats about how dumb you sound

offer me one shred of proof a pic or a vid. show me planet x plz i'm beggin you, if you can provide a legit pic then yea i'll believe you but guess what you can't.

god lord ppl how can somebody be so stupid???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• digitalartist

• danydandan

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get?? Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it. ANYONE are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months? bc thats about how dumb you sound...

Pssst...Sepulchrave is just 'pulling our collective leg' there (ie, he doesn't believe it either). :D

Sure, why not. Kick in another 25 bucks and I'll sell you the mineral rights for Planet X. :whistle:

consider it done!

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get?? Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it. ANYONE are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months? bc thats about how dumb you sound

offer me one shred of proof a pic or a vid. show me planet x plz i'm beggin you, if you can provide a legit pic then yea i'll believe you but guess what you can't.

god lord ppl how can somebody be so stupid???

So there is no newsletter?

Do I have to return my tote bag?

Nibs

So there is no newsletter?

Do I have to return my tote bag?

Nibs

newsletter is in the works and no, the tote bag is all yours, we'll also be sending out $25 gift certificates to Chili's for every $500 donated

bc56, I already told you why there is no media attention. Most of the world's population is religous, in one form or another, some violently. The PTB doesn't want to do anything to upset all those people. They will only admit to the existence of Nibiru

when they absolutely have to. KennyB

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

ummm, no.

Think of all the graduate students who book time on telescopes, large and small, for their theses. I know a few personally (who have booked time on southern hemisphere telescopes, by the way; most can be operated remotely) and they never mention Nibiru. Obviously they are all sworn to secrecy about the `forbidden truths' they have observed. Proof of a government cover-up!

yeop, and so is every other amature astronomer world wide.

I have personally taught ordinary undergraduate students classical mechanics - the very same theories which predict that any orbit remotely like that attributed to Nibiru is impossible. Obviously me and others like me have been sworn into teaching false truths (to protect the real theory of ``the electric universe''). Proof that I am also part of the government cover-up!

no, youre not. the gov isnt making every teacher in the work part of their gov. cover up.

But it's not just physics and astronomy students of course; the historians are also in on it. They have the meticulous job of erasing the evidence from all the early civilizations (who had priests who spent years looking at the skies meticulously tracking the stars, planets, moon, etc.).

ummm. no.

no, not at all. historians arent erasing data. this is getting rediculous.

This cover-up is, of course, ultimately due to the actions of the world-controlling biologists who are determined to protect their precious theory of evolution at all costs. As KennyB points out, if Nibiru is real then evolution is (somehow) bunk - and the biologists can't be having that now, can they?

ummm, a large planet orbiting the solar system has nothing to do with evolution. you clearly have no knowledge of either subject if youre making these rediculous claims. make sense.

Want more proof? If you ask any of our resident biologists like Mattshark or Copasetic about Nibiru they will probably claim it is all nonsense.

ummm, we dont want more proof. we want Some Proof for your bold rediculous claims. please dont make up things that arent true about other members of this forum.

ummm, no.

yeop, and so is every other amature astronomer world wide.

no, youre not. the gov isnt making every teacher in the work part of their gov. cover up.

ummm. no.

no, not at all. historians arent erasing data. this is getting rediculous.

ummm, a large planet orbiting the solar system has nothing to do with evolution. you clearly have no knowledge of either subject if youre making these rediculous claims. make sense.

ummm, we dont want more proof. we want Some Proof for your bold rediculous claims. please dont make up things that arent true about other members of this forum.

:huh:

I guess good 'ol fashion sarcasm flies right over people's heads around here.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy.

Truly we are but flies in a web of meticulous intricacy. Secrets and lies! Secrets and lies!

*round of applause*

:huh:

I guess good 'ol fashion sarcasm flies right over people's heads around here.

If I feel a surge of glee over the mischief I have caused... does that make me a bad person?

