Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Population Earth: 500 million

UM-Bot

Stephane Wuttunee: Despite its inherent madness and insanity, one has to admit that from a certain perspective, the Illuminati’s supposed intent to eliminate a large portion of human beings from the Earth through economic, biological, psychological, and spiritual warfare actually makes sense.

Whoa – back up!

Have I lost it?

Well, no. I haven’t.

For the record, allow me to state that as of yet, I have not received the vaccine injection – (and neither do I intend to, after having performed extensive research). No person has contacted or bribed or coerced me. No mind-altering substances course my veins. Rather, I’m simply looking at our current predicament as a species through a bird’s eye view.

You see, when one is in the air at 55,000 feet and looking down from a window towards our glorious planet Earth, it becomes ridiculously easy to let the mind wander and start thinking about our existence through a deity’s mindset. So please indulge my temporary delusion and jump on with me for the ride, will you? I promise it will be interesting.

Earth’s population currently sits at nearly 6.8 billion human beings. If the Georgia Guidestones are correctly interpreted, then what may be setting itself up to take place soon is a culling of the human herd – to the tune of 500 million people being spared from death. Obviously, that means a lot of people will soon be having a very bad day – if the supposed plan works out.

But is such a plan even likely to exist? And if so, is it feasible?

Any rational mind would conclude upon looking at our state of being upon planet Earth that we stand on thin ice in terms of whether or not our kind is sure to exist and evolve within the next few years. With ever increasing numbers of people gobbling up an ever shrinking pool of natural resources, we are headed down a treacherous path. And if the natural world is anything to go by these days, what usually happens in such scenarios is one of two things:

1) We will continue to multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and we die off in huge numbers from malnutrition and disease, leaving behind a scarred and damaged planet.

2) We will somehow ‘wake up’ and undergo a paradigm shift and collectively reduce our numbers just in time before calamity strikes through a self imposed moratorium or slowing down of our birth rate.

The bottom line is that we are in deep trouble. And if something is not done soon to help or force us to reverse course or change direction, most of us will die prematurely.

Now, the sheer genius and practicality of the way that the world is set up makes it easy for an elite group of wealthy and influential individuals to kill us off. How? Well, for one, you need to be smart enough to realize that you shouldn’t participate in the massacre yourself. You need henchmen and proxies for that. Your only role is to guide and direct them and to make certain they know their pay and livelihood depends upon their loyalty. As scary as it sounds, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that even if law enforcement and military personnel bring us into concentration camps during a pandemic, that they themselves will not be tuned in to the atrocities that might take place soon after. In fact, they would think they are doing the right and just thing for everyone involved. The compartmentalization of information and duties so often found within the military industrial complex serves perfectly here as well: maintain a strong and secure chain of command while making sure no one possesses the big picture. Especially do not let anyone know that the virus or element responsible for killing off the masses was artificially created. The average soldier or officer would simply see people being killed by a naturally occurring virus and the bodies needing to be disposed of efficiently and quickly. And if several thousand people become infected and need to be quarantined, then at least they can live in relative comfort until their symptoms worsen or improve. No violence, no guilt. Easy.

Insidious, isn’t it?

Okay, so why do it in the first place? I mean, why would anyone in their right mind actually set this scenario up to begin with?

There are many reasons. The first one is economics. At the risk of highlighting the obvious, many people love money and power so much that everything else in their life has become eclipsed. We’re not talking about mere millionaire bosses and foremen. We’re referring to multinationals. People who are so rich and influential that they no longer consider themselves to be part of any country or group aside their own. Heck, these people probably don’t even consider themselves to be human. Sex with anyone they want, the power to purchase anything their heart desires, employees and associates that scramble to give them attention whenever they walk into a room – they like to believe they have it all. That kind of presence and power tends to scramble and distort one’s thinking. Such individuals might easily coalesce and put together a series of events leading up towards the currently unfolding nightmarish scenarios. Whatever big happening or event you see taking place now, you can almost bet it was thought up decades ago. Chaos might happen in an instant, but it takes time to set the pieces.

