Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yet another shadow people thread

Helios

Hi,

Back in 1988 I was around 10 years of age living in Mexixo. Upto this day, I still have very clear images of what happened one nigh while I slept. I remember that my room was sort of like a loft, but only a bit bigger. My other 2 brothers and I shared this space. It had a half-finished bathroom that did not have a door, but rather a curtain used as a temporary door. One night I awoke in the middle of the night and wanted to go use the bathroom. As I sat up I stared at the bathroom curtain, and from the moonlight shining throught the small window in the bathroom, I could see a shadow of a small child like creature being projected onto the curtain. At first I thought that I was imagining things, and that this shadow thing was just an illusion from the curtain folds and moonlight, but just as I was about to remove my covers the shadow started pacing back and forth. It looked like a shadow of a cartoon character being projected onto a wall. The shadow kept walking around and then started moving it's arms around as well. At that point I was really scared and laid back in bed..observing this thing. After a few minutes, turned my head over to look to see if my brothers were awake. I saw that one them was, he had his hands clenching the sheets and staring at the same thing. I whispered to him "Jonathan...do you see it?" aparently I startled my brother as he sort of jumped when I whispered. He turns to me and says "Yeah.....I see it". After all this was over (15 minutes max) the thing simply went away.

I never really understood what I saw that night, but I know that it wasn't my imagination. To this day, I sometimes remind my brother of the events that night.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helios

• mypaddedroom

• Great Big Sea

Top Posters In This Topic

Good story bad ending. wacko.gif Untill this day I sometimes remind my brother of this event??? Why would you have to remind him if something like this were to happen I KNOW I WOULD REMEMBER! tongue.gif

Remind, as in , every other chance I get I'll bring up the subject.

My brother and sister would think I'm nuts if I told them about anything paranormal that I have witnessed. And sometimes I don't even tell my parents that I saw something thinking that they would't believe me. Although I wouldn't probably bring the subject up to my sibling every now and then.

Nobody would beleive me if I had a story like that. Thats sad to know your own family won't beleive you. Some things are just to weird to beleive I think.

That's true. No one believed us when we told them the next morning. That's why my brother and I decided to keep this between us. I know that what I saw could not have been a product on a overactive imagination, since both of us saw that thing. I never knew what it was, let alone know what this phenomenom was called untill I found some articles on shadow people. I think that what we saw that night was a shadow person. Anyone else have any experiences like this?