Not always...wanna buy a bridge? :)

lmao your evil :no:

btw I still own said bridge right? :lol:

Edited by lookingfortruth

Incidentally.... where is my hush money?

i filled out the appropriate forms two months ago.

Seriously, I'm about to blog about what I saw.

ETA: There's a knock at the door. It better be the postie with that check or ghmmbbpphh....

if we allow this supposed un-reality to be applicable to reality.. we'd be able to see it (can't have it both ways)

kennyB, think about what you are saying.. you said earlier to one of the detracters "what you know of nibiru comes from others"

..so where do YOU get your info? (can't have it both ways)

kenny, truth is even stranger than fiction :)

we know there is more to the story, let it unfold.. relax.. observe.. enjoy the journey

it is not possible to silence the worlwide community of astronomers, it would be more likely that the thing observed is lied about and called something else (translation: when/if gov. makes a press release about some mystery object coming close and tries to explain it all away as nothing, maybe THEN start worrying.. i'm a pretty big CT nut, you can take it from me, this nibiru thing doesn't seem likely)

I'm not saying I support this theory or whatever but I will quote The Bard, if I may;

"there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio"

ie, just because someone in a white coat has not written it down and spent billions of dollars in researching it, then written several papers and done a few lecture tours, does not mean that it cannot be real...

Not that long ago, science told us that the multiple universe idea was "complete bufoonery" to paraphrase and "utterly umprobable" now it's the truth apparently....

vis a vis, science does not hold the book of what you're allowed to believe in nor is it always right.

I don't know if Nibiru is there or not. I hope it isn't, but I believe that it is. Don't expect any official news of it if it is. You'll probably be able to see it yourself before the govt and these 'sceptics' admit it. KennyB

One estimation for Nibiru is that it's total orbit is 120,000,000,000 (120 billion miles) that it travels over 3600 years. That being the case it would travel 33,333,333 miles a year. Since the supposed date of December 21, 2012 is only 3 years 59 days from now, Nibiru would only be 105,388,116 miles from the closest point. That puts it squarely within the area of the solar system (though not on the same plane). Being that close, a planet of that size would have some kind of detectable gravitational effect and might even be visible to the unaided eye.

One estimation for Nibiru is that it's total orbit is 120,000,000,000 (120 billion miles) that it travels over 3600 years. That being the case it would travel 33,333,333 miles a year. Since the supposed date of December 21, 2012 is only 3 years 59 days from now, Nibiru would only be 105,388,116 miles from the closest point. That puts it squarely within the area of the solar system (though not on the same plane). Being that close, a planet of that size would have some kind of detectable gravitational effect and might even be visible to the unaided eye.

Don't go bringing science into this, they already KNOW the truth, and as they all know science is lies made up by the Brandenberg Group and the Illuminatus in order to further their sinister gaols.

bc56, It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda. I'm aware there are telescopes in New Zealand that can scan the area where Nibiru should be. I'm also aware that most, if not all, of the big telescopes are owned by governments. Governments are not too well known for releasing information to their sheeple that might cause them to get upset and riot. In addition, to recognise Nibiru would automatically mean accepting the Alien Intervention theory and dooming the theory of evolution. Nibiru is a large body with a lot of gravitation. It does not orbit the sun. It crosses the Solar System between Jupiter and the Asteroid Belt. Even if the Earth happened to be on the other side of the sun from it when it crosses, it is bound to disturb several asteriods in the belt and maybe send one on a collision course with the Earth. That is not the kind of news the PTB want to send to the sheeple. I am not an astronomer. I don't know if Nibiru is there or not. I hope it isn't, but I believe that it is. Don't expect any official news of it if it is. You'll probably be able to see it yourself before the govt and these 'sceptics' admit it. KennyB

