Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO plunges Sicilian town into darkness,

Still Waters

An extraterrestrial story making news currently in Italy involves a highly credible UFO event that occurred in the locale of Montserrat near the city of Agrigento in the historic ‘Valley of the Temples’ region of Sicily. The event occurred on the night of 26 September of this year.

Multiple witnesses saw a UFO move across the sky above their homes in the commune of Montserrat. Witnesses confirmed that as the UFO moved across the sky electricity failed and lights went off within a certain radius of the area directly below the craft! As the UFO moved away from an area the lighting immediately returned.

Retired police officer, Gaetano Castellano, who witnessed and managed to get photographs of the out-of-this-world event, noted that due to the surrounding darkness the UFO was very visible. ‘It was silvery grey’. Mr Castellano said that at some point the UFO veered to one side and zoomed off into the sky at a very fast speed.

It is known that the Italian Government investigates events involving UFOs. No doubt they will be on to this one.

Mr Gaetano’s photos can be seen below:

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• WoIverine

• a vampire wears my boxers

• Still Waters

Great read this report, I love Sicilian`s and no better place to be thrown into darkness Like there.

And the Cookin is da Bomb! Chow!Down! :P

If his pics are any indication of the UFO he saw You know the wine was flowing freely! :rofl:

was actually expecting some evidence from the way the article read. Another story with nothing to back it.

Lol. No evidence in those photos at all!! The first pic looks like the moon and the second a bullit flash from Don Corleone's shotgun.

was actually expecting some evidence from the way the article read. Another story with nothing to back it.

I wasn't. Anyone who uses exclamation points in their articles is not a real journalist. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pinx

That's pretty crazy. Another sign of proof, no avoiding this one.

Care to explain away every other option of what those photos contain? No detail, and no reference in the photos. This is not evidence in the least.

y is every UFO Encounters failed to produce good pictures or evidence....

it's so sickening to read news like this....no wonder they never make it to Headlines...

With the millions of cams,and photo phones,ect and we still get no Prize ?

Me smells sumptin Fishy ! :unsure2:

y is every UFO Encounters failed to produce good pictures or evidence....

it's so sickening to read news like this....no wonder they never make it to Headlines...

Its probably because 95% of encounters are cases of mistaken identity i.e moon, airplane, birds, shooting stars etc sighted in a strange or odd way, through fog at a strange angle and low sun level etc etc. And the ones that could well be genuine are mostly dimissed as hoaxes "Too good to be true".#

The only real proof would be to recover a solid chunk of spacecraft.

That's not a bad picture. :alien::whistle::w00t::innocent::rofl:

Crazy story. We best be getting some government sponsored genetic upgrades to combat these things if in fact they're real. Weapon X program anyone? Sign me up. Heh heh heh

That's not a bad picture. :alien::whistle::w00t::innocent::rofl:

Good art odie! Looks the art work from Independence day! :lol:

post-68971-125746729048_thumb.jpg

Crazy story. We best be getting some government sponsored genetic upgrades to combat these things if in fact they're real. Weapon X program anyone? Sign me up. Heh heh heh

i was gonna ask if i could chill with you in Latveria. doombots doing all the work. well, if we are doing upgrades, call up M.O.D.O.K., i bet he'll give some killer upgrades. :) or if they are like the m. knight shalamalabalongidong aliens, gimme a firehose! skadoosh!

if aliens do show up and reveal themselves, i think the main upgrade i would need then would be a clean pair of pants :)

i was gonna ask if i could chill with you in Latveria. doombots doing all the work. well, if we are doing upgrades, call up M.O.D.O.K., i bet he'll give some killer upgrades. :) or if they are like the m. knight shalamalabalongidong aliens, gimme a firehose! skadoosh!

if aliens do show up and reveal themselves, i think the main upgrade i would need then would be a clean pair of pants :)

Hmm, I bet Doom could probably take those aliens in italy. lol

no doubt about it. as long as the pesky FF stay out of it!