Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hitler the Antichrist?

archangel_josh

Interesting perspective. Why would you say that there is or will be no antichrist?

Also, what do you think Hitler was? A man gone awry, someone demon possessed, or something else?

Keven

The book of Revlatiopn is very specific that all of those events described would happen in the lifetimes of the readers. Since they didn't happen, we must reject the book of Revelation as false. There are many rejected scriptures. It is very odd that the Church leaders included a book that had already been proven false 100 years after it was written, for everyone at the time of its writing had died by then, therefore exposing the prophecy as a fraud. This idoes not mean Christianity as a whole is fraudulent, but simply every scripture cannot be regarded as true, and even the early chruch rejected many scriptures we are just rediscovering now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legaia

• randomhit10

• danydandan

• ambelamba

There has been much debate surrounding this question.

Some say that he was - yet other say he didn't fulfill the critera to be the Biblical antichrist.

What does everyone think?

-Josh

Hitler was not an antichrist...he was religious..not agianst christ at all.... to be anti christ you need to be against christ

Yes and he'll be back soon as the president of EU. In a cloned version that is. He got a deadly wound on his head but recovered and Hitler were the right person. Caligula, Stalin and others didn't have that kind of deadly wound in comparison. Oh, but some of you don't mind getting his mark on your hand don't you?

Are you serious?

Stephanie Mayer is the Antichrist, not Hitler

:tu::tu::tu:

Nibs

I think it is a rationalization by religious folks to assign him the title of Anti_Christ.

It's unthinkable that a human being could be so evil, but it makes it more palatable to think he was a supernatural 'demon'.

Unfortunately, mankind IS capable of horrendous evil, and Hitler is the poster boy for that. But, remember, Hitler didn't do his evilness alone...There were plenty of those willing to serve.

The Anti-Christ is supposed to be the opposite of Jesus, right? And Jesus was the perfect son of God, right? Well, I don't think anyone can claim to be perfect, so doesn't that make all of us the Anti-Christ?

The Anti-Christ is supposed to be the opposite of Jesus, right? And Jesus was the perfect son of God, right? Well, I don't think anyone can claim to be perfect, so doesn't that make all of us the Anti-Christ?

You are on the right track......I figured if you don't follow christ..then you are anti - christ...

For being anti anything means you are against it

I doubt Hitler was against christ....

You are on the right track......I figured if you don't follow christ..then you are anti - christ...

For being anti anything means you are against it

I doubt Hitler was against christ....

he wasn't, in fact he was a very religious man, just extremely misguided.

Hitler used Norse Mythology quite a bit then all of a sudden began his path on Christianity. Or I may have the order flipped around.

The Bible is very clear on the matter. Serious Biblical scholars concede that John's antichrist was Nero, whom early Christians feared would rise from the dead just as they believed Jesus did. This is what the "666" stuff is all about. Many authoritive sources explain this. Revelation clearly states those event must occur in the time of people still living at its time of publication in the rein of Domitian (end of the 1st century AD). But it didn't happen so it is a false prophecy. Christians shuld be happy it is all a nonsense and there isn't going to be an 'end of the world' as described in John's fable.

Other parts of Revelation are a direct plagiarism of Zoroastrian mythology. The dragon being bound up and cast into the abyss by an angel was stolen from their scriptures, John just changed its name from Ahriman to Satan.

he wasn't, in fact he was a very religious man, just extremely misguided.

Yes I just said that LOL

To be anti anything you need to be dead against it...so no Hitler was not against christ...therefore not an anti christ

Hitler was just a crazed man, to say he was possessed is like saying all crazed people are possessed. Lady GaGa anyone?

• 4 months later...

as for the antichrist:

food for thought

M: Hatonn, is the antichrist born?

There is no such concept. All of this created universe in its infinite sense is one thing. The concept of an antichrist, as it is generated by the thought of those upon your planet, is erroneous. The individual whom your peoples might call the antichrist is, in fact, the Creator, as are you and all of your peoples. To view an individual otherwise is an error in basic analysis of our universe. If this is understood in totality by the peoples of your planet, there will then be eliminated all of their problems, including the problem of the concept of what you call the antichrist. Is this a sufficient answer?

