Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resident Evil

BurnSide

:rolleyes: Coming from a kid who thinks resident evil is a religion,I really don't care what you have to say Shake.I came here to state a fact,FACT that people say halo is over rated and yet the look beyond resident evil. Edited by DigitalDreamer

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• Neo2005

• ChrisC098

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is america so that means I have the right to out of the clear blue sky state a random fact,THATS what caused me to say that.The great kingdom of the USA :geek:

USA? This is a UK server.

I don't see how you can say that it's overrated when probably over 95% of the discussion here has come from just a dozen people. Having a dozen fans makes something overrated?

I like it, you don't. Great.

Edited by Raptor

:rolleyes: Coming from a kid who thinks resident evil is a religion,I really don't care what you have to say Shake.I came here to state a fact,FACT that people say halo is over rated and yet the look beyond resident evil.

Halo is overrated it's only recently it was able to do things like co-op play something a game like Perfect Dark 64 can do a game that was released almost 8 years ago. Perfect Dark 64 even had counter co-op. And unlike Perfect Dark there are no bots available for multiplayer in Halo something that should be standard by now for all FPS games. There is nothing in Halo that other FPS games have done before.

:rolleyes: Coming from a kid who thinks resident evil is a religion

Are you as stupid as you appear? I think it's pretty clear that the religion thing in my sig a joke. Jesus Christ, dude...

I really don't care what you have to say

Now you know how everyone feels about you.

Don't come in here and make some stupid and pointless comment and not expect someone to answer back.

Are you as stupid as you appear? I think it's pretty clear that the religion thing in my sig a joke. Jesus Christ, dude...

Now you know how everyone feels about you.

Don't come in here and make some stupid and pointless comment and not expect someone to answer back.

:lol:

Can we drop the bickering and personal attacks please, let's keep this civil and on topic.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a resi 5 video somewhere and it looked strange. not bad strange but good strange. i love games where the enemys just don't stop coming.

I am aresident evil fan, and am currently waiting for Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360, but I don't know where it really comes out, anyone ?

So uhh with me being new and all and too damn lazy to read allllllll lovely 676 pages of this thread....anybody else drooling over the RE: Degeneration movie coming out?

Film looks better than Andersons crappy take on the genre. i hate that man and all he stands for... seems like a nice guy though.

Edited by (31oha2a121)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum and have read about 100 of the beginning pages when this was about a lot of Re and a lot less crap and fighting, come on guys where's the spirit here? Where's the united dedication to that which is one of the greatest series's of all time? We can do this again and stop all the bickering, that doesn't do anything or get anyone anywhere. It only brings retaliation and a sour attitude.

Edited by Leon S. Kennedy

• 1 month later...

ALLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN.

What's going on in har? Third page? Shake!!

Mr. Kennedy, you have an excellent point. And now i'm back I shall once again take the reigns of my favourite thread and rule it with a Parasitic morphing fist, not unlike Krausers. haha, ahh i'm glad the geek inside stayed with me.

No drama in here, there's no need for it.

Vermilion. As far as i'm aware Degeneration is a ride, no? One of those rides where you sit in a moving chair and it bumps around as the movie plays infront of you. Is it out??

Cronus! RE5 is currently scheduled for a Q4 2008 release. Much faster than we all expected! Of course, it'll be delayed, and we'll probably end up with it mid 09. But for now, it's supposed to be out for a zombie-filled Chrimbo.

Anyone, final thoughts on Umbrella Chronicles? I'd like to know any secret unlockable stuff. I completed it through and unlocked Adas level etc, but didn't even come close to getting all the items....

ALLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN.

What's going on in har? Third page? Shake!!

Mr. Kennedy, you have an excellent point. And now i'm back I shall once again take the reigns of my favourite thread and rule it with a Parasitic morphing fist, not unlike Krausers. haha, ahh i'm glad the geek inside stayed with me.

No drama in here, there's no need for it.

