Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

Oh wow, I'm getting all the scoop! Thanks BM. I didn't know she was his daughter!! Well, IMO she is tryna take over Crowley's job. However, I really do like her! Very cute woman! Her motives seem rather suspicious. It's a wonder they didn't off her already.

Well, I've just watched the last episode of that season, it was pretty good..They are going to do season eight...I cannot wait to see what happens to Dean in the forest....dun dun dunnnn

I don't even know what's going on with the brothers anymore. I missed so, so much! I'm about 2 seasons late. Not sure if I should go on to season 8 right away or catch up first, LOL.

How are you doin, BM? It's been ages. What's new with you? :-)

I don't even know what's going on with the brothers anymore. I missed so, so much! I'm about 2 seasons late. Not sure if I should go on to season 8 right away or catch up first, LOL.

How are you doin, BM? It's been ages. What's new with you? :-)

Oh girl, you so have to catch up on the season you have not watched...I assure you, that they are really worth the watch... A lot of us cannot wait for the new season to start ..

About me.. what's new? Well My blog will answer that.. you might see a bit of a surprise lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Oh girl, you so have to catch up on the season you have not watched...I assure you, that they are really worth the watch... A lot of us cannot wait for the new season to start ..

About me.. what's new? Well My blog will answer that.. you might see a bit of a surprise lol :P

Yea, I get the updates on my twitter, people are raving about it. I, sure, need to sit and catch up, don't know what I'm missing, LOL.

Which blog, hon? I haven't checked the blogs here, lol. Wanna link me? I, do, hope those are good surprises, lol.

Yea, I get the updates on my twitter, people are raving about it. I, sure, need to sit and catch up, don't know what I'm missing, LOL.

Which blog, hon? I haven't checked the blogs here, lol. Wanna link me? I, do, hope those are good surprises, lol.

My UM blog -> http://www.unexplain...blog&blogid=692 when you see it..before you say anything.. I am still going to keep the BM ID lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Got it, thank you, sweets. And yea, I wondered about your ID when I was reading, LOL. Now you've got more company when watching this show, lol. Aaron is adorable!

• Like 1

Got it, thank you, sweets. And yea, I wondered about your ID when I was reading, LOL. Now you've got more company when watching this show, lol. Aaron is adorable!

Thank you for the kind comments Delovely

• 2 months later...

What I read was season seven was to be the last season. They decided to run for another season. Sam's getting a girlfriend who is a vet. And I should not know this much about a tv show I feel a bit silly. I can't help it you just gotta love those guys.

• Like 1

What I read was season seven was to be the last season. They decided to run for another season. Sam's getting a girlfriend who is a vet. And I should not know this much about a tv show I feel a bit silly. I can't help it you just gotta love those guys.

I read that before they begun season seven they had signed to make seasons eight and nine..!! Ohh I sure hope there will be a season nine and more to follow

• Like 1

Sadly did have a nice car. So far I have seen them drive an AMC Pacer and a 4 door Pontiac hatch back. I'm glad when Jensen did his Eye of the tiger rendition he was in his original car it just wouldn't have been the same watching him roll around on the top of a pacer. Eeeeiuu. Lol

ya pretty cool show, he has pretty cool car.

If you watch the episode - The French Mistake... He and Sam play themselves ( Jensen and Jared ) ..You will see a lot of of cars... Jensen saying.. Ohh my car....it's just a prop..sigh lol

New season starts October 3rd :)

OH .YES... I can't wait.. Thank for that

• 2 weeks later...

So funny they were worried that it wouldn't make 3 seasons. They had thought that 5 seasons would be the max. SSSOOOO happy it has gone beyond that! funny how the show has such a cult following.

• 2 weeks later...

I am all set to start watching season 8 of Supernatural...tonight

I saw the first episode of Supernatural season 8........It was.ok..I am sure it is building up to something.. Or at least it better be !

I saw the first episode of Supernatural season 8........It was.ok..I am sure it is building up to something.. Or at least it better be !

I'll have to check it out. I was disappointed how the leviathans went out, but they left it hanging for a few still around.

Let's see what purgatory has to offer .

• Like 1

I'll have to check it out. I was disappointed how the leviathans went out, but they left it hanging for a few still around.

Let's see what purgatory has to offer .

What season have you watched?

There are a couple of the leviathans left..But I feel they should bring Lucifer back in.. That would be a great fight