M: Will you give the purpose of the literature relating to the antichrist in the Book of Revelation?

The Book of Revelations, in what you know as your Holy Bible, is stated, as are all of your intellectual communications, in a clouded or misinterpreted form. The concept of antichrist is simply the concept of individualization of thought, the concept of isolation from the Whole. It has been stated in a previous communications, “The spirit of antichrist is ever more powerful, and will be drawn closer and closer to the Earth, where it will have its final death throes. And in those death throes it will take many down with it, and they will not find the kingdom to be inherited, but must repeat over again that great cycle of time which is now culminating in the scene upon the Earth.”

This, my friends, is nothing more than a parable, indicating that those who separate themselves in consciousness will find it more difficult, shall we say, to link their path back to the unity and oneness which is their actual reality. Is this sufficient?

M: Yes, thank you.

source: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1976/1976_0822.aspx

as for Hitler:

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity. Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

Questioner: Thank you. That is an important example I believe. I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.

• 1 year later...

Hitler might have been the anti-christ. Look how many people his regime killed, and he wanted a thousand year Reich. This is exaclty what the atnichrist will try to create. further more all famous leaders i World War II directly relate to someone in history, like Patton connects to Hannibal the Carthageanain general who lead the invasion of Italy in the Punic wars. Patton believed he was Hannibal reincarnated, and when Patton was taking Italy he was able to describe ancient battles that had not even been discovered yet in detail and tell archaeologists where they had happened. Hitler is the only one of these leaders who lacks a coordination, though u can argue that he is Neapolitan reincarnated. Hitler also impossible to assassinate, yet another trait of the Satan. Most if not all of the important allied leaders died immediately after the war's end. This suggests that Jesus returned through multiple people to finally defeat evil. Though Hussein was a cruel leader he didn't kill over 12 million people just because of beliefs and he didn't start a world war. He was not evil just corrupt. Weather you believe Hitler is the Anti-christ or not you cannot deny he is one of, if not the the most, evil and cruel people to ever walk among us.

I've read that Nostradamus believed/predicted 3 incarnations of the AC. Napoleon, Hitler and someone/thing named "mabus"

I don't believe the AC has come yet. The sign to look for is the signing of a seven year peace treaty between Israel and her enemies.

I thought that demons are ones who point fingers and mock us? I don't believe in demonic possession anymore because it's too silly. Humans have already the potential for good and evil so no possession nonsense is necessary to be the proverbial AC figure.

But personally, I strongly believe that the concept of TEH ANTICHRIST came from that madman named John of Patmos.

I thought that demons are ones who point fingers and mock us? I don't believe in demonic possession anymore because it's too silly. Humans have already the potential for good and evil so no possession nonsense is necessary to be the proverbial AC figure.

But personally, I strongly believe that the concept of TEH ANTICHRIST came from that madman named John of Patmos.

Well Ron if you don't believe in them I'm sure they can't harm you. That's how it works right? Now me, I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe in demons. I've never experienced either but the bible (which I use as my authority) says that demons are real. Doesn't mention ghosts or hauntings but says it's VERY wrong to try to communicate with the dead. But to be honest I really don't know how to define where a demon comes from. I am told they are evil spirits that can possess a human if allowed to by that person. But I'm not sure where they came from. They aren't fallen angels, they're different somehow. Anyway - cheers and BTW...I still have NO plans to run for public office. Just thought I'd set your mind at ease. :w00t:

:o

Aw come on Ron, with all the things you've done and seen does that really shock you?

I actually believe that God created heaven and earth. Not sure if 6 solar days was as long as it took but that's possible. If the Creator set up the rules and laws then He could also be "outside" them. The 6000 year time frame for Earth's existence isn't something I've read in the Bible. Fossils seem to prove a much longer history. I don't think God and science actually are mutually exclusive at all. But making science a god of random spontaneous creation events is as unfounded as you perceive my belief to be.

Anyway, we're all headed to the same destination in the short term so Peace! Best wishes from a person who actually isn't ashamed of Christ at all :tu:

Aw come on Ron, with all the things you've done and seen does that really shock you?

