Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Circle these dates on your calendar

Joiner

If anything i think that the Iran Israel War will begin soon because Israel is really neverous. about iran.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joiner

• digitalartist

• puridalan

• snoopxpert

I follow two different theories: one is the Timewave Theory: 6 years of the past repeated in a month, with gradual rapidity until December 1 2011 when the rapidity starts to be very very fast. We are now repeating this week 1813-1814.

I simply add my personal theory to the one that already exists, above: 2004's events sometimes get repeated in the opposite way in 2009, sometimes in the same way ( I don't understand why, yet ).

SEE: 1993, Febr. 26, WTC bombing

1998, same month, failed airplane Hijacking

See the topic? See the opposite?

1999, September 12, International Peacekeeping Force

2001, September 11, N.Y. 9/11 attacks and Pentagon and Penns. ones

See the opposite?

1999, January 25, big earthquake Colombia

2001, January 26, huge earthquake India

See they are almost the same?

1999, November 9, airplane accident when the airplane started to go in air

2001, November 12, airplane accident when the airplane started to go in air

See the coincidence?

2003, December 26, huge earthquake Iran

2008, December 27, Israel attacks another country in a huge way, air-raids

2007, January 8, Russian oil supplies to countries are off after energy dispute

2009, January 7, Russia shuts off gas supplies during energy dispute

See?

2007, February 3 Indonesia huge flood

2009, February 7 Australia bushfires disaster

See the opposite?

2007, July 21, 22 Last Harry Potter book and Britain floods

2009 July 22, longest total solar eclipse of the century

My 2004 birthday was the worst, I was ill on the wrong day

My 2009 birthday was total fun, unforgettable

2007's dates are usually repeated in the same way in 2009, with the same kind of events and same patterns.

My theory has another version in itself: patterns in the same year, 2009.

January 2009 will determine how December 2009 will go in your personal life and in world events, like this: January 1 will determine December 31, January 2 will determine December 30, January 3 will determine December 29 and so on.

June and July are linked, so that June's events will determine how July's events will show up.

When you see 1800s and 1940s it relates to Timewave theory. When you see 2004 and 2007 it relates to my theory, that I was inspired, in creating it, from Retrocausality Theory.

I hope now it's much more clear and simple to follow.

The Timewave theory already gained success and I have plenty of proofs coming from the official website where many people are studying its patterns and finding that its true and reliable.

What I want to prove is my theory.

I simply add some patterns to a already existing cycle of history and patterns.

About my night dreams: yes, my dreams continue to become real in these periods and in these years, and I do count 60% of chance that they will be true.

What I was telling is that not all of the events in the dates I gave you on the first page are taken from my dreams.

For now, those dates are related to my night dreams this way: I did dreamt an eruption and I did dreamt indications for what will happen before the eruption ( all of the indications already realized now in reality ). The date indicated by the dream was November in the middle. The date was in a symbolic way and I had to discover by myself, thanks to retrocausality theory, it also fits with repetition of Tambora eruption.

Also, part of that dream realized immediately the day after and it was a personal part.

I did dreamt a terror attack in United States and an entire city destroyed in ruins and huge fires. This dream is of February 24 2009.

I did dreamt Cumbre Vieja eruption and mega-tsunamis on October 24 2009.

I did dreamt that Obama will create scandal very recently. Recently means today.

I did dreamt people time-travelling in the year 10.002 lol. This summer, in July.

I did dreamt dictature in Italy and in other countries, with religious involvments. Sad to say this. ( End of April 2008 )

My dreams about swine flu began in summer 2008. I was dreaming neighbors and members of my family getting ill and I was asking them if it was that famous flu, in the dreams.

I know that, if my dreams won't come true immediately, I will wait 26 days, than, if not I will wait between 2 and 7 months. Most of them came true 1 year and 3 months later, many other immediately, after 3 days.

Way I look at the one above that you explain it seems like you see in between 5 years starting with 05 to 08. So you are in a way using math but also you say you wait 26 days. That is a month almost.Cool

Have any of these predictions 'come true', yet?

:hmm:

No, no they haven't. We're waiting with baited breath though.

Guys, I officailly made a mistake in my calculations: many predictions are wrong by 2 weeks

I CONTACTED THE MOST KNOWN AND MOST VALUED CLAIREVOYANT OF THE WORLD AND IT GAVE ME CREDIT FOR THESE THINGS, HE TOLD ME HE FORESEES

MANY OF THE SAME THINGS I FORESEE

I did other calculations and it fits perfectl also with my personal life...

I just want to show you here, you can believe it or not:

December 9 - 19 2009 - Queen Uk dies FAIL

December 14 2009 - Economic crash FAIL

He's still batting a thousand

No, no they haven't. We're waiting with baited breath though.

Is that why you're looking a little blue? We have been waiting a while.