Vermilion. As far as i'm aware Degeneration is a ride, no? One of those rides where you sit in a moving chair and it bumps around as the movie plays infront of you. Is it out??

Cronus! RE5 is currently scheduled for a Q4 2008 release. Much faster than we all expected! Of course, it'll be delayed, and we'll probably end up with it mid 09. But for now, it's supposed to be out for a zombie-filled Chrimbo.

Anyone, final thoughts on Umbrella Chronicles? I'd like to know any secret unlockable stuff. I completed it through and unlocked Adas level etc, but didn't even come close to getting all the items....

Wait....are you ACTUALLY back now? I hope so.

I'v never heard anything about Degeneration being a ride movie. It is a full feature length film that I will assume will be direct to DVD. I can't wait for it.

As for RE5, I'm not sure Q4 08 is official, but it's looking more likely than ever before. Spring 09 at the latest. I'm just happy to hear that the T-Virus is involved and that we will actually be fighting zombies again.

I've been wanting to ask you Burns, what do you think of the extreme racism controversy that the RE5 trailer started? It's flat-out rediculous and ignorant. It only came from those whack-jobs that try to look for racism in every little thing.

Edited by Shakezulah

I'm back in Ottawa, and back to stay. :D

At least for a few months or so anyway.

Degeneration a movie eh? Awesome. I've seen some clips, it's sort of set in an Airport right?

AHAHAHA, racism? Oh noes, god forbid that they actually put black people into a videogame, and have them turn into monsters in exactly the same fashion as all the white people in all the games that came before it! Infact, why did no one scream racism when Marvin Bragnah in RE2 turned into a zombie and attacked the main, WHITE, character!?

F off with the racism crap. It's Jack Tompson sundrome. If it's in a videogame, it's bad mmkay.

I wasn't even aware of how much controversy the trailer caused until I started reading some GameSpot forums a few days ago. It's laughable. These people are coming up wth incredibly illogical reasons. Well, they probably seem logical to them, since they apparently know nothing about the game. No one seemed to care when RE4 had you killing hundreds of Spaniards. But then again, it's usually only black people who try and make everything a race issue. No, that's not a racist statement, it's the truth.

Got RE4:Wii Edition (used copy $20) last weekend...

This sh** be banging... Also got RE2 for my N64 emulator to play during drafting and design class, its hard playing on keyboard but I can see the fun..

Edited by InHuman

RE Zero? Re4? RE Umbrella Chronicles?

i hated resident evil outbreak and code veronica but four is my favorite

• 5 weeks later...

So RE5 is set for March 09 at this point. I have no problem with that. There will be plenty of other games to keep me busy until then.

Edited by Shakezulah

Sorry for the double post.

Edited by Shakezulah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The wait is killing me any chance of a sooner release date. I also heard that in Japan they call Res 5 Biohazard 5 is that true?

So is realease date still march <_<

Love the Res series :yes:

I wasn't even aware of how much controversy the trailer caused until I started reading some GameSpot forums a few days ago. It's laughable. These people are coming up wth incredibly illogical reasons. Well, they probably seem logical to them, since they apparently know nothing about the game. No one seemed to care when RE4 had you killing hundreds of Spaniards. But then again, it's usually only black people who try and make everything a race issue. No, that's not a racist statement, it's the truth.

yeah I know I think that it's pretty ****ing messed up on how everything seems to be rasict now a days. Now the NAACP is going to attack video games? What about Grand Theft Auto San Andreas? And also, not to step on anyone's toes, but ever since this past election I've been seeing a lot more rasicm that I've seen ever! People need to chill the F bomb out! and re-read those history books! The war is OVER FOLKS! Anyways, I'm going to be playing RE5 for sure! I always love playing Resident Evil no matter what. *day dreams about Jill Valentine*....haha later ya'll and I can't wait for some new zombies to kill! AHHH!!! NEMESIS!!!