I actually believe that God created heaven and earth. Not sure if 6 solar days was as long as it took but that's possible. If the Creator set up the rules and laws then He could also be "outside" them. The 6000 year time frame for Earth's existence isn't something I've read in the Bible. Fossils seem to prove a much longer history. I don't think God and science actually are mutually exclusive at all. But making science a god of random spontaneous creation events is as unfounded as you perceive my belief to be.

Anyway, we're all headed to the same destination in the short term so Peace! Best wishes from a person who actually isn't ashamed of Christ at all :tu:

In some secular society, many people consider Christianity as the absolute evil.

And I am from one of those societies. Go figure. And I was a Christian like you. I pretty much believed what you dearly believed. The Bible was my absolute authority.

Guess what, that was the worst kind of crock of **** that I believed for the most part of my life.

The previous person, Greggk, who just posted could be correct as it sounds right. However, I don't believe in reincarnation so even though it sounds right, I don't think so. I don't believe in reincarnation only because when I read the old testament there was a very clear line that says there is no reincarnation. (I do not know that line now but I did read it.)

My opinion is that Hitler was a false prophet channeling pure evil as opposed to light or wisdom. His evil was complete and thus I believe he was initially a narcisistic child who became enraged over various things that happened to him and then he began to justify why violence would be a great way to accomplish his goals which opened him up to demonic possession and then finally to his twisted belief system that consisted of his own personal logic combined with the logic of pure evil. Saddam must have done something similar.

I am not a biblical scholar but my opinion is that the antichrist has not come yet. However, I have heard people say that there can be many antichrists, starting with NERO, and so on that line of thinking there have been many.

S/he could be in our midsts today. Some think it is Obama. I don't think so, even if he leads to our demise. I think the AntiChrist will appear to be a saviour of sorts, perhaps like Hitler, but we simply won't be able to see s/his evil until it is too late.

It will be interesting to see what the others say.

Keven

in the bible it says there are many antichrists ,read all the verses pertaaining to the antichrist,it is not one person ,here is some advise look up all the info you can about the papacy ,you will be shocked at what you find,we all know about the millions of christians that were murdered and they were murdered becausse they would not follow their ways wich was ,they changed the sabbath dayfrom sat to sun ,they tried to make the bible non accesable to christians ,and much much more,in the bible it talks about the christians beheaded and murdered for not following the beast ,and that these christians were killed because they were doing gods service .

the pope a few years ago apologized for all those murderd christians and he stated that they thought they were doing a service to god . this is prophesied and all has already happened ,if you look all this up you will find it all. the little horn in the bible find that study it .you will find that it is connected with the papacy . the papacy they call themselves the mother church ....what does it say in the bible about the mother of harlets ...study it .

the bible says they wear scarlet robes ....it plainly states in the bible what they wear ,on their head ,thier colors .

all this this can be found if you open your minds and read the prophecies that have already taken place.

another interesting thing ,look up satanism , in the ancient days they held crooked crosses and depicted jesus on a cross upside down ,now look up the pope and you will witness him holding a crooked cross ,and all crosses displayed are upside down.

i just gave you a small sample of what this is about. anti christ means to come across as godly ,but are quite the opposite .

im sure if you google "the papacy is the antichrist "you will find a lot of info on their history and you can look for yourself in the bible and find that prophecies have happened .there is so much to know about them,also if you google' papacy and satanism' you find very interesting things .there are many antichrists and the religious leader will join with the government . god wanted us to understand who the antichrist is blessed is he who understands . another interesting fact is if you study this those christians were murdered over exactly 1260 years ,thats the 1260 days it talks about in the bible wich you also need to study,remembering that a day is as a year .then the beast has a deadly wound his head ......the head pope was captured and killed ....then the deadly wound was healed ......then they came back into power (the papacy).

the antichrist is not one but many .....

Yes.I think Hitler is that bad.How many people he killed including Old and baby's.He also killed some Priest..So sure he was an anti Christ..

Do you really think hitler was that bad

What about the people who supported him, i mean everyone who did

There as guilty if not more than he was

What do you think of Mao Zendong

This anti-christ thing in nonsence

Lucifer is a fallen angel not a man.