I am going to test what results I get, I'm going to study another version of this cycle, with different links ( I've just discovered similarities ):

DATES OF POSSIBLE EVENTS

December 24 2009 - 7.0 earthquake Greece

we'll know about this one in about 26 hours. It's 11 pm the 23rd there now.

December 25 2009 - Mini terror attack Vatican, Rome, Pope in danger , survives

This was the prediction for Christmas. If you look on twitter and tv you can see Pope has been attacked by a woman in the Vatican church in Rome. He is okay now.

Also, I was predicting a fire in a church, like July 1923, and it happened tonight in my church. I was there.

So there is still possibility of it being right. I suggest taking the events in a symbolic way. The place might be different.

Merry Christmas guys

Edited by Joiner

I think way too many people on this forum get a nerve hit at the possibility of one possessing such a gift.

Joiner hasn't said these are set and stone, if anyone knows anything about dream based predictions, you will know they are most certainly vague, an ultimate symbol or meaning stands out, but as to the details about dates, people, places etc its very difficult.

One interesting thing, an earthquake did happen in Greece, it was actually 2 days off Joiner's prediciton.. I have checked other things he's mentioned, and a few seem genuine.

The earthquake in Greece, 22/12/09. However the magnitude was 4.8.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009qmat.php

I think way too many people on this forum get a nerve hit at the possibility of one possessing such a gift.

Joiner hasn't said these are set and stone, if anyone knows anything about dream based predictions, you will know they are most certainly vague, an ultimate symbol or meaning stands out, but as to the details about dates, people, places etc its very difficult.

One interesting thing, an earthquake did happen in Greece, it was actually 2 days off Joiner's prediciton.. I have checked other things he's mentioned, and a few seem genuine.

The earthquake in Greece, 22/12/09. However the magnitude was 4.8.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009qmat.php

You believe them if you like. No dead Queen there. Such gifts don't exist, you can't see what hasn't happened.

This is a personal story of 2007- early 2008, that starts when I was a little kid:

This story starts with me telling about my early, so old, infancy.

Well, when I was 3, in 1993, I started to have immaginary friends, 2 girls. I was born with a lot of fantasy, and me and my brother were inventing stories about those 2 girls, Gianna and Rosa.

, Gianna was with blond hair and eyeglasses, with a temper and was going to become a doctor.

Rosa was always dressed in red and she had red hair, she was the mannered one.

I was creating stories about them and their family, and I used to say, " I will actually meet them when i will be 17 ".

In 2007, I was 17 and in October I was doing a research, when on the internet, I discovered pictures of Claire and Brenna.

I was starting to recall something, like my drawings, for example.

Claire was a blond girl, with eyeglasses and she had a temper, and she wanted to become a doctor, hoping to begin nursery school.

Brenna, her twin sister ( They are sextuplets ) had red hair, she was very kind and mannered.

Their middle names were Gianna and Rose.

Oh, also, when I was a little kid writer, I wrote that Gianna was going to be girlfriend of a certain boy with eyeglasses and dark hair, tall ( originally it was designed like me ), called with a name that finsihed with -on. Now Claire Gianna is engaged with a boy with eyeglasses, dark hair, tall, his name finishes with - on.

Well, in July 2008, I told Claire and Brenna about this and they were all " Oh my God ! ". I couldn't know about their middle names, Claire Gianna and Brenna Rose.

I was writing about a immaginary family during my early infancy, and many names are the same names of some member of their family.

I guessed right names of their brothers, middle names of their parents and grandparents, aunts, uncles and so on.

I was a young writer since the beginning of my life, helped by my brother, and then, during 2006-2008 I wrote books and a movie script.

Also, I used to play in 1994- 1996, to the doctor, with my brother, acting as a doctor, because we were acting like we were waiting for a blond girl, July, born indeed in July.

We were acting like doctors or parents, waiting for the arrival, usually on July 26.

In 1999, we got a cat orn on July 26, but the amazing part comes later.

I used to dream in 2007, about a blond girl, born on July 9 1994, unknown to me, until on November 26 2009, I discovered she's real. And she 's identical to the drawings of the girl of the arrival, in my infancy, and to the girl of my dreams.

Sure enough, she is Akiane Kremarik, one of the most famous artists of her age, and she is born on July 9 1994.

In her website there was a gallery that made me recall exactly how she was in my dreams.

Edited by Joiner

You believe them if you like. No dead Queen there. Such gifts don't exist, you can't see what hasn't happened.

Note, not set and stone

I had a night- dream in March 2008 that a very weird and snowy winter ( caused by eruption of a volcano ) would arrive after a second hurricane/storm would have hit the Americas territory ( Ida ?? )( center areas, North of South America or East Coast of Usa ) and than that it could happen during a outbreak of something unknown and after Elton John was going to be ill. Maybe after this, a famous celebrity could die.