The second reason these twisted souls might wish to cleanse the Earth is that they actually believe they’re doing something good. They think it is both just and righteous to take matters into their own hands by guiding and influencing human destiny – even if that path leads towards the annihilation of many. They have the time, interest, money, influence, and resources, so why not do it? In the end, they reason to themselves, future generations will be thankful for actions taken now.

The third (and scariest) reason has to do with religion. As crazy as it sounds, there are people out there (and probably right within your own neighborhood) who would kill to be able to force or flush out a Messiah to return to fix Earth’s problems. The power of prophecy and sainthood (even in its most perverted sense) has a powerful pull upon many. And if a crisis can be generated to achieve this surreal goal, then people involved in such schemes will do anything it takes to do so. Nothing (and I don’t say this lightly) can stand in their way.

But in the end, crises, whether artificially created or not, always have a way of sorting themselves out. The big problem I have with this entire Illuminati operation isn’t its evilness or insanity. It’s the logistics. Both Rome and Germany proved that spreading yourself too thin is the best way to lose your power and influence. Sooner or later, you’ll get found out. And as the saying goes; ‘ once the people lose it all, they lose it’. The ‘powers that be’ had better rethink their strategy if they think that a mandatory vaccination program will find the masses willingly showing up at clinics or moving into camps. Instead, I strongly and confidently predict worldwide rioting and resistance at levels the world has not seen before. No military or law enforcement force anywhere will be able to cope and deal adequately with the unrest such decision making will create. Heads would roll from the top down, trust in that.

In terms of the Swine Flu pandemic, I am reminded of a certain crop circle formation that took place in June 2009. The formation resembled the international biological hazard symbol. Did ETs or interdimensionals know of the trials and plight we would find ourselves in later this year? My bet is that they did.

I’d like to propose another exit strategy for our kind, one that although it does not seem responsible or likely to occur, might still be possible: direct intervention and guidance by an outside element (the famed Deus Ex Machina scenario). Angels? Spirits? Extraterrestrials or interdimensionals? Take your pick. When one is knee deep in manure as we are at this time, any thrown line is grabbed onto. The straws ran out a long time ago, that’s for sure.

Want to find out how the Great Pyramid of Egypt represents the Human body, mind, and spirit?
Visit www.dreamingthepyramid.net today!

Stephane Wuttunee

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thefinalfrontier

• lookingfortruth

• UM-Bot

• KennyB

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if they wanted to depopulate soceity. It will probably happen in small steps at first, then ramp up as time goes by. This is why we should initiate sterilization (unless you pass some kind of high aptitude logic, reasoning, common sense, morality and intelligence exam) and, or possibly some kind of variant on eugenics (without selective breeding, using genetic manipulation instead) to promote the positive aspects of humanity while leaving all the flaws and imperfections behind. Those left around in the meantime can live out their lives peacefully without fear of being whacked on an elected official, or closet official's whim. Over time that method would work.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Well, the planet is quickly becoming over-populated. Most countries and their population just don't seem to care about the damage they are doing. Sooner or later nature is going to bring things back in to balance and a lot of people will die anyway (possibly all of us), it's not a matter of if but when. It wouldn't surprise me if a group is trying to do this in a controlled way. I wouldn't agree with these methods, but I understand why someone would want to do it (survival of the species in the long run).

Edited by Finity

anyone noticed the ammount of kids cloths that advertise the all seeing eye? I see them more and more at school. but I still don't believe this lol

Sigh...no. None of it has taken place - the forced vaccinations I mean. I'm taking a few months off from all this anyhow. I need a vacation. Time to do some other hobbies.

An interesting post you have done DS, It is an intersting read, The illuminati, freemasons and billionaires such big oil, media, and many others could try and pull something such as this off, I can see your point of view,

Regards;

TFF

a similar sort of scenario is happening here in australia, there are ads almost every day telling you to get your free h1n1 vaccine at your nearest gp, they've created some 21 million vaccines, and there are say 23 million australians, i bet those remaining 2 illion are part of that project if it is true.