This is nonsense. This Nibiru/2012/Doomsday crap exemplifies the ultimate failure of a large group of human beings in the realm of rational thought. Congratulations, you are a sheep. You blindly follow whatever new-age fortune tellers tell you. You sit on the edge of your seat watching the History Channel specials about 2012, because the History Channel is OBVIOUSLY history and not in any way shape or form mass media entertainment. You get a tingly feeling running up your leg when David Icke or some other conspiracy nut talks. This 2012/Nibiru/Doomsday crap is absolutely childish. Don't you remember Y2K? What about Heavens Gate? David Koresh? The Book of Revelations? Nostradamus? There are literally hundreds of prophecies concerning the end of the world that have come and gone. And, whats that? Oh, thats right. We're still here. You conspiracy nuts are batting .000. This Nibiru crap has got to stop. The 2012 crowd literally makes Young Earth Creationists look like geniuses. "Oh the governments of the world must be hiding the evidence of Nibiru." WRONG There are thousands of observatories the world over and not all of them are run by the government. On top of that there are tens of thousands of individuals that privately observe the cosmos from the comfort of their own property, without any governmental interference whatsoever. I'd think they would have noticed something if a massive planet was headed our way. "Nibiru has a large eliptical orbit that means it only passes once ever X thousands of years" - or, in your case, a bunch of nonsense about a planetoid that does not orbit the sun yet is somehow bound to this solar system. WRONG First of all, an orbital path like the one ascribed to "Nibiru" is IMPOSSIBLE. This solar system has been around for billions of years, roughly in the ballpark of 4.5 billion years. If there WAS an object like Nibiru and if it DID follow such an orbit, that orbit would not last long. Said object would either be thrown out of the solar system or settle into a more regular orbit, like the rest of the planets. "Nibiru is a large body with a lot of gravitation." WRONG If Nibiru existed there would be detectable evidence of a gravitational disturbance coming from where you nutters say its coming from. But.. oh yeah, that's right... there are no gravitational disturbances. Because there is no such thing as Nibiru. And 2012 will come and go much the same as every other year has come and gone since the dawn of recorded history. Nothing special about it. And then there's this gem: "In addition, to recognise Nibiru would automatically mean accepting the Alien Intervention theory and dooming the theory of evolution." DEAD WRONG The theory of evolution is almost with out parallel in the realm of science (you know, that thing that actually figures out how things work, instead of guessing like a blind idiot? you should acquaint yourself with it). The theory of evolution has stood strong for nearly 200 years, longer than most other scientific theories. To disprove evolution you would have to show that allele frequencies (in laymans: genes) do NOT change from generation to generation and that these changes DONT accumulate over time to produce larger changes that diversify life, among a veritable mountain of other evidences that have shown us that the odds of evolution being wrong are so astronomically low that one post full of decimal places wouldn't do the odds justice. In no way shape or form would the existence of "Nibiru" disprove evolution. You may not be an astronomer, but I am a biology student, and it is my business to understand evolution. For you, this is clearly something you have not given any heavy intellectual consideration, although believing in Nibiru screams of that enough as it is. So, to sum up, every claim about Nibiru is easily refuted. Wrong wrong wrong wrong. Do you see a pattern here? The human brain is remarkably drawn to patterns, and I hope this pattern of clearly wrong penetrates your gray matter, if you bother to use it.

Don't go bringing science into this, they already KNOW the truth, and as they all know science is lies made up by the Brandenberg Group and the Illuminatus in order to further their sinister gaols.

Yeah, right, and what means do you propose to ascertain whether Nibiru exists or not. Should I call the David Icke hotline?

Yeah, right, and what means do you propose to ascertain whether Nibiru exists or not. Should I call the David Icke hotline?

Dude... Sarcasm....recognise it and love it...

It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda.

Next time you have one of Sitchin's books in your hands or have just been to his site, go look in a mirror and repeat the sentence you typed (quoted above)

Not always...wanna buy a bridge? :)

Can't afford to buy it but I will swap you my seat on the UFO flight to the underground base on the moon where you can ride out the Niribu passage in safety.

Next time you have one of Sitchin's books in your hands or have just been to his site, go look in a mirror and repeat the sentence you typed (quoted above)

Thats wat i,ve been trying to tell him 4 ages