This is the night dream I had.

Bloody Nora! I'm a sceptic, and even I am impressed with some particular things here. The weird and snowy winter rang bells with me, with all these blizzards, Elton John has been ill lately, and Brittany Murphy died around the same time as these blizzards.

Well I'll be...

Bloody Nora! I'm a sceptic, and even I am impressed with some particular things here. The weird and snowy winter rang bells with me, with all these blizzards, Elton John has been ill lately, and Brittany Murphy died around the same time as these blizzards.

Well I'll be...

I was actually thinking it was Clooney going to die, anyway...

I say a weird thing now, but is it possible that Brittany's death is a symbolic way to repeat Queen's death? Obviously it needs a bit of fantasy to imagine this link.

Today I recall the end of that dream of March 2008: there was a weird dark sphere in the sky and I said concerned " There is no the moon anymore ! ".

Now, if I want to explain this symbolically , can mean two things: the bombing of moon story of this Fall, or the use of a bomb whose explosion would cover the sky.

I prefer the first one.

Or even, you can tell it means a third thing : the spiral in Norway??? Dunno

Well:

December 26- 28 2009- Given that we are about to repeat the cycle of end of 2004, I can say that next POSSIBILITY is that Cumbre Vieja will cause global tsunamis in more than 7 areas of the world.

OR, Iran and Israel are going to start a battle that will cause a explosion with global consequences , like a toxic cloud.

I work with more than 3 time cycles and I put all them together.

I am experimenting.

Edited by Joiner

December 9 - 19 2009 - Queen Uk dies: didn't happen.

December 14 2009 - Economic crash: didn't happen, however a financial reform was announced on this day

December 25 2009 - Mini terror attack Vatican, Rome, Pope in danger , survives

Possible fire or attack to Empire State Building: Partly came true. A crazy woman breached security and assaulted the Pope on Thursday. But the attack on the ESB is yet to happen, and I pray it will not happen. That building is like a god to me, so many dreams of mine lie within it. It's still December 25 in NYC...

I don't believe you. this is all cr@p

That's nice. But your post didn't contribute anything but an ad hominem attack.

I don't believe in psychics at all, but I find this intriguing, because at least 3 have come true so far.

A famous clairevoyant gave me information about a fire in a tower, near the date of Pope in danger event.

I told you guys before that I contacted a famous person.

And, anyway, I suppose, if Cumbre Vieja event happens, Empire State Building will be attacked by a wave, or anyway flooded, I think.

Maybe, according to information I have from scientists, Manhattan will be okay, in case of this event. I don't know for sure, though.

I have a dear pen- friend in Brooklyn, but she will soon travel to mountains, so she would be okay, I suppose.

About economic crash, I think the date I gave before , when I was still talking about Australia economics, would have been more right. Sounds simbolically significant if you look what happened in Dubai.

Source: Jerusalem Post. IRAN TO ANNOUNCE IT HAS THE ATOM BOMB WITHIN WEEKS

Iraqi parliamentarian Mithal al-Alusi is warning that Iran is much closer to attaining nuclear capability than most sources, including the International Atomic Energy Agency and the US State Department, believe. In fact, he predicts the Iranians could have a nuclear capability - and may announce that they have it - as soon as next month.

"We are receiving information which says Iran is so close to producing an atom bomb," Alusi said in an interview earlier this month, the latest in a series of interviews conducted since September. "All the international community, they don't realize how close [the Iranians] are to the goal... The Iranians will surprise us one day [soon] and say, 'We have it.'"

Alusi said he cannot reveal his sources of this information, because that would place in grave and imminent danger individuals within the Iranian "establishment" who risked their lives to share it with him.

"I am talking about Iranian insider information. Very clear, from inside Iran," he said. "There are people within Iran who want to be normal... They know this is a dangerous regime. You see how they treat their own people... Iran is terrorizing the world already. What will they do once they have the bomb and they are stronger?"

Asked whether his sources are members of the Iranian government, or Iranian nuclear scientists, Alusi said he could not be more specific, but that they are "people who are part of the system in Iran, but [who] do know howdangerous it will be if the fascists are in control. They are wanting a normal situation to live, and they know this might be their last chance."

Alusi's estimate, which is that Iran will have nuclear capability by January or February, "sounds a little soon... [but] it's not outside the realm of possibility," according to Ilan Berman, vice president of the American Foreign Policy Council, who has consulted for the CIA and Defense Department.

While the Iranian government is belligerent, those at the helm of its war machine are clear in their motives, which include the determined desire to become a superpower, according to Alusi. "They have goals. They want DC to accept them as a superpower. You don't know them. We do," he said.

[link to www.jpost.com]

Attempted terror attack in a airplane from Amsterdam to Detroit?

ederal officials and police are interviewing a Nigerian man, who allegedly tried to "explode" a powdery substance aboard a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit, injuring himself and two other passengers, law enforcement officials said.

The man was apparently already on the government's no-fly list of suspected terrorists, according to a senior intelligence official.

"The subject is claiming to have extremist affiliation and that the device was acquired in Yemen...."

This could be linked with my prediction of terror attack today, or the false 9/11 like event ( I said it would be a hoax ) predicted for December 27.

I know this is different at first glance, but could actually be. I said that a attack would be coming from Russia, this is from Africa apparently.

Edited by Joiner

Note, not set and stone

Note, THEN IT IS MEANING RUBBISH.

Critical thinking, it is a good life skill.

Making of vague predictions with is bound to yield a small success rate, it doesn't give it credence and it can be done by anyone. It is not a gift, it is not special, it is not foretelling the future, it is the equivalent of throwing darts blindfolded, some are likely to hit the board.

Edited by Mattshark

Note, THEN IT IS MEANING RUBBISH.

Critical thinking, it is a good life skill.

Making of vague predictions with is bound to yield a small success rate, it doesn't give it credence and it can be done by anyone. It is not a gift, it is not special, it is not foretelling the future, it is the equivalent of throwing darts blindfolded, some are likely to hit the board.

Fair enough, I shouldn't have described as a gift, but I do believe there may be something to this, what I mean by that is the flow time itself could be systematic, and sequenced in a similar sense to the system of glaxies and the universe.

My " special intuitions ", the way I want to call them , and premonitory dreams are useful for my personal life.

These dates have been obtained through the use of math and Timewave time cycles I discovered by myself with experiences.

We are repeating May 2002, December 2004, December 2007, 1825- 1827, 1942-1943

May 25 2002, the date linked to this aerial event

Also, today another plane has been said it had to have a emergency landing in Alaska, while travelling to Detroit, but it was a a false alarm.

If my previous story about my infancy didn't make you think about the existance of abilities of some kind, or at least about sinchronicities and amazing coincidences I don't know how to tell you guys.

Everybody, almost everybody at least had more than one premonitory dream in his/her life.

Edited by Joiner

December 27 Former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto is assassinated, and at least 20 others are killed by a bomb blast at an election rally in Rawalpindi.

December 31 Over 200 people are killed in Kenya, due to riots over the results of the December 27 presidential election.

THESE THINGS HAPPENED IN 2007

NOW, 2009:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/12/iran-in-revolt-december-26.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6891257/Irans-Green-movement-prepared-for-street-protest-against-hardline-regime-mullahs.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704304504574610103365849572.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

April 17 1825

April 17 Charles X of France recognizes Haiti, 21 years after it expelled the French following the successful Haitian Revolution, and demands the payment of 150 million gold francs, 30 million of which Haiti must finance through France itself, as down payment.

December 1825

The Decembrist Revolt breaks out in Russia, but is thoroughly suppressed.

January 2002 and December 2009

January 5 Charles Bishop, a 15-year-old student pilot, crashes a light aircraft into a Tampa, Florida building, evoking fear of a copycat 9/11 terrorist attack.

2006 November

November 16 – Rioting in Nukuʻalofa, the capital of Tonga, destroys approx. 80% of the CBD; 8 bodies found and foreign forces requested

November 23 – A series of car bombs and mortar attacks in Sadr City, Baghdad, kill at least 215 people and injure 257 other people.[153]

2008 November

November 25 – A car bomb in St. Petersburg, Russia, kills three people and injures one.

November 26 – November 29 – A series of terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India by Pakistan-based Islamic militants kills 195, and injures at least 250.

November 29 – Riots in Jos, Nigeria kill 381, and injure at least 300.

December 2006

December 2 – In Rome, about 2 million people, led by opposition leader Silvio Berlusconi, demonstrate against Romano Prodi's government.

December 2008

December 2 – Political crisis in Thailand: After weeks of opposition-led protests, the Constitutional Court of Thailand dissolves the governing People's Power Party and two coalition member parties, and bans leaders of the parties, including Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat, from politics for five years. As such, Wongsawat promptly resigns and is replaced by Deputy Prime Minister Chaovarat Chanweerakul as caretaker Prime Minister.[143]

December 4 – Political crisis in Canada: Governor General Michaëlle Jean grants the request of Prime Minister Stephen Harper to prorogue Parliament until January 26, 2009, averting a motion of no-confidence by the new opposition coalition led by the Leader of the Opposition Stéphane Dion, and the New Democratic Party leader Jack Layton, with Bloc Québécois leader Gilles Duceppe as a coalition partner.[144]

December 6 – Riots spread across Greece after a 15-year-old boy is shot dead by a special guard of the Greek Police.[146

Edited by Joiner