The more people that cover the earth less and less plants and trees will be here. As this happens the air will change for the worst and humans will become nothing but a history lesson for the next life that leaps out of the mud pits.

If the Earth's population is reduced to 500,000,000 people, the odds are 12-to-one that you and I are NOT going to be among the survivors.

Edited by OldTimeRadio

If this is true. I'm frightened. I mean won't that 500 million people include some of us.

"Virus or element responsible for killing off the masses was artificially created."

Already done: HIV is a retrovirus that primarily infects vital organs of the human immune system

Call me crazy, but if true, this is the best "artificially created" virus to control population, attacking the immune system directly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally, people don't die from aids, they die from other disease because they immune system is shutdown.

What better way to proceed!

"Oh! He died from pneumonia (or whatever else you want to think)"

Only thing is, HIV was detected, just imagine if not...

So to come back to your supposition, YES!

I would believe people to be that mad as to create something to kill a portion of the population.

Dark.

If this is true. I'm frightened. I mean won't that 500 million people include some of us.

Well MM, if ya think about it the rich are going to look out for the rich and the governments are going to look out for the governments and then add all their family members that number would already be up in the millions so do the math, 500 million dont leave alot of room for pesants,

I don't disagree with the topic, we as a species are just too complacent with our current lifestyle without thinking the dire consequences of our actions for the future generation, it's as if we are living like there's no tomorrow.

wasting resources as if there's no tomorrow..

It's pretty sad really.

they've created some 21 million vaccines, and there are say 23 million australians, i bet those remaining 2 illion are part of that project if it is true.

My IQ dropped 6 points after reading this

• 1 month later...

over population is a myth and we can easily support mankind if there were a puch towards more locally grown food and resources.

I'm absolutely certain that we can. Money is the only thing that holds us back and keeps half the population starving.

I'm absolutely certain that we can. Money is the only thing that holds us back and keeps half the population starving.

Both the desire to make more of it and lack of it combined. The last things businesses want is a population that can feed itself, and the last thing many starving populations around the world have is enough money to buy any food.

I think with proper land use and modern farming techniques, the Earth would probably support twice as many people as it does now. What's the use of trying? In a short time you'd be facing the same problem only moreso. In the meantime, you'd have stressed the recources even more. This has all been discussed by the world masters before. Check Kissenger and the Club of Rome. Check PNAC I have no doubt they're going to do it. They've been building underground cities. I believe they'll do it using the swine flu. The real one, not the one you've got a vaccination for. KennyB

• 1 month later...

Google the Georgia Guidestones,it,ll blow you away!

Somebody or some group went to a lot of effort to

build and install this monument never mind purchasing

and maintaining the site it sits on.

And let me guess, it'll happen on December 21st 2012.

This isn't an "unexplained mystery", it's idiocy.

I liked the article until she got onto crop circles blush.gif

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if they wanted to depopulate soceity. It will probably happen in small steps at first, then ramp up as time goes by. This is why we should initiate sterilization (unless you pass some kind of high aptitude logic, reasoning, common sense, morality and intelligence exam) and, or possibly some kind of variant on eugenics (without selective breeding, using genetic manipulation instead) to promote the positive aspects of humanity while leaving all the flaws and imperfections behind. Those left around in the meantime can live out their lives peacefully without fear of being whacked on an elected official, or closet official's whim. Over time that method would work.

Genetic manipulation might not be the wisest choice. Its very new (in the grand scheme of things) and they is no real way to gauge any long term effects (if any). I mean, they can't even seem to accurately improve a plant like cotton, do we really want to entrust the future of the species to the latest novelty of science? Such tamperings could have a steep learning curve.

Btw, if I was forcibly sterilized, I wouldn't be living the rest of my life very peacefully and I am sure I am not alone wink2.gif But thats if they even told us what they were up to.

Thats 500 million remaining (alive). The culling would be over 6 billion people (dead). So, any of us don't have